Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Couldn't find the artist for this great piece!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Couldn't find the artist for this great piece!

very nice
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Behold an archive containing hundreds of WonderBat stories. Consider this link my small contribution to our thread, enjoy -

https://www.fanfiction.net/community...-Armor/113109/

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Behold an archive containing hundreds of WonderBat stories. Consider this link my small contribution to our thread, enjoy -

https://www.fanfiction.net/community...-Armor/113109/
    I used to read fanfiction years ago before I ever got into comicbooks. I’ll probably look through the top stories when I get the chance.

I was re-reading the holiday special recently where Bruce and Diana spend their winter solstice together every year and it’s just the cutest thing ever!

And Batman asking Wonder Woman why she never does this with Superman only to be told that it’s because she and Bruce fight in the dark and not Clark, is so great and really shows the bond between them.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-13-2020 at 12:51 PM.

I’ve been lacking on the WonderBat thread, but here’s some stuff I had around my tumblr that I love!

by thereifling on Tumblr

I love this WonderBat piece ‘cause it’s clearly inspired by Romeo and Juliet, but the background and environment is Paradise Island/Themyscira, and that’s just so fitting ‘cause Bruce isn’t supposed to be there, and Diana and Bruce are being kept apart from each other by the Amazons!

And another, small cute piece that’s very Justice League Unlimited in nature!

by lindart on Tumblr
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-14-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Hands down, the biggest loss from the poorly launched and eventual dismantle for parts of the DCEU is Ben Affleck’s Batman and Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman relationship. Probably the only other huge media showing WonderBat has gotten since the JLU show. It was great to see, and it sucks that it probably won’t be done again since they’re doing other things with Batman and the DCEU now. I just wish it was explored more. WonderBat in that really hinted at showing a relationship between them being built on admiration. Here’s some DCEU WonderBat!

by deestroyerart on Tumblr
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-13-2020 at 02:02 PM.

The ending to Last Knight on Earth makes me think of them being Ma and Pa Kent together, raisin’ baby Clark! ;P

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-14-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Save yo’ man

No artist source found ;(

I used to read fanfiction years ago before I ever got into comicbooks. I’ll probably look through the top stories when I get the chance.
    I was the same! I read Batman/Wonderwoman fanfiction and kinda Batman fanfiction in general for a wee while before moving onto reading comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I was the same! I read Batman/Wonderwoman fanfiction and kinda Batman fanfiction in general for a wee while before moving onto reading comics!
    Hah! Were these fanfics your reason for jumping into comics or just a coincidence? For me, it was a coincidence. Like, I knew the characters from TV shows but never read a comicbook before in my life. I had no idea I’d get this invested in the hobby! Always been a shipper though, and naturally that leads to fanfiction, lol.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-14-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks, KangMiRae for all the great artwork of our favorite couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks, KangMiRae for all the great artwork of our favorite couple.
    Of course! Got to rep. the best Wonder Woman ship ;P

Hah! Were these fanfics your reason for jumping into comics or just a coincidence? For me, it was a coincidence. Like, I knew the characters from TV shows but never read a comicbook before in my life. I had no idea I’d get this invested in the hobby! Always been a shipper though, and naturally that leads to fanfiction, lol.
    Kinda similiar. I watched the Justice League Cartoon and then got into shipping -> fanfiction. I then read a fanfiction about the Batman Family and got interested in those characters so decided to learn more about them. First comic I read was New 52 Death of the Family and then the rest is history. Started with just the batman comic and then kinda expanded out and read alot more Dc characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Kinda similiar. I watched the Justice League Cartoon and then got into shipping -> fanfiction. I then read a fanfiction about the Batman Family and got interested in those characters so decided to learn more about them. First comic I read was New 52 Death of the Family and then the rest is history. Started with just the batman comic and then kinda expanded out and read alot more Dc characters!
    I actually went from the JL cartoons to Marvel comics first because of Spider-Man. But over time I switched primarily to DC. I just slowly began to really love the DC characters more. For Marvel, only really keep up with Spider-Man and some X-Men (although my interest in X-Men is plummeting).