Page 401 of 750 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11243
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Oh God, I just Read this off my news site, just could not believe and still having a hard time.

My condolences to his family and friends.

He was so talented and still he battle this colon cancer for 4 years the news said and he still gave the performances he did threw it all. He was already Amazing but the fact he did his Black Panther and other roles while fighting this gives me a whole new love and respect like never before for him, I will always now look at his work threw a new love respect and admiration for him with what he was going threw.

To young and too good of a man to lose from this world, you will be a champion forever to so many of us now for so many reasons.
    Think about this he did 3 movies at once-Black Panther and the last 2 Avenger films were all filmed at ONCE.

Let that sink in. How professional and let alone determine do you have to be to do that with stage 3 let alone stage 4 cancer.

Man it it also just reminds me off those two boys who we're trying to make it to see BP... He was going through it just like they were... I am so sad right now for him and his family.. I just... I dunno guys...

Astonishing Member

RIP. A legend gone too soon.

RIP Chadwick
    Thank you for everything!

Even though he was already suffering cancer since 2016.
    He pushed on and gave us BP CW IW and EG.
    I cant imagine what he would have been going through all those years.

Thank you!
    "Without Sin, what Grace has Forgiveness."

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Think about this he did 3 movies at once-Black Panther and the last 2 Avenger films were all filmed at ONCE.

Let that sink in. How professional and let alone determine do you have to be to do that with stage 3 let alone stage 4 cancer.
    Not to mention all the other movies he did while having cancer: Civil War, Marshall, 21 Bridges, Da 5 Bloods (This one really hits different now if you saw the movie) and he was tapped to play Yasuke.
    Last edited by Shadey; 08-28-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Indeed Yes all you said and well said, it is going to be sinking in the rest of time with everything I see him in now, should it all be for us all.

I saw this in part on CNN just moments ago from a speech of his in 2018, just an Amazing Man.

Quote Originally Posted by la.forsaken View Post
    RIP Chadwick
    Thank you for everything!

Even though he was already suffering cancer since 2016.
    He pushed on and gave us BP CW IW and EG.
    I cant imagine what he would have been going through all those years.

Thank you!
    And BP is a pretty darn physically demanding role too. Doing everything in that full body suit must have been so difficult. It really is amazing that he pushed through all of that and delivered so much great content for us back to back. It was an incredible sacrifice on his part.

I wonder if he finished recording for that animated What If series. Might be one of his last roles and the last time he played T'Challa.

I assume that's where they're going to put a tribute, if any.

Spectacular Member

**** a BP 2 man, this man had more roles beyond that. Lost his life and casuals are worried about some damn movie, straight up scum. I'm not nor will ever be surprised, mofos straight up selfish and ignant not ignorant but ignant. Mad salty, fuuuucckkkk!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm so heavy with sadness. praying for Chadwicks family.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

This is terrible . Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Not to mention all the other movies he did while having cancer: Civil War, Marshall, 21 Bridges, Da 5 Bloods, and he was tapped to play Yasuke. (This one really hits different now if you saw the movie)
    Both of you are right. Making all of these films in the midst of his condition, that's incredible.

Just wanted to say thanks to Chadwick Boseman. As a teacher of predominantly children of color, I can't tell you how much Black Panther meant to them. Kids bringing Black Panther backpacks and lunchboxes, kids dressed up as the Black Panther and Shuri for Halloween, that movie was so important to them. And Boseman brought that character to life for them.

Also, wanted to say thanks again because of the path that Chadwick and Black Panther paved. Because of the worldwide success of Black Panther, a film that had a Black lead, cast, and crew, that led the way for other superhero films to be helmmed by non-White cast and crew. Without Black Panther, there wouldn't be an upcoming Shang-Chi movie.

Mr. Boseman, thank you so much. For everything.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

This one is definitely hitting hard as the joy and pride that Chadwicks performance as BP brought to me and my kids is something I can't even put into words. Thank You my king. Black Panther and Panther's Quest getting nonstop play from me this weekend.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Man it it also just reminds me off those two boys who we're trying to make it to see BP... He was going through it just like they were... I am so sad right now for him and his family.. I just... I dunno guys...
    Nothing should stop the sadness, but the strength his work gave to those boys, The strength he gives in his 2018 university speech, the strength his life showed us.

It should give us strength that we can learn from his inspiration, that his life shows us we can do it, that we can and should do the best by our own selfs and to each other to make the best we can out of all of it.

But most of all We find strength in each other to share what he will mean to us forever now and find strength in each other to support each other threw this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    **** a BP 2 man, this man had more roles beyond that. Lost his life and casuals are worried about some damn movie, straight up scum. I'm not nor will ever be surprised, mofos straight up selfish and ignant not ignorant but ignant. Mad salty, fuuuucckkkk!
    Straight up. I can't stand casuals either, they are so disrespectful. They never care about the person, only the flashy films.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."