Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Truly disgusting, just when you think DC can't screw over the Titans, they go and make Dick into the new Deathstroke.

Astonishing Member

I just don't get how you can get an entire board meeting of decision makers on these stories and so consistently put out the same lambasted storylines. Repetitive, too! They treat the franchise like crap, put out identical crap, and then tell us no one likes the stories. I wonder why.
    Last edited by Dred; 12-04-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Well, 5G/Future State was DiDio's last mandate, so there is that. Hopefully after that, things get better.

Did Dick glue the Nightwing mask on the Deathstroke helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But does Starfire seem like the character appropriate for that kind of story?
    I mean why not? She was a successful model during the Perez/Wolfman years and part of her personality is how open and sexually liberated Tamaranians are. That could cause an interesting conflict if she has a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Weird pitch and the character looks more like Raven then Starfire, but i'm not the audience that this book is looking for, so i wish success.

If anything, this book reminded a lot of people that Mar'i Grayson exist and i wish we could see more of her.
    Yeah. This book may not be my cup of tea but I'm fine if it gets new fans in to the DCU.

Astonishing Member

Hopefully the upcoming Titans Academy book will be about preventing everyone from getting killed off in Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Hopefully the upcoming Titans Academy book will be about preventing everyone from getting killed off in Future State.
    Well they did say it was a potential future but that some of the seeds may be planted here. But I doubt we will reach that future of course.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Where is the cover? I don't see the announcement anywhere besides newsarama. I wanna know the roster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Where is the cover? I don't see the announcement anywhere besides newsarama. I wanna know the roster.
    I don't think they've revealed the covers yet.

I guess we'll have to wait until next week for that. But don't be surprised if there's some newbies, I saw at least four unknown names on those gravestones in the Future State preview.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I guess we'll have to wait until next week for that. But don't be surprised if there's some newbies, I saw at least four unknown names on those gravestones in the Future State preview.
    Kind of depressing in hindsight(or foresight?).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It does seem to be the most agreeable part out of all of this. Just odd that already previously established Wonder Girls get the shaft. Otherwise, yeah. Looks fine to me.
    I'm more interested in seeing Diana with Superman's cape, Batman's belt, and Green Lantern's ring. Really want to see how all that happens.

I’m really hoping for a large ensemble cast kind of like the Young Justice show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Weird story honestly, it just sound odd, but i supposed that it has an audience, so good uck with that. Unless i heard that is one of the greatest novel graphics ever made i'm not into it.
    Considering that the Raven (and probably also the Beast Boy) OGN did really well, I don't really get why they make that instead of a Starfire OGN, that would certainly have a much wider audience.