Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

That's some great art. You can feel the empathy from Jackson. Looks like Andy has her mother's temper.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

It's interesting that Sempere makes his tats glow when he's not using his powers. Now that I think about it maybe they only glow around water? I kinda like that idea if that's what they're going for. But in animation, I think it's better for it to glow when using his powers.

So Jackson is seemingly absent from the first month of DC Infinite Frontier. Could pop up but I would expect him to be mainly wallpaper.

I'm surprised Aquaman doesn't have a book but I also thought that some books would be saved for April so we'll see in the upcoming weeks.

I was really hoping for DC to start pushing Jackson since he just came back not to long ago. The direction of making him Aquaman and establishing a new mythos with him was the perfect chance to get this character going. Still excited for FS nonetheless. I got both books on preorder and I can't wait to read them!

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    So Jackson is seemingly absent from the first month of DC Infinite Frontier. Could pop up but I would expect him to be mainly wallpaper.

I'm surprised Aquaman doesn't have a book but I also thought that some books would be saved for April so we'll see in the upcoming weeks.

I was really hoping for DC to start pushing Jackson since he just came back not to long ago. The direction of making him Aquaman and establishing a new mythos with him was the perfect chance to get this character going. Still excited for FS nonetheless. I got both books on preorder and I can't wait to read them!
    I think you gonna have a long wait for Jackson in some sort of comic book, with exception of the FS two issues.
    DC doesn't give chances to characters to establish themselves. The two solos with Jackson in August and September killed any hopes, they registered the lowest ever sales in the history of Aquaman. Seems those issue sealed the fate of the book returning in March. Unfortunately even Aquafans turned their backs on him. But its DC that is unforgiving.

FS is just for two issues, but its Andy that gonna take ultimately the mantle of her father in JL FS.
    Jackson if he will ever be back in an Aquaman book, will always have a secondary role, with less panel space. The book is mainly about Arthur and Mera and now even Andy.
    The ideal will be a solo book or in one with similar young characters, in which developing his mythos can take place. But again with the state of DC at the moment, only the Gods know when that might happen. Many established characters from Hawkman, Supergirl etc have been canceled, can't see Jackson taking a bigger role.

Another solution is having Jackson being adopted in the Batfam, thats seems the only solution to get on some book these days. As I doubt Dc will ever take chances on some sort of Aquafam book that includes Jackson, Garth and the rest of the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Nice looking Kaldur .

BANNED

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 12-25-2020 at 09:55 PM.

BANNED

The fanart for this character is always a 10/10. Jahnoy's Kaldur actually looks better than the YJ animated design.