Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
My Crew

That's a pretty cool crew.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
I was at a comic book show today

Got Killmonger's first appearance (signed by the writer too)

I never saw so many copies of Black Panther in bins (of a current run) like that before. If that is not a sign of folks being tired than I don't know what is. Miles & Luke-I saw variants and only ONE in Luke's case and the rare ones for Miles.

And folks loved my Killmonger shirt.

You would have saw those calls no matter what. Lead by folks who want to be pandered to.

We saw it with Creed & Stranger Things. With the way folks were going on about Lucas's sister, I thought she did something big in season 2. All she did in ALL her scenes was INSULT Lucas.

Especially males of color.

Because no one expects another to succeed. Never mind what Spawn, Static, Blade, Miles & Luke Cage have done. Or what Moon Girl will do.

Shuri does not need her brother's outfit. You can do a spinoff movie to showcase black girl power with Panther even showing up. If she is in charge of urban community development-that is a movie by itself.
Yeah, Shuri can get (or make) her own Habit if she wants to be more of a fighter instead of in the lab all the time, though I do like the idea of her in charge of Wakanda's global outreach. And yes, more success and respect for black characters across the board instead of cannibalizing the ones that do overcome that threshold would be nice.