Page 750 of 750 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750
Results 11,236 to 11,243 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Right on for this.

I'll be grabbing your books too Redjack, be the first new stuff in a long while. Preciate cha.
    Be like water, brothers and sisters.

and you should note.

Me
    Brandon Thomas
    Brandon Easton
    Bryan Hill
    John Ridley
    Chris Priest
    Nora Jemison

ALL over at DC, putting in work. That's who I know, for sure. If the others are getting the same treatment as me with their stories, you can expect some flames.

Nora's a best selling award winning novelist with a massive TV deal underway. All the others, including me, have careers in tv, film, animation or all three. And Preist is PRIEST. All of these folks are soldiering for this.

(Pretty sure David Walker is still in too.)

And MILESTONE V2 is coming next year too.

and, though we don't KNOW what the new creative team on BP will bring, we can assume it will be different than what's come before. And, if what they bring makes us unhappy, we move to these other spaces and indie world, both as makers and as consumers. There is no need to drop this ball this time.

Anyone know what's going on with Catalyst Prime and Noble? Last issue I have is #19.

Thanks again Redjack for providing info for people who are interested. 2021 is where I put more of my money where my mouth is.

On the recasting issue. After reading a friends post
    I don't understand why Marvel wouldn't go that sensible route and have boseman's brother pick up the torch.

Hes an actor that would benifit from such a huge role helping the Boseman family legacy continue. The First black superhero aka Black Panthers legacy continues as well.

The story isnt sidetracked into a ridiculous plot hole full of undeveloped side characters.

And no one gets to claim disrespect for the franchise on either side. Marvel wins, black panther fans win, and boseman's family wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    On the recasting issue. After reading a friends post
    I don't understand why Marvel wouldn't go that sensible route and have boseman's brother pick up the torch.

Hes an actor that would benifit from such a huge role helping the Boseman family legacy continue. The First black superhero aka Black Panthers legacy continues as well.

The story isnt sidetracked into a ridiculous plot hole full of undeveloped side characters.

And no one gets to claim disrespect for the franchise on either side. Marvel wins, black panther fans win, and boseman's family wins
    He's not an actor. He's a dancer and choreographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He's not an actor. He's a dancer and choreographer.
    To makes matters even more complicated, he also has cancer. Thankfully it’s in remission but since Chadwick’s death blindsided Marvel as much as it did us, I doubt they’ll want to take a chance. It’s pessimistic I know but still.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

so what holidays are celebrated in Wakanda? what happens at the end of the solar year? Celebrations, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think as this year comes to a close, someone else should make the next BP appreciation thread when the mods start locking these. I don't know if I got the heart for it this time
    I'm in much the same mood. I've not much enthusiasm for comics these days.

Get Hectic!