Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
I think actual energy daggers as opposed to physical ones are better. They're less redundent. Don't need physical daggers when you have claws ... it's like giving Wolverine a knife. Wolverine does not need a knife.
That's my thinking too. It seems redundant to have claws then energy daggers. It's easier to me if they're just dagger-shaped energy bolts he can hold and throw.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
i love the elongated staff on occassion

i still think these daggers from the arms can be energy based. They do appear out of his suit randomly. IT just gives an explanation on where the F they come from instead of magic lol

Suit arbsorbs the energy, suit makes the energy daggers out of it is my fan theory now lol
Yea I think that's what throws me off about them. Where do those thick metal connectors come when the suit is supposed to be skin-tight lol? Plus when you already got claws, I think the purpose of the energy daggers should be mostly mid-long range projectiles (like Batarangs). And even in H2H combat, I think visually it's a bit cooler for him to hold pure energy but that's just me.