Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    #ComingSoon #dccomics #DCFanDome #teentitans

https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...222976/photo/1

Where is the news about this, DC FanDome? I want to know!
    I hate when they do stuff like this. Let the past stay in the past. The characters have grown past those looks

That's clearly the original New Teen Titans #1 cover redrawn by Alex Ross!

Maybe it's something similar to that Giant Size X-Men #1 remake that Marvel are doing? Where the first issue of the series (the All-New All-Different X-Men from 1975) is redrawn by modern artists. It'd be a way to mark the 40th anniversary.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That’s a nice piece of art right there!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Titans panel was fantastic! Don't want to say too much, but Titans is going to have a lot to deal with next season, and someone puts on a hood...
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Titans panel was fantastic! Don't want to say too much, but Titans is going to have a lot to deal with next season, and someone puts on a hood...
    Just heard about that myself.

spoilers:
    And this time, Jason will have plenty of aggrievances against most of the other Titans, and not just Bruce and Dick.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    New circumstances, same tantrum. Super original. Nothing to do with these character or these stories, but sure, why would the Titans have any screen time when they can keep focusing on .... a hood?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This is a TITANS show. Why are we going to Gotham to see Red Hood, Batgirl and Scarecrow? I honestly gave up on this show because they're constantly focusing the wrong things and doing pointless crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just heard about that myself.

spoilers:
    And this time, Jason will have plenty of aggrievances against most of the other Titans, and not just Bruce and Dick.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Like what? The Titans do the exact thing that Red Hood holds against Batman for not being willing to do, they were always willing to kill Deathstroke and do in fact kill him after what happened to Jason. He left to run after Rose and chose not to come back. There's nothing here to set up Red Hood.
    end of spoilers

DC's missed the boat on Titans for years it's disappointing
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    DC's missed the boat on Titans for years it's disappointing
    So disappointing! It baffles me that they found someone to successfully adapt the Doom Patrol, but couldn't do the same for Titans (which should be significantly easier to adapt).

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    So disappointing! It baffles me that they found someone to successfully adapt the Doom Patrol, but couldn't do the same for Titans (which should be significantly easier to adapt).
    How Doom Patrol avoided the "just put more Batman in it" trap that everything else DC makes falls into I don't know.

Astonishing Member

Doom Patrol doesn't have Batman related characters, while Titans always have Dick, or Tim, or Damian. That's why Batman will always have influence on Titans in media.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Doom Patrol doesn't have Batman related characters, while Titans always have Dick, or Tim, or Damian. That's why Batman will always have influence on Titans in media.
    problem is that they're introducing batfam characters instead of actual important titans. but they'd probably just kill them off anyway so it's probably best they're not included.

At this point i just want a good script and better editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Teen Titans on Cartoon Network had 5 seasons without touching Batman or Gotham, the closer they got to another Batman´s character was Red x. They can have a free Batman show, they just won't do it.