Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Back on present day Earth.
    Ah. Ok. I saw some spoiler pages. Tempus transferred them huh.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ah. Ok. I saw some spoiler pages. Tempus transferred them huh.
    Yep, at Wally's behest.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

I just finished the issue. I really liked the new art style. Regardless of what happens with the team, I have enjoyed my time reading this run. I have to say I don't feel sad or upset that Robin and Djinn are leaving the book. Titans leave, die and come back all the time. I think they will be back on the roster by the end of generations.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

A question to older fans, after NTT, what was the best selling Titans run?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I just finished the issue. I really liked the new art style. Regardless of what happens with the team, I have enjoyed my time reading this run. I have to say I don't feel sad or upset that Robin and Djinn are leaving the book. Titans leave, die and come back all the time. I think they will be back on the roster by the end of generations.
    Damian might be. But Djinn, I doubt. We'll have to see if Crush and Roundhouse stay on in the next relaunch. If not, then all three will likely fall by the wayside. How many of the 2003-2011 era Titans have never been reintroduced in New 52/Rebirth? Quite a few. And of the ones who have been brought back, how many rejoined the Titans?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Damian might be. But Djinn, I doubt. We'll have to see if Crush and Roundhouse stay on in the next relaunch. If not, then all three will likely fall by the wayside. How many of the 2003-2011 era Titans have never been reintroduced in New 52/Rebirth? Quite a few. And of the ones who have been brought back, how many rejoined the Titans?
    Actually I think they all got brought back except for Bombshell and Aquagirl. That era of the team have been spread out on Young Justice, Justice League Odyssey, and Titans. Rose and Jericho have been in the Deathstroke ongoing. Unfortunately Red Devil and I think Solstice got killed off in Heroes in Crisis, then again I remember her being in Doomsday Clock so who knows.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Alfred Pennyworth was also in Doomsday Clock, so there's clearly some continuity issues there. I think the plan was that between Death Metal and Flash Forward, this stuff would all be altered to make a coherent continuity. Of course those plans are now up in the air with DiDio ousted.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

There are one thing in Djinn plot lines that still hasn't been answered yet what was she doing in the Batcave? I mean for plot purposes Glass did it to make her look like the traitor but it still doesn't explain why she followed Damian in the cave. I hope Glass addresses this.

Diana training Donna. (Wonder Woman #752)

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This is a retcon I can get behind .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Whaaaatttt???? Donna being shown actually being a part of of Wonder Womans world?

I thought such things were furboden? Lol.

Anyways, great to see.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Kid Flash, from Flash #750:

Geoff Johns Era teen titans from Flash #750(loved this art so much it’s now my phone screen)

70lv8slkkmk41.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Hey everyone just wanted some advice.

Is Titans by Devin Grayson great for more Titans reading about the Fab 5?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Geoff Johns Era teen titans from Flash #750(loved this art so much it’s now my phone screen)

70lv8slkkmk41.jpg
    I know it isn't everyone's favorite, but I really liked this era and happy to see it represented .