Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The blue guy also narrates his relationship with Linda and his kids which, as of now, are still out of the picture.

The official reveal of Generation 2 and 3 timeline isn't out yet, and that's where most of Wally's history is including the Titans, Cyborg, and Wally's family, so I'm holding off judgment until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Who do we reckon will die? My money is on either Roundhouse or Djinn
    I know most people probably want it to be Roundhouse (which is why it won't be).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The NTT are also shown in Flash Forward #5 - including Vic!
    Ugh.. they had such a better Aqualad outfit for Garth in the New52 and for some reason put him back in that...

Heck they could of updated a lot of their older costumes lol

Why is Roundhouse hiding in the back of the cover of the Terrifics in April? Like right between Mister Terrifics legs.

3915AD45-96D8-41D1-BBE4-09E015BCB3C4.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Why is Roundhouse hiding in the back of the cover of the Terrifics in April? Like right between Mister Terrifics legs.

A cameo maybe? If shows up in that book then scratch his name off for "dying" this April's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Woah, good catch! Is he joining that team? If so that confirms this Teen Titans team is done.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Woah, good catch! Is he joining that team? If so that confirms this Teen Titans team is done.
    They were done from the start, DC is just making it official.

So, if Robin, Roundhouse, and Djinn are out, who would be on a new roster? Would Kid Flash, Red Arrow and Crush still be on the team, or are we getting a wholesale changeover? May's and maybe June's solicits will be very interesting!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That’s hard to say, while I am a bit behind on the Terrifics generally they are just a really fun DC version of the fantastic four and only really remained as a team at first because...I think it was through Dark Multiverse machinations that they can’t be too far away from one another. I’m not sure if they would add more members but they have added characters like Offspring(plastic mans son), Element Dog, and Mrs. Terrific so hey I’d be down for it and it is a fun book.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

So, if Robin, Roundhouse, and Djinn are out, who would be on a new roster? Would Kid Flash, Red Arrow and Crush still be on the team, or are we getting a wholesale changeover? May's and maybe June's solicits will be very interesting!
    I think there would be a wholesale changeover unless all possible candidates are part of the 666 heroes that Batman Who Laughs is going to corrupt in upcoming months(which is very possible).

Since the relaunch would be in May or June, those 666 heroes should be back to normal by then. Hell Arisen will be over, and the entire Batman Who Laughs story with it.

Will we get a new Titans team before 5G hits? I have my doubts.

Will we get a new Titans team when 5G hits? With the way DC seems to regard the team, I'm not even sure if that's a sure thing.

5G starts today, in Wonder Woman #750. It's not happening in all books at once. We know there'll still be a Teen Titans in May, April's issue wasn't labelled Final Issue on the solicits.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

5G starts today, in Wonder Woman #750. It's not happening in all books at once. We know there'll still be a Teen Titans in May, April's issue wasn't labelled Final Issue on the solicits.
    I believe this is just a precursor or prolog.when the new guys take over.there will be a line wide relaunch. Before that there will be marketing pushing the new guys.

Justice League Odyssey's ending was basically spoiled in today's Superman, because the whole original team shows up at the Hall of Justice - including ex-Titans Starfire and Cyborg, both back to normal. And Starfire wasn't the only Tamaranean to show up - her father appears as well! He was talking to a Thanagarian about terraforming a planet, but Mongul attacks them.