Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Seems like Djinn is the one who doesn't come back. If it doesn't herald a Emiko x Crush, I don't know what will !
    IMO she was the most obvious when we read about it last Month. And what? No, no, no. Lol.

So I guess Batman really does fire Robin and puts the kibbosh on the Titans.

Man, Batman really doesn't treat Titans teams well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    TV show cast.
    Oh, now it makes sense. Random to see some of them in modern costumes/identities, but I get it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Also important - Donna is back to normal, and teaming up with Wonder Woman in at least Wonder Woman #757!

WONDER WOMAN #757
    written by STEVE ORLANDO
    art by JESUS MERINO and VICENTE CIFUENTES
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA and DANNY MIKI
    card stock variant cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    Warmaster’s plot to destroy Wonder Woman’s family is nearly complete...but Diana has reunited with her former protégé Donna Troy! Are the two of them enough to face the might of the Four Horsewomen? Or is the Age of the Amazons at an end?
    ON SALE 05.13.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99 US
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    The idea of Diana and Donna reuniting and finally retconning out New 52 Donna (why else call her a former protege?) is what we've needed to see since Rebirth.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Batman really does fire Robin and puts the kibbosh on the Titans.

Man, Batman really doesn't treat Titans teams well.

Oh, now it makes sense. Random to see some of them in modern costumes/identities, but I get it now.

The idea of Diana and Donna reuniting and finally retconning out New 52 Donna (why else call her a former protege?) is what we've needed to see since Rebirth.
    See I get Batman shutting Damian’s team, but Dick? Nah they adults they understand the gravity of the situation.

Love that Orlando used the rebirth Donna suit instead of the post no justice. Post no justice just felt bulky

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm surprised that this roster is still around.
    Well, 5G launches in May with Generations Zero and One. After four more monthly one-shots, running until September, 5G starts properly. I'd expect a relaunch at that point, in October. So it's hardly surprising that the current team is continuing... minus Djinn and Robin. There is a suspicious gap on that cover - I wonder if someone should be there, be it Damian under a new identity or someone new (not a completely new character, not much point in that if I'm right, but they could reuse someone from a previous version of the team).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kind of what I thought, they probably didn't just want to cancel Teen Titans like Supergirl and just want to keep it going until they relaunch it either with a new #1 or new line-up/Creative Team for 5G.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Love that Orlando used the rebirth Donna suit instead of the post no justice. Post no justice just felt bulky
    Not my favorite Donna costume, but not my least favorite by a wide margin.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not my favorite Donna costume, but not my least favorite by a wide margin.
    Honestly - yeah. This suit is a lot better than the post-No Justice look too, even if the main difference is the shoulderpads.

I'd still like to see her in the look from Doomsday Clock.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Well with the Troia thing be careful what you wish for.look what happen to the Legion.yeah we get Donna back but WHO ? is she now.just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    I like the new art too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Seems like Djinn is the one who doesn't come back. If it doesn't herald a Emiko x Crush, I don't know what will !
    Robin is fine crush will get djinn back they fall in love

We know they free Djinn from the ring - but the solicit hints that someone doesn't come back when they defeat her brother. She probably sacrifices herself. We've seen the others on later covers (variants don't count, so ignore the fact all six Titans are on the May variant).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We know they free Djinn from the ring - but the solicit hints that someone doesn't come back when they defeat her brother. She probably sacrifices herself. We've seen the others on later covers
    I hope that NOT.. I only like Damian, Emiko and Djinn.. I don´t care about the rest.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Remember Bombshell? Page from Batgirl #23 (Stephanie Brown's series).

Can't say Ben Grimm's catchphrase for legal reasons, lol.