Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    438

    Default

    efbbe0533a950bee9457bd1853380457.jpg
    Apparently it's from 2018.

  2. #32
    Mighty Member MoneySpider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    efbbe0533a950bee9457bd1853380457.jpg
    Apparently it's from 2018.
    Yeah. that's a project that involved the San Diego Zoo. If I remember correctly, San Diego Zoo advertised that "special" on Twitter, but DC Comics didn't advertise it at all. Also, this special book was only available at the San Diego Zoo.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

  3. #33
    Mighty Member MoneySpider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Do you all think the "Crisis" crossover in the Arrowverse changed what Amaya did in "Legends of Tomorrow" that resulted in the erasure of Vixen's animated "series"?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

  4. #34
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Attachment 92085
    I'm not sure if anyone has seen it yet, but on Jamal Campbell's Instagram he did a 8 page short of Vixen fighting with someone.
    Can link to the 8 pages? Please...

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Do you all think the "Crisis" crossover in the Arrowverse changed what Amaya did in "Legends of Tomorrow" that resulted in the erasure of Vixen's animated "series"?
    Not sure, though I stopped watching Legends as soon as Amaya left the show. I think most of the story from the animate was already undone when Amaya changed her daughter's death.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  5. #35
    ☁ϟ CookieOnTsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Can link to the 8 pages? Please...



    Not sure, though I stopped watching Legends as soon as Amaya left the show. I think most of the story from the animate was already undone when Amaya changed her daughter's death.
    I hate hate HATE how they handled this entire thing. I love Amay but granny Vixen was unnecessary and there was absolutely no need for "Vixen" to be a legacy Hero.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    [SIZE=3]


    CHECKMATE [/B]

    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I hate hate HATE how they handled this entire thing. I love Amay but granny Vixen was unnecessary and there was absolutely no need for "Vixen" to be a legacy Hero.
    I just hate what the CW did with Vixen overall.

  7. #37
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Can link to the 8 pages? Please...



    Not sure, though I stopped watching Legends as soon as Amaya left the show. I think most of the story from the animate was already undone when Amaya changed her daughter's death.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NXwoHn...=1bcm0mv3mpsf6

    Hopefully this link works.

  8. #38
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    THANK YOU.


    Vixen Vs. Cheetah is always a interesting match to me. If Cheetah can still tap into the Speedforce she has Vixen in a race (unless Vixen taps Krypto). On the other hand, if Vixen taps Gorilla Grodd, she can easily withstand Cheetah's attacks and telepathically dominate her.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  9. #39
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I hate hate HATE how they handled this entire thing. I love Amay but granny Vixen was unnecessary and there was absolutely no need for "Vixen" to be a legacy Hero.
    I was never to bothered with her Grandma having the Totem since Mari was kind of always a legacy. The Tantu totem was named after the guy who first got it and was past down since. But her grandmother using the name Vixen was stupid.

  10. #40
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I just hate what the CW did with Vixen overall.
    The constant portrayal of the one African hero on the team constantly using the ape power was definitely pissing me off. Not sure if other felt the same way.

  11. #41
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    The constant portrayal of the one African hero on the team constantly using the ape power was definitely pissing me off. Not sure if other felt the same way.
    Now I agree with that. She used the gorilla avatar way to much. I remember she used the powers of a dolphin and I had to look twice.

    Did she ever fly like Mari in Arrow?
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  12. #42

  13. #43
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    efbbe0533a950bee9457bd1853380457.jpg
    Apparently it's from 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Sigh, had to go to eBay to get my copy but should be here soon. From the looks of things this is gonna be a good read.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  14. #44
    Mighty Member MoneySpider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    THANK YOU.


    Vixen Vs. Cheetah is always a interesting match to me. If Cheetah can still tap into the Speedforce she has Vixen in a race (unless Vixen taps Krypto). On the other hand, if Vixen taps Gorilla Grodd, she can easily withstand Cheetah's attacks and telepathically dominate her.
    Could Vixen mimic Cheetah tapping into the Speed Force?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

  15. #45
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Could Vixen mimic Cheetah tapping into the Speed Force?
    Its possible. Could be an interesting fight.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •