Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I really like this design, maybe I am just biased because character is drawn having booty.
    Vixen is a supermodel, that's part of the character.... booty should be part of her design by default. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! I will take more Vixen any way I can get it!!

Extraordinary Member

906F122B-84D1-467A-A28B-ED1DD0B797D3.jpg
    I hope they cast keke Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    well I did it over in the Black Lightning thread, we did it again in the Cyborg thread, so let's try it for Vixen:

if DC were building a "Vixen Family" like the Flash Family or the Batfamily who would you recruit to roll over to expand Vixen's world?

look at it like your populating her personal city/domain with characters, like it's her Gotham, Metropolis, or Central City. including Vixen you need at least 7 additional characters, so 8 family members minimum. Since the Vixen conversation has steered toward rogues, let's also recruit 5 villains for her rogues gallery. so Vixen + 7 family members + 5 villains; so 13 characters in total. I'm gonna post my pitch in a bit, once I think of it
    I'll come up with something tomorrow. Though, of the top of my head, I could go with a story dealing with her teaching new Animal Masters in the use of their powers. Something like Strange Academy.

If they can make Captain Marvel a billion dollar movie they can do wonders with Mari.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-14-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

they should cast someone modelesque

^Yaya has acting experiance too
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd definitely call Jezebel Jet a bad character.
    Why? If she's a villainess I don't mind if she's an unlikeable character.

well I did it over in the Black Lightning thread, we did it again in the Cyborg thread, so let's try it for Vixen:

if DC were building a "Vixen Family" like the Flash Family or the Batfamily who would you recruit to roll over to expand Vixen's world?

look at it like your populating her personal city/domain with characters, like it's her Gotham, Metropolis, or Central City. including Vixen you need at least 7 additional characters, so 8 family members minimum. Since the Vixen conversation has steered toward rogues, let's also recruit 5 villains for her rogues gallery. so Vixen + 7 family members + 5 villains; so 13 characters in total. I'm gonna post my pitch in a bit, once I think of it

If Vixen has a family I want them to fit a certain vibe. Like how Batman's family are usually non-superpowered, the Wilson family is more cutthroat or the flash family is more lighthearted.

Vixen's family should have a sophisticated vibe, politicians, socialites, and celebrities. Characters who fight using their wit and social skills. I feel like DC isn't tapping into the political intrigue/mind games potential Vixen has.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Why? If she's a villainess I don't mind if she's an unlikeable character.
    Her being a villainess isn't the problem. The racial tonedeafness about the character is.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Her being a villainess isn't the problem. The racial tonedeafness about the character is.
    Because she's a black female character named Jezebel and it's a racial stereotype? Then why not rename the character?

I got to remember to post my list after I get off work. I made a Vixen list on comic one a while ago when I was brain storming.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Hell yeah this might mean she gets an ongoing beyond whatever Redjack does. It seems going forward unless you have a movie or a TV show the odds of getting a series are low. I really hope this ends up happening.

Be nice to see this actually happen .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hell yeah this might mean she gets an ongoing beyond whatever Redjack does. It seems going forward unless you have a movie or a TV show the odds of getting a series are low. I really hope this ends up happening.
    I’m hoping Redjack is working on or running the show..

About damn time if that report is true.

I don’t understand why she wasn’t been utilized in the Suicide Squad films