Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Fearsome Five at the Titans Academy?

Not the strangest thing I've seen, but certainly up there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Fearsome Five at the Titans Academy?

Not the strangest thing I've seen, but certainly up there.
    Maybe Nightwing is making amends for Mammoth and Shimmer getting brainwashed by Damian's TT?

I wonder if Jinx and Psimon got killed off or replaced, since they're not around(or I missed them).
    Last edited by king81992; 10-29-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Maybe Nightwing is making amends for Mammoth and Shimmer getting brainwashed by Damian's TT?

I wonder if Jinx and Psimon got killed off or replaced, since they're not around(or I missed them).
    In before we finally get cartoon Jinx .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In before we finally get cartoon Jinx .
    To get cartoon Jinx, all you have to do is give comic Jinx a pink wig and an actual personality. Its bizarre how the cartoons consistently manage to give members of the Fearsome Five actual personalities while the comics failed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't that her next to Beast Boy?
    Oh ya, i see her now.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    To get cartoon Jinx, all you have to do is give comic Jinx a pink wig and an actual personality. Its bizarre how the cartoons consistently manage to give members of the Fearsome Five actual personalities while the comics failed to do so.
    If you're giving her the hair, you may as well just change her skin color to, otherwise the visual is thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Attachment 101870
    From Death Metal: The Last Stories of the DC Universe. Joshua Williamson is writing Titans story.
    Shouldn't Aqualad be with Young Justice and not the adult Titans? Also, where are Damian, Wallace, Teen Lantern, Jinny Hex, Amethyst, Naomi, the Dial H kids, and Sideways? The remaining members of Young Justice and Teen Titans (all of the senior Titans are present and correct, along with a whole lot not on the three current teams).

Weird that Terra is still wearing her costume from Deathstroke's Defiance team. And I didn't expect Argent to be there, is this her first Prime Earth (New 52/Rebirth) appearance?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-29-2020 at 03:32 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Shouldn't Aqualad be with Young Justice and not the adult Titans? Also, where are Damian, Wallace, Teen Lantern, Jinny Hex, Amethyst, Naomi, the Dial H kids, and Sideways? The remaining members of Young Justice and Teen Titans (all of the senior Titans are present and correct, along with a whole lot not on the three current teams).

Weird that Terra is still wearing her costume from Deathstroke's Defiance team. And I didn't expect Argent to be there, is this her first Prime Earth (New 52/Rebirth) appearance?
    no jackson was on the teen titans in damian run and the saying goes once a titan always a titan.

So people are thinking Titans Academy right, but here is the thing who on the the Titans is qualified to teach anybody anything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So people are thinking Titans Academy right, but here is the thing who on the the Titans is qualified to teach anybody anything right now.
    Cyborg probably, at this point he’s served a lot of time with various Justice League’s and various adult titans respect him. So if we are returning Cyborg’s Titan’s history and keeping his recent Justice league history then I’d say that puts him a pretty good position.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

tim,cassie garth,bart maybe conner the rest are going through somethings oh and kyle

Nightwing has more experience than every single one of those heroes in the picture. The Ric storyline doesn't negate that.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Cyborg probably, at this point he’s served a lot of time with various Justice League’s and various adult titans respect him. So if we are returning Cyborg’s Titan’s history and keeping his recent Justice league history then I’d say that puts him a pretty good position.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    tim,cassie garth,bart maybe conner the rest are going through somethings oh and kyle
    The YJ 4 just jumps to one fails project after another. They’re one of the reason Teen Titans fell into such poor shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nightwing has more experience than every single one of those heroes in the picture. The Ric storyline doesn't negate that.
    It kind of does. Because for all Nightwing’s experience he epitomizes failure right now.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-29-2020 at 05:31 PM.

It kind of does. Because for all Nightwing’s experience he epitomizes failure right now.
    Yet, he is leading a team in the Justice League book by the same writer that is doing this other tie-in, so i don't think Williamson care about the crap he was inflicted to in the past two years.

Extraordinary Member

Ironically, Bette Kane would be.

This could have been her time to shine.