Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Turns out 5G starts in less than two weeks (Wonder Woman #750), so a Titans relaunch can happen as soon as the current run ends with no hiatus. They're not changing everything all at once, it'll be gradual over the rest of this year.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Turns out 5G starts in less than two weeks (Wonder Woman #750), so a Titans relaunch can happen as soon as the current run ends with no hiatus. They're not changing everything all at once, it'll be gradual over the rest of this year.
    Hopefully by the time the current run ends, Donna and Dick should be back to themselves.

Yeah, though I can see both of them being on a JL team rather than Titans (as Troia and Nightwing) since they'll almost certainly be aged up by a decade or more.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Hopefully by the time the current run ends, Donna and Dick should be back to themselves.
    I don't think any of the Secret Six are going to stay that way, but we only have confirmation Dick is going to get "fixed."

From Nightwing #68:

Yes, Dick's back!
    https://www.superherohype.com/comics...w-nightwing-68

Astonishing Member

From Nightwing #68:

Yes, Dick's back!
    I'm glad the Ric Grayson era is finally over.

From Nightwing #68:

Yes, Dick's back!
    We really can't show Cyborg with the Titans by this point?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We really can't show Cyborg with the Titans by this point?
    We lost victor I have since accepted it, he was with the doom patrol on the CW tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We lost victor I have since accepted it, he was with the doom patrol on the CW tonight
    Kinda crazy how much of a blessing in disguise that turned out to be in the end given level of quality between Doom Patrol and Titans.

Gar made the wrong choice.

BANNED

No Cyborg, Dick is wearing his Nu52 Robin costume instead in the past. Also Starfire and Raven and Gar relationship with the titans and membership restored earlier. Old Costumes restored too.

I wish they'd just bring Vic home at this point.

Also, I really miss Kory's curls, it was her best look.

From Nightwing #68:

Yes, Dick's back!
    He’s not, they just gave Ric a refresher of Dick’s new reinserted history. He still Ric though, cause why not pander to a fan base you have driven away while still desperately hold on to the thing that drove them away. They are just using Dick’s new complete history as a life preserver and a tease so they can drag out Ric for another 6 months. It’s ass backwards. First Dick was around but couldn’t use any of his history, now he has his history but he’s still Ric. So what does it matter.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-14-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Actually #69's solicit says he has two sets of memories. All that's left now is to purge the fake ones. He IS about to be back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No Cyborg, Dick is wearing his Nu52 Robin costume instead in the past. Also Starfire and Raven and Gar relationship with the titans and membership restored earlier. Old Costumes restored too.
    There's an earlier page showing he originally had his classic costume, but with pants. The first Nightwing costume is also shown.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-15-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I wish they'd just bring Vic home at this point.

Also, I really miss Kory's curls, it was her best look.
    Vic, Kory's curls, and adult Raven are my top 3 missed things.

Actually #69's solicit says he has two sets of memories. All that's left now is to purge the fake ones. He IS about to be back to normal.
    Yet in the #70 solic he’s still Ric. Having Dick’s memories doesn’t mean poop for some reason, he is still Ric. And will continue to be for months. Regardless of his new reinstated history which in turn makes it completely useless and hollow. They are still dragging Ric out for at least another half a year. They been marketing off the idea the Dick is maybe coming back since the Talon arc. Cause they have nothing else, though it certainly doesn’t seem to be working as the book reaches new lows every month under these bums. Still at the end of the day they still don’t want to let go of Ric for some reason. It’s a crappy thing to do, it’s not cool to readers, but because we are dealing with the lowest caliber of professionals and and creators they couldn’t give a crap and continue to do it. As fans though we certainly shouldn’t be playing into it and helping them by claiming to others that Dick is back when he isn’t, and won’t be for months still.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-15-2020 at 04:40 AM.