Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Based on the JLU DVD commentary, Dwayne and Bruce preferred Mari, which may be why Ancient History ended with John choosing Mari, even though that episode was released after The Once and Future Thing. To even make that Future Happen, Mari had to be killed off, because John had no believable reason to leave a smart, attractive, kind, strong, playful supermodel, lol
    It didn't happen on the show, so I don't consider it canon.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It didn't happen on the show, so I don't consider it canon.
    but it is canon, it would have to be because Warhawk exists in that continuity's future; so the relationship was doomed from the start.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    but it is canon, it would have to be because Warhawk exists in that continuity's future; so the relationship was doomed from the start.
    Warhawk exists in a future.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Warhawk exists in a future.
    not really, we've seen over and over that the Batman Beyond future is the of the DCAU; that's the canon, just like the comics are canon. people can have their headcanon that it's a "possible" future or that the story stops at the finale of the show, but that's just not how the actual continuity shaped up.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

just wanted to let you guys know...

there's a bit of heat on Green Lantern right now because of the announcement but, just wait til you see Vixen. Cross is MURDERING this thing. Like, HOLY CRAP.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post

there's a bit of heat on Green Lantern right now because of the announcement but, just wait til you see Vixen. Cross is MURDERING this thing. Like, HOLY CRAP.
    You're killing me, dude. I really appreciate the work you're putting in to hype up your books. I was already giving both a shot based on premise but all this energy is infectious.

i love this stuff and this is the chance of a lifetime for any fan of Big Two comics.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

i love this stuff and this is the chance of a lifetime for any fan of Big Two comics.
    Congrats on landing the gig, dude. Really.

Thank God, we’ve been needing some good Vixen content for ages. Super excited for this!

ChrissCross has always been awesome - I'm looking forward to this!

More fanart I made.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 12-08-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Warhawks existence simple proves that John and Shayera had sex not that John left Mari.

Or for all we know, they became a truple.... After all Mari and Shayera became quite playful with each other regarding John so it definitely a possibility esp in today's era were poly-relationships are rising fast.

Mighty Member

Awesome news.

Sir, allow me to say that I truly appreciate u taking the time off your busy days to come here to holla and discuss with us fans.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Warhawks existence simple proves that John and Shayera had sex not that John left Mari.

Or for all we know, they became a truple.... After all Mari and Shayera became quite playful with each other regarding John so it definitely a possibility esp in today's era were poly-relationships are rising fast.
    ....Vixen is dead in the DCAU, John and Shayera got together, that's just the canon my guy. like I said, y'all can have y'all headcanons (that's fine. I'm not knocking headcanons, i love headcanons, I have all the headcanons) but lets not insult our intelligence and pretend that relationship canonically was anything other than a device to add drama to John's relationship with Shayera. on the show it was used almost exclusively to make romantic tension, after the show she died and that's what led to them getting back together. believe, don't believe, that's cool.

it is what it is. ¯\_('-' )_/¯
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-08-2020 at 09:32 AM.

currently following: