Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I hate that Crush seems to be given Donna's role as powerhouse.
    I'm more bothered that Donna didn't become the new Wonder Woman.

Speaking of Donna, we'll finally have their reunion next week in Nightwing #75. I missed this two together so much.

It's a shame their friendship is nothing like it was before the New 52. Abnett was a fucking train wreck when he was on that Titans book with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Speaking of Donna, we'll finally have their reunion next week in Nightwing #75. I missed this two together so much.

Is this actual art? It's nice to see their friendship actually acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this actual art? It's nice to see their friendship actually acknowledged.
    Yeah, from the next issue of Nightwing.

https://twitter.com/drinkpinkink/sta...20812159086592

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Official Solicitations for Future States: Teen Titans #1

written by TIM SHERIDAN
    art and cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    card stock variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    ON SALE 1/12/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 OF 2 | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK COVER $4.99 US
    When the original New Teen Titans formed a school to mentor and train young heroes, they wanted to help save the world. Years later, Titans Tower is a monument to a graveyard of pupils lost in a terrible battle. Returning to the site of their greatest failure, Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg join Raven to plot a course to face off against the evil that destroyed their team and school. Loyalties are questioned and motives are suspect as the former teen heroes must turn to the mysterious Red X—a former student—for help. Don't miss the first comics appearance of this Red X, previously seen only in the hit animated TV series Teen Titans Go!

Like it said before, the book will introduce Red X from the animated series for the first time in comics.

Not sure how to feel about the T-Belts...

T-belts looks a bit dumb. Can you imagine the JL wearing JL belts or the JSA wearing JSA belts? I'd like to see that blue and gold Nightwing costume without it as it might be a nice suit when not beaten up.

Awww, yes! So #75 might actually be a real reunion issue just for them to mess it up again right away so they can say in #77 that Dick has alienated all of his friends and family. Great

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    T-belts looks a bit dumb. Can you imagine the JL wearing JL belts or the JSA wearing JSA belts? I'd like to see that blue and gold Nightwing costume without it as it might be a nice suit when not beaten up.
    I didn't even notice that! That's an X-Men thing, leftover from when Lobdell did New 52 TT, and maybe when Harras was still around too. Tim wore it on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post

Super-long hair Starfire is best Starfire. Plus, her and Crush together could be great. Please, let it be great !

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post

written by TIM SHERIDAN
    art and cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    card stock variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    ON SALE 1/12/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 OF 2 | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK COVER $4.99 US
    When the original New Teen Titans formed a school to mentor and train young heroes, they wanted to help save the world. Years later, Titans Tower is a monument to a graveyard of pupils lost in a terrible battle. Returning to the site of their greatest failure, Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg join Raven to plot a course to face off against the evil that destroyed their team and school. Loyalties are questioned and motives are suspect as the former teen heroes must turn to the mysterious Red X—a former student—for help. Don't miss the first comics appearance of this Red X, previously seen only in the hit animated TV series Teen Titans Go!

Like it said before, the book will introduce Red X from the animated series for the first time in comics.

Would be interesting if they keep the idea of a Titans school led by these people in the present... The timeline would match up, and the Titans desperately need new ideas. Crush and them are meeting the OGs too

Ugh, 2 years of blankly ignoring these connections now the creators on his book want to use them to try and get pandering points on their way out. 2 years of not one visit from Donna but this is now suppose to mean something. Like oh look, now Donna gives ****. Villains have literally been making this guys their bitch boy for two years as no one, except Babs, showed even the tiniest of concern but friendship hug. All is well now friend I didn’t give a **** about.

Look I know we’re all desperate for any interaction at this point, but this is bull. Dick should be pissed at all his so called teammate, friends, and family if they are going to bring them into his book. Cause we’re the hell were they. For all intents and purposes they left him to die. Freaking Batman even apparently watched it fist hand and did nothing, and this is what his book’s writer thought made sense of Batman abounding him to the wolves like was displayed. That he knew about it, was around, and just chose to do nothing then. We shouldn’t let after the fact pandering bail out creators poor writing and laziness. This moment is a lazy cheat, and isn’t true to the ignorant story they have been telling.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-16-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Yeah, with Miss Martian and Raven on the team, there really wasn't an excuse for the Titans not to try fixing his memory. Yeah, they might have failed (possibly due to Raven's missing soul self) but they should've tried. Instead, they just waited until Babs was eventually able to bring him back.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I guess Donna is dead again and Wally will be consumed by the Speed Force or whatever is going to happen over in Flash, for them not to appear in this mess. So again we will have the animated Teen Titans roster forced down our throats, or at least that's what the preview says. On the cover it's another story. By the way, who is that Red Robin in the back -- Tim -- Jason?