Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Bit of bias on my part as a Conner fan but a Superboy and Krypto show would be cool.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    So apparently DC Universe tv is considering spinning some characters off into solo adventures. I could see them giving Anna Diop's Starfire a run. Obviously Nightwing. Possibly Jason Todd. I would love to see Donna Troy get more attention as they do her far more justice than the comics do.
    I don't know if this show can carry spinoffs...

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if this show can carry spinoffs...
    Well apparently someone at WB thinks they can.
    http://https://www.cbr.com/dc-universe-considering-titans-spinoff-series/

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Bit of bias on my part as a Conner fan but a Superboy and Krypto show would be cool.
    I would definitely not turn down a Connor and Krypto series!
    (On a side note CW has picked up Swamp Thing, not sure how that will work budget wise but we shall see.)

They aren't filming new episodes of Swamp Thing, they just bought the series that was already made (along with a few other shows) because the Arrowverse shows won't be able to continue production for a while. It's only airing on CW due to COVID-19.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

TITANS 17.jpgThis should be the Titans
    Last edited by warzon; 05-12-2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: add picture

Kole!

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    TITANS 17.jpgThis should be the Titans
    I just remarked on the Bronze Age thread that I wish this had Golden Eagle and Bat-Girl in this image. It would be perfect with them included.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

yeap almost forgot bout them.

Titanic Poster from Titans Tower site.

One Year Later Titans minus Raven and Terra II
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 05-14-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    So apparently DC Universe tv is considering spinning some characters off into solo adventures. I could see them giving Anna Diop's Starfire a run. Obviously Nightwing. Possibly Jason Todd. I would love to see Donna Troy get more attention as they do her far more justice than the comics do.
    My top three would be Dick, Donna and Garth. Oh, and Hawk & Dove, of course. I haven't been impressed with the interpretation of Starfire, Raven and Changeling.

Wow that's a lot of Titans. Everyone from the original Teen Titans through to Solstice, the last new recruit before New 52? In fact, I think some are from other teams.

The bottom image is labelled. The top image:

Osiris, Static, Hero (Superboy and the Ravers), Mas y Minos, Batgirl, Misfit (Birds of Prey), Lagoon Boy, Power Boy, Little Barda, Kid Devil, Speedy, Blue Beetle, Supergirl (Matrix), Flamebird, Golden Eagle, Zachary Zatara, Riddler's Daughter, Red Hood (was a New Teen Titan briefly before the Crisis), Dove, Joker's Daughter, Traci 13, Argent, Danny Chase, Atom, Red Robin, Omen, Aquagirl, Terra, Hawk, Wilderbeest, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl I & II, Starfire, Beast Boy, Flash, Nightwing, Bumblebee, Arsenal, Lian Harper, Cyborg, Dove II, Solstice, Offspring, Tempest, Ravager, Supergirl (Kara), Kole, Jericho, Raven, Red Star, Bombshell, Captain Marvel Junior, Jesse Quick, Kid Flash (Impulse), Aquagirl II, Hawk II, Superboy, Krypto the Superdog, Kid Eternity, Green Lantern, Aqualad, Talon, Robin, Young Franksenstein, Spoiler, Wendy and Marvin. And that's just the ones I could identify!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-14-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Titanic Poster from Titans Tower site.

One Year Later Titans minus Raven and Terra II
    I love Flamebird's thumbs up and Dove's over-inflated bust size .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wow that's a lot of Titans. Everyone from the original Teen Titans through to Solstice, the last new recruit before New 52? In fact, I think some are from other teams.

The bottom image is labelled. The top image:

Osiris, Static, Hero (Superboy and the Ravers), Mas y Minos, Batgirl, Misfit (Birds of Prey), Lagoon Boy, Power Boy, Little Barda, Kid Devil, Speedy, Blue Beetle, Supergirl (Matrix), Flamebird, Golden Eagle, Zachary Zatara, Riddler's Daughter, Red Hood (was a New Teen Titan briefly before the Crisis), Dove, Joker's Daughter, Traci 13, Argent, Danny Chase, Atom, Red Robin, Omen, Aquagirl, Terra, Hawk, Wilderbeest, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl I & II, Starfire, Beast Boy, Flash, Nightwing, Bumblebee, Arsenal, Lian Harper, Cyborg, Dove II, Solstice, Offspring, Tempest, Ravager, Supergirl (Kara), Kole, Jericho, Raven, Red Star, Bombshell, Captain Marvel Junior, Jesse Quick, Kid Flash (Impulse), Aquagirl II, Hawk II, Superboy, Krypto the Superdog, Kid Eternity, Green Lantern, Aqualad, Talon, Robin, Young Franksenstein, Spoiler, Wendy and Marvin. And that's just the ones I could identify!
    Some are Titan allies.

Osiris, Static, Terra (Atlee), Azrael (alien), Misfit, Power Boy, Lagoon Boy, Hero Cruz, Batgirl (Cassandra), Damage, Little Barda, Mas, Menos, Son of Vulcan, Bushido, Blue Beetle, Flamebird, Supergirl (Matrix), Golden Eagle, Speedy (Mia), Risk, Red Devil, Hot Spot, Traci 13, Zatara (Zachary), Riddler's Daughter, Red Hood, Dove (Don), Joker's Daughter, Red Robin, Atom (Ray), Danny Chase, Argent, Molecule, Minion, Omegadrome, Dagon/Nightrider, Aquagirl (Tula), Terra II, Magenta, Mirage, Omen (Lilith), Hawk (Hank), Pantha, Baby Wildebeest, Miss Martian, Starfire, Wonder Girl (Cassandra), Donna Troy, site owner, Beast Boy, Flash (Wally), Nightwing, Red Arrow, Bumblebee, Dove (Dawn), Lian Harper, Cyborg, Solstice, Offspring, Supergirl (Kara), Prysm, Tempest, Ravager, Bombshell, Kole, Jericho, Raven, Red Star, Captain Marvel Junior, Terra (Tara), Jesse Quick, Kid Flash (Bart), Aquagirl (Lorena), Superboy, Fringe, Anima, Redwing, Prester Jon (bracelet), Gnarrk, Krypto the Superdog, Dial H (Chris King), Hawk (Holly), Green Lantern (Kyle), Kid Eternity, Aqualad (Jackson), Vox (Mal), Talon, Thunder (Gan), Lightning (Tavis), Killowat, Protector, Young Frankenstein, Spoiler, Marvin, Wendy, Robin (Damian).
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 05-14-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Mighty Member

Ok sorry, I might havent read it, but who is the guy next to Conner and the female Hawk?