Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Why isn’t dc intrested In her?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why isn’t dc intrested In her?
    Because she was never a long term investment. Characters require proper investment in order to gain popularity with an audience and unfortunately Vixen falls into that non important category. That’s why so many characters, especially black characters, like Cyborg, John Stewart, Steel and Black Lightning have never been able to truly ascend to a high level of popularity where DC would have no choice but to include them. DC can survive without Vixen, Cyborg, Black Lightning, etc but they can’t survive without Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn or Supergirl.

I just got around to reading that G.Willow Wilson solo mini and I thought it was great. I would definitely read more of that.

DC needs to get it together with Vixen and the other characters of color. Vixen has so much potential that can really make for great stories. She deserves her own solo and at the very least she should be a member of the Justice League.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    DC needs to get it together with Vixen and the other characters of color. Vixen has so much potential that can really make for great stories. She deserves her own solo and at the very least she should be a member of the Justice League.
    Yep, and the main, flagship Justice League title, too, not those B-Z level Justice League teams that she gets thrown on where you know the book will get cancelled at some point because it's not the flagship Justice League team/book.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Yep, and the main, flagship Justice League title, too, not those B-Z level Justice League teams that she gets thrown on where you know the book will get cancelled at some point because it's not the flagship Justice League team/book.
    Agreed. Vixen needs to be more than just a reserve member and deserves to be a full-fledged member.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What do you all think of this video? This guy says Warner Brothers used Vixen's costume colors for the Black Canary character in the re-named "Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey" movie:

What do you all think of this video? This guy says Warner Brothers used Vixen's costume colors for the Black Canary character in the re-named "Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey" movie:

This guy has been against the BoP movie from day one. Accusing the movie of ripping of Mari's design as if they are exclusively her colors is a reach Mr Fantastic couldn't pull off.

The movie not doing that great so I really wouldn't worry about an outfit.

Now I would probably be more upset if Vixen actually starred in the movie.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

My guess is because she's not Batman family based.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    My guess is because she's not Batman family based.
    That could be it too.

Should be getting my issues of San Diego's Vixen comic tomorrow.

I'll let you guys know if it's any good. Maybe throw in some scans of the Cheetah Vs Vixen fight.

Vixen using her powers:

To add to your post.

Hey Vixen lovers, here's a link to a petition asking DC Entertainment to give Mari her own ongoing monthly solo book: http://chng.it/FzjQWyZ4

Also, please share that petition link with as many other Vixen fans that you know who may not come to this site on a regular basis! Thanks!
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 03-08-2020 at 06:46 PM.