Page 164 of 750 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    The past in modern form.
    I can't believe Acuna art was wasted on this garbage ass story.

What a curse.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Reminder... T'challa and nu/old/symbiote Killmonger... STILL HAVE NOT FOUGHT OR EVEN HAD A STERN DISCUSSION
    They're gonna have a two-page fight. I'm calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    No, they are going to meet off-panel.

Well Tetu was a one spear throw fight

Adversary was a one "shoot him with something" fight from a plane

So I guess 2 pages is an improvement?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ahhh yes, when you are about to end a 2 year story

bring up plot points for 4 years ago to complicate things further!

Unless I am misremebering something... Zenzi isn't Wakandan. Why does she care about Bast? Why is Bast even talking to her? She would hate Bast as a nigandan no?

Reminder... T'challa and nu/old/symbiote Killmonger... STILL HAVE NOT FOUGHT OR EVEN HAD A STERN DISCUSSION
    Yeah it's pretty stupid.. "I'm going to help resurrect the guy who experimented on me and give him the power of a god, and a full empire backing him Soni can finally exact my vengeance...!"

And yeah they didn't even fight. Hell when they "met" it looked like Okoye was the protagonist while T'Challa was off to the side and he takes on the small fry Zenzi while Okoye faces and beats the big bad... And this is the writing that's supposedly started an era?.. I mean it is.. an era of ishtty writing, convoluted plots, lack of logic, ass pull powers for everyone and a protagonist who hasn't defeated a main villain in 3 years... And in the last two years hasn't even talked to the villain save one flash back issue where he stupidly gets "blindsided" by N'Jadakas betrayal...

This is the era of absolute amateur writing.. to the cringeys level. I have seen fan fictions Better crafted then this and they provided their own art too.. and they kept to continuity as well as their own continuity... No excuse

I can't believe Acuna art was wasted on this garbage ass story.

What a curse.
    I wish Acunas art was used on Narcisse rise. The artists he had was fine but I wish he had complete top tier.. as well as I wish Rise came out before BP WoW

Bushin re-design: Black Panther by Nikola Čižmešija

Would love to see T'Challa in a story like this. Rewrite his powers and fighting style with more of a martial arts flare.
    it doesn't have to be to Cholla it could be any number of past black panthers that's the beauty of is King of the Dead thing. one of the great things that Hickman did was introduced a lot of the past Panthers and made me want to read more about them. This provides a vast number of characters for new writers to introduce.
    Similar to how red jacket gave us Queen Jimandi (sp?)

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    it doesn't have to be to Cholla it could be any number of past black panthers that's the beauty of is King of the Dead thing. one of the great things that Hickman did was introduced a lot of the past Panthers and made me want to read more about them. This provides a vast number of characters for new writers to introduce.
    Similar to how red jacket gave us Queen Jimandi (sp?)
    I mean as an Elsewhorld or Multiverse kinda thing, which is what the artist's concept and upcoming series is about. Kinda like that Secret Wars Battlefield Shang-Chi mini series but in a modern setting.

Looks more Samoan than African to me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    4.8K likes and 1.1K RTs

https://twitter.com/skinny_que/statu...57261917331457

Is the perception changing in the black community?
    Those are the folks who will nitpick the CRAP out Black Panther movies-especially the fake WOKE folks.

Yet they will be SILENT on all those badly done black movies (see Tyler Perry) that get made.

Regardless of how some feel about that movie-guess what Marvel did NOT have to do it.

Marvel wrote a $200 million dollar check.

Hired a guy who was on his SECOND movie when he was hired. There are white guys who didn't do that with skins all over the place like Clint Eastwood. Coolger was 15 years old when Spielberg did in 2001.

Marvel wrote that CHECK not Diddy, Jay Z, Kaep, TI, Chance the crappy Rapper, Wendy Williams, Master P, Oprah, Stephen Curry, Jordan or any of the fake woke community.

Yet Marvel had to do it.

Why does the black movie have to be nitpicked apart?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Those are the folks who will nitpick the CRAP out Black Panther movies-especially the fake WOKE folks.

Yet they will be SILENT on all those badly done black movies (see Tyler Perry) that get made.

Regardless of how some feel about that movie-guess what Marvel did NOT have to do it.

Hired a guy who was on his SECOND movie when he was hired. There are white guys who didn't do that with skins all over the place like Clint Eastwood. Coolger was 15 years old when Spielberg did in 2001.

Marvel wrote that CHECK not Diddy, Jay Z, Kaep, TI, Chance the crappy Rapper, Wendy Williams, Master P, Oprah, Stephen Curry, Jordan or any of the fake woke community.

Yet Marvel had to do it.

Because a lot of people are hypocrites. It's that simple.

I also like the other poster here who said that the anti-Black Panther sentiment being stoked online was a byproduct of overall anti-MCU backlash, as hating popular things, especially on the Internet, makes people at least 20% cooler. (Spoken in sarcasm.) That might be in play as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Yet Marvel had to do it.

#BlackFacts

So how long do you think it will be until we get some news on the new Writer/Team and direction for the BP books?

I say late summer or early fall. The run is ending late June and I'm sure Marvel is already looking for the new creative team. IIRC correctly Coates' run was announced in late September but didn't start until the spring. I'm expecting something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So how long do you think it will be until we get some news on the new Writer/Team and direction for the BP books?
    I’d say before the next round of solicitations. Comics are written months in advance so they already have a team set to go. So in April I think we will know.