Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Teen Titans Fan Art by Lunamidnight1998

https://www.deviantart.com/lunamidni...-tas-844736127

Nice! I wish this was real!! Oh well! Also bonus points for including Jaime! Seems like he’s one of the more popular Titans regardless of which generation the focus is on!

News incoming, I think! Alex Ross drew Starfire, but the Instagram post was quickly deleted, obviously it was mis-scheduled. The question is, what book is this for?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/goss...out-mark-waid/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    News incoming, I think! Alex Ross drew Starfire, but the Instagram post was quickly deleted, obviously it was mis-scheduled. The question is, what book is this for?

I saw that! Didn't notice that he deleted the post.
    If it's a Titans book and they're bringing Ross to do the cover, it must have with a huge writer attached to it.

*Insert the Shut up and take my money meme right here.*

Yeah, I don't think Alex Ross would be posting DC art out of the blue...

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Nice! I wish this was real!! Oh well! Also bonus points for including Jaime! Seems like he’s one of the more popular Titans regardless of which generation the focus is on!
    How nice it would be.....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

It would be AMAZEballs if Ross were working on a DC equivalent of his "Timeless" mural at the Marvel office. With variant covers to be be made from the individual images. Instead of having the characters turning to a shadowed side, the DC characters could all be turning into a highlight. It would be an accurate artistic interpretation of the classic difference between the companies.

CANCELLED! Teen Titans ends in November! But the good news is, it guest stars the original Titans - Nightwing, Donna, and Tempest I assume, as Roy's dead and Wally shouldn't be around as it would contradict Flash Forward. I assume the Titans Tower they're sat on is the one used by Nightwing's Rebirth Titans (who were the originals)?

TEEN TITANS #47
    written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 11/17/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    FINAL ISSUE
    Robin betrayed them. Superboy abandoned them. Now the only Teen Titans left are Crush, Kid Flash, Red Arrow, and Roundhouse. As the teen heroes wrap up what may be their final mission, they’re going to get some unexpected encouragement from a group that knows a little about how hard it is to be heroes. Special guest stars the original Titans prove there may still be some good this team can do in the future.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-14-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

CANCELLED! Teen Titans ends in November! But the good news is, it guest stars the original Titans - Nightwing, Donna, and Tempest I assume, as Roy's dead and Wally shouldn't be around as it would contradict Flash Forward.

TEEN TITANS #47
    written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 11/17/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    FINAL ISSUE
    Robin betrayed them. Superboy abandoned them. Now the only Teen Titans left are Crush, Kid Flash, Red Arrow, and Roundhouse. As the teen heroes wrap up what may be their final mission, they’re going to get some unexpected encouragement from a group that knows a little about how hard it is to be heroes. Special guest stars the original Titans prove there may still be some good this team can do in the future.
    How did Superboy abandon them? It would make sense if he was on the team the entire time instead of showing up for one issue.

Some of the reflections in Roundhouse's glasses look like Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire.

The only members of the original Titans who aren't dead, in limbo or doing other things right now are Dick and Donna, unless they're calling the NTT cast the original.
    Last edited by king81992; 08-14-2020 at 09:25 AM.

I wouldn't trust the silhouettes, the third one seems to be holding a bow, meaning that should be Roy, who, like I said, is still dead after Heroes in Crisis.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't trust the silhouettes, the third one seems to be holding a bow, meaning that should be Roy, who, like I said, is still dead after Heroes in Crisis.
    Maybe Roy returned to life off-screen? It wouldn't be the first time a character who died came back without explanation and everyone acted like they were alive the whole time.

Astonishing Member

How did Superboy abandon them? It would make sense if he was on the team the entire time instead of showing up for one issue.
    Maybe they asked him to stay and lead them, and he refused.
    Or maybe he'll blame them for Damian actions, who knows, #46 solicits teased a clash between them.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

Some of the reflections in Roundhouse's glasses look like Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire.

The only members of the original Titans who aren't dead, in limbo or doing other things right now are Dick and Donna, unless they're calling the NTT cast the original.
    Garth might still be alive.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Garth might still be alive.
    by the time this issue comes out, garth would have been falling for nearly two years.

Wait, what happened to Garth?

Yeah, I thought he was just not being used.