Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    The BP mythos is not some standalone world in it's on pocket universe. His universe is shared with stories and lore that came well before the gods of wakanda were even fleshed out. That said, prayers giving powers to gods in the MU is a staple and is well-established. Have you read the story of when Forge tried to beat adversary with just tech? Do you know how that ended?

Read the latest issue of Avengers and all your questions will be answered. His tech didnt stop Wakanda from being attacked by Moon Knight, let's just say that.

What do any of those characters have to do with a character who canonically has been stated to not be beatable by physical means and tech? Does thanos have a weakness against metal? What about galactus? What can take down one character doesn't mean it applies to others.
    It doesn't matter of praying to gods boosts them, I never said that wasn't a thing in the MU. I specifically stated on the BP mythos (a shared universes doesn't mean that EVERYTHING that happens on it applies to every mythos) there has never been any sort of established continuity that Wakandans prayed to any gods. In fact Coates has to retcon the entire mythos history on Wakandan gods to give Storm a power boost that won't even be acknowledged throughout the mu. Also youbdo know that forge tech and Wakandan tech aren't on the same level at all right? Wakanda far outclasses forges tech, the facr you think they are on the same level speaks volumes.

And I did read avengers 33. Let's just say that what you wrote didn't even happen.. like at all. TChalla didn't bow, Wakanda wasn't attacked, Wakandan tech didn't fail. Of anything, Moon knights attempt to steal TChallas power failed completely. TChalla just surrendered so that he can be taken to khonshu. Did you even read the issue?

The point o made about Thanos and Galactus is that those are characters who are immensely powerful. Where did I say a metal box would defeat them? TChalla beat them in different manners and he did it with tech. So going off of what we have seen TChalla and Wakandan tech be able to pull off, and What adversary has been defeated by, it's safe to say Wakandan tech is more that capable of beating him
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 05-27-2020 at 03:26 PM.