Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So there is another character who has only appeared in DC animation coming to comics like red x: https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-hints-...-future-state/

Any speculation on who it can be?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So there is another character who has only appeared in DC animation coming to comics like red x: https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-hints-...-future-state/

If it's Titans related...one of the original HIVE kids? See-More? Private Hive? I don't think Kid Wykkyd's ever been in a comic.

There's a lot of original TV characters in the Teen Titans 2003 show, but like Frontier said it's probably some of the HIVE's team or some other villains like Adonis, Punk Rocket or Johnny Rancid.

Extraordinary Member

Control Freak? But it’s probably Kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Where is the cover? I don't see the announcement anywhere besides newsarama. I wanna know the roster.

Wrong cover. They were asking about Academy, not Future State.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The roster will probably be the NTT + Bunker, Crush, Red X, Red Arrow and some other kids.

They didn’t release all the covers for announced series, I don’t know why since they showed off Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad, but Titans Academy along with Detective Comics, Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, Batman/Superman, and Justice League Dark got nothing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    They didn’t release all the covers for announced series, I don’t know why since they showed off Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad, but Titans Academy along with Detective Comics, Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, Batman/Superman, and Justice League Dark got nothing.
    They showed a cover for Harley Quinn #1 in the stream but nobody posted it

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The roster will probably be the NTT + Bunker, Crush, Red X, Red Arrow and some other kids.
    That's a reasonable take.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it's Titans related...one of the original HIVE kids? See-More? Private Hive? I don't think Kid Wykkyd's ever been in a comic.
    Billy Numerous seemed fun, and that's not a power that gets used a lot. Plus they just love killing teen characters, and he can die dozens of times an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Billy Numerous seemed fun, and that's not a power that gets used a lot. Plus they just love killing teen characters, and he can die dozens of times an issue.
    Billy Numerous was in an issue of Post-Crisis Catwoman, I believe.

Billy Numerous was in an issue of Post-Crisis Catwoman, I believe.
    It was never confirmed to be Billy Numerous. The character had the name Repro and the costume of the animated villain the Everywhere Man from The Batman cartoon.

A lot of stuff has been brought in from the Titans' cartoon Mas, Menos, Cinderblock Gizmo II, H.I.V.E. Academy (mentioned), Red X (Mentioned in Terror Titans) now fully, Control Freak (was to appear earlier in an Annual but didn't), Bumblebee's look and shrinking powers Mammoth's appearance, Joystick all come to mine.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-07-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    It was never confirmed to be Billy Numerous. The character had the name Repro and the costume of the animated villain the Everywhere Man from The Batman cartoon.
    I remember him looking exactly like he did in the cartoon, just older, but maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I remember him looking exactly like he did in the cartoon, just older, but maybe I'm thinking of something else.
    Repro

Billy Numerous

Everywhere Man