Page 251 of 374 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5602
  1. #3751
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Courtesy of Tire from the HEF. This is powerful:
    Powerful, indeed. Thanks for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  2. #3752
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    CBR just published an article about T'Challa in the lastest Avengers issue we have been writing about.


    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-black-p...knight-attack/
    I read the article, and amazingly it made me reconsider the story and Black Panther's perception in it. So I'm supposed to believe and/or accept that Black was great cause he appeared to get punked?? It's spoken about he offered up his himself to save his kingdom including renouncing his crown???? Call me crazy, I don't remember too many instances where Black Bolt bellied up in the face of war, where Namor just calmly offered any measure to someone that threatened king or kingdom? Would Doom even entertain someone brazenly threatening him? No, See Wakanda and Die is all of what King T'challa is. This guy would have had like all of that mummy army smoked, and by the time MK turned back around T'challa would have been asking dude to clarify this threat he made.

  3. #3753
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I read the article, and amazingly it made me reconsider the story and Black Panther's perception in it. So I'm supposed to believe and/or accept that Black was great cause he appeared to get punked?? It's spoken about he offered up his himself to save his kingdom including renouncing his crown???? Call me crazy, I don't remember too many instances where Black Bolt bellied up in the face of war, where Namor just calmly offered any measure to someone that threatened king or kingdom? Would Doom even entertain someone brazenly threatening him? No, See Wakanda and Die is all of what King T'challa is. This guy would have had like all of that mummy army smoked, and by the time MK turned back around T'challa would have been asking dude to clarify this threat he made.
    He didn't give up his crown. He told Steve to lead the Avengers in case he died.

    In Dooms' recent comic he surrendered Latveria due to a misunderstanding.

  4. #3754
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    I will say the article actually makes T'Challa look worse than the issue actually shows. They make it seem as though T'Challa feared Wakanda would lose (doubtful) and that he just surrendered because he puts Everyone first (he looking at the end game/true threat) and that MK just took him because his power was in his blood when actually he failed to take it and T'Challa chastise him for wasting his time.

    The writer completely skipped over the good stuff about it and makes it sound worse. It reminds me of the article about rise where they try to claim that T'Challa was a weak protagonist because he was asking for help and it really came off like they didn't even read the issue

  5. #3755
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,136

    Default

    prolly wait for the story to end to judge it too much

    It's not like it is a Coates story which will take two years. This arc is prolly what... 4i issues?
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  6. #3756
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    prolly wait for the story to end to judge it too much

    It's not like it is a Coates story which will take two years. This arc is prolly what... 4i issues?
    Most likely, but after what Coates has done, it's hard to
    not be suspicious and guarded

  7. #3757
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    BP vs Doom by Gabriele Dell'otto

    Last edited by taozen; 06-03-2020 at 01:42 PM.

  8. #3758
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    BP by Gabriele Dell'otto:


  9. #3759
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    BP vs Doom by Gabriele Dell'otto

    Hell, this all day son!!!

  10. #3760
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    just jumping in to hope everybody is well in your respective cities and towns.

    there's a lot going on right now and I just hope everybody's being smart and safe.

    that virus is still in effect, don't let the injustice in the world compromise your health or your family's. the protests will peter out. COVID 19's going to be here for more than a minute.

  11. #3761
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Ryan Coogler's about to turn in the dopest script in Hollywood history for BP2.

  12. #3762
    Mighty Member Ekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Ryan Coogler's about to turn in the dopest script in Hollywood history for BP2.
    Will Tchalla be in it?

  13. #3763
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    just jumping in to hope everybody is well in your respective cities and towns.

    there's a lot going on right now and I just hope everybody's being smart and safe.

    that virus is still in effect, don't let the injustice in the world compromise your health or your family's. the protests will peter out. COVID 19's going to be here for more than a minute.
    Thank you. In all sincerity, that means a lot.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  14. #3764
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Will Tchalla be in it?
    was that necessary? T'Challa was solid in BP my man

  15. #3765
    Spectacular Member XJlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    186

    Default






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •