Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    As a black guy.....I’m surprised the black guy isn’t first!

Bad take....but If Roy was there would he be the stoner? Would Garth be the nerdy stick-in-mud? Would Lilith be the popular girl?
    I know right!

Roy= stoner
    Garth= nerd
    Bumblebee= popular girl
    Terra= good bad girl
    Lilith= weird girl

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The final issue of the current Teen Titans book seems to have a continuity problem. The New Teen Titans are reunited. No Wally, but Cyborg and Starfire are present. If it's before Death Metal, Vic and Kori shouldn't be there, if it's after Death Metal, why did Wally no-show? Timeline doesn't seem to make sense.
    Death Metal is continuity Chernobyl anyway - none of the JL can appear anywhere [chronologically speaking] between Snyder's last issue of Justice League and them returning after Death Metal has already started. That gap of time includes Hell Arisen, where Donna, Commissioner Gordon, Supergirl, etc stop being "Infected". And yet Gordon and Donna both appear in the Batbooks (Batgirl and Nightwing, respectively) during/after Joker War. But Synder's last JL story is tied into the Year of the Villain stuff from so long ago now.

*shrug*

This isn't a half bad Starfire design. Actually looks like they tried to make her Perez design more modest.

This is gorgeous
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So whats the deal with Raven and Beast Boy why do they look so young compared to Cyborg and Starfire? Were they deage in the new 52?
    Raven was on Damain's previous Teen Titans team and was dating, or at least making out, with the current Kid Flash on that team. I wonder if DC ignores that or not if they are going to be on a team together again. But yeah, she is a teenager.

After reading the solicitation for Shazam Future End, with Raven turning heel for the umpteenth they may as well turn her into a full-blown villain and takeover Trigon's realm. The Titans should have made a contingency plan if Raven ever decides (willingly or not) to turn again.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Raven was on Damain's previous Teen Titans team and was dating, or at least making out, with the current Kid Flash on that team. I wonder if DC ignores that or not if they are going to be on a team together again. But yeah, she is a teenager.
    It is going to be weird if they don't ignore it because Wallace just basically make out with an adult. I would just pretend that the Teen Titans' history from the New 52 to Rebirth (before No Justice) does not exist from continuity.
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-19-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Death Metal is continuity Chernobyl anyway - none of the JL can appear anywhere [chronologically speaking] between Snyder's last issue of Justice League and them returning after Death Metal has already started. That gap of time includes Hell Arisen, where Donna, Commissioner Gordon, Supergirl, etc stop being "Infected". And yet Gordon and Donna both appear in the Batbooks (Batgirl and Nightwing, respectively) during/after Joker War. But Synder's last JL story is tied into the Year of the Villain stuff from so long ago now.

*shrug*
    At least Snyder's last arc in JL should be after what happened in most of the other books in the year since. The JL filler arcs since are apparently set before the Source Wall broke - and one of them mentioned Superman's revealed secret identity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    After reading the solicitation for Shazam Future End, with Raven turning heel for the umpteenth they may as well turn her into a full-blown villain and takeover Trigon's realm. The Titans should have made a contingency plan if Raven ever decides (willingly or not) to turn again.

It is going to be weird if they don't ignore it because Wallace just basically make out with an adult. I would just pretend that the Teen Titans' history from the New 52 to Rebirth (before No Justice) does not exist from continuity.
    They’ll ignore it. Just like when Impulse was the adult Flash and was in a sexual relationship with adult Valerie Perez, before he died and changed back to a teen.

Did they ever even acknowledge that Wallace thought Rudy was his dad and he wasn't? I mean, or originally he was, but then he wasn't the read dad anymore after retconning (and did they ever retcon his age, because Daniel was youngest originally). But did they ever talk about it? And Wally and Wallace had never met, but then they had, and did either one of them ever think they were half-brothers? Did we ever get any explanation for why Rudy was wrongly thought to be Wallace's dad if he went along with it willingly? What I'm getting at here is that I think Wallace has a lot more pressing issues that that with Raven. It's easily soft-rebooted out of existence with Rebirth. While I still don't think we have answers to the other. Or ever found out definitively what happened to his mother (or even what her name was).

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Did they ever even acknowledge that Wallace thought Rudy was his dad and he wasn't? I mean, or originally he was, but then he wasn't the read dad anymore after retconning (and did they ever retcon his age, because Daniel was youngest originally). But did they ever talk about it? And Wally and Wallace had never met, but then they had, and did either one of them ever think they were half-brothers? Did we ever get any explanation for why Rudy was wrongly thought to be Wallace's dad if he went along with it willingly? What I'm getting at here is that I think Wallace has a lot more pressing issues that that with Raven. It's easily soft-rebooted out of existence with Rebirth. While I still don't think we have answers to the other. Or ever found out definitively what happened to his mother (or even what her name was).
    I don't remember ever reading that Wallace thought Rudy was his dad, but I could be mis-remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't remember ever reading that Wallace thought Rudy was his dad, but I could be mis-remembering.
    Well, I could be misunderstanding what I read - since some of these I only read about. I thought in New 52 Rudolph was originally Wallace's dad. Then it was revealed to Wallace, in-universe, that his uncle Daniel was really his father (meaning he still thought Rudy his father until he was a teen). A panel on I saw on Tumblr indicates that. Certainly it reads like in The Flash #19, Wallace spent his childhood not knowing Daniel was his father, anyway.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes they do and it's kind of a deal. He gets mad at Iris and Barry for lying to him about Daniel and runs away.

Extraordinary Member

This looks to be the basis for her TITANs looks it seems

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Kori finally going to get a good costume ?