Page 219 of 297 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4441
  1. #3271
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Whatever you were trying to post didn't work

  2. #3272
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    I just want to make sure that during these quarantined times that everybody gets their workout on before catching mad couch potato disease...


    Get Hectic!

  3. #3273
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Black Panther in... The Block Is Hot!


    Wakanda.

    A private top secret conversation is in session between King T'challa, Princess Shuri and a newly arrived controversial guest.

    T'challa: "This is madness... Exactly how far back did you go in the Quantum Realm?"

    Shuri: "Brother, it is the right thing to do we have to help out when and where we can."

    T'challa: "How far back Shuri???"

    Shuri: "A long time ago but what difference does that make she's here now."

    T'challa: "sigh"

    Shuri: "She's in serious trouble we should offer her sanctuary."

    T'challa: "What's your name?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "Ahsoka Tano."

    T'challa: "Who is after you?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "My clone troopers turned on me."

    Shuri: "Imagine if the Doras turned on you..."

    T'challa eyes Shuri with that knowing look.

    Shuri: "Oh never mind that was different... It's not my fault you often have bad writers depicting you questionably."

    Ahsoka Tano: "I don't want to be anybody's burden."

    Shuri: "Believe me you're not... T'challa, she's certified Disney merchandise we have to take her in."

    T'challa: "What type of weapon is that?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "It's a light saber."

    Ahsoka hands T'challa the blade hilt as he examines it and in classic Luke (actually "Jake" Skywalker) fashion he tosses it over his shoulder.

    Ahsoka uses the force and retrieves it back to her hand igniting it in a show and tell manner.

    T'challa: "And that was?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "I am also strong with the force."

    T'challa strokes his beard pondering the ramifications of his next decision ever so carefully.

    T'challa: "You may stay here for now to heal your wounds but as soon as you are recovered you must return to your time era so as not to cause a major disruption in the time space continuum."

    Just then the sun was blackened by a large spherical object in the sky casting a gloomy shadow over the mighty land of Wakanda.

    The Death Star.

    Grand Moff Tarkin: "We have time traveled to the location Lord Vader are you certain of these coordinates."

    Darth Vader: "My former padawan is there prepare for a surface attack!"
    Get Hectic!

  4. #3274
    Be Seeing You…
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    J. Random Tech: "Your Majesties! A moon-sized space station has appeared in orbit over the Golden City!"

    T'Challa *sighs*: "It must be Tuesday. Activate defense plan Epsilon Pi."

  5. #3275
    Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Black Panther in... The Block Is Hot!


    Wakanda.

    A private top secret conversation is in session between King T'challa, Princess Shuri and a newly arrived controversial guest.

    T'challa: "This is madness... Exactly how far back did you go in the Quantum Realm?"

    Shuri: "Brother, it is the right thing to do we have to help out when and where we can."

    T'challa: "How far back Shuri???"

    Shuri: "A long time ago but what difference does that make she's here now."

    T'challa: "sigh"

    Shuri: "She's in serious trouble we should offer her sanctuary."

    T'challa: "What's your name?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "Ahsoka Tano."

    T'challa: "Who is after you?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "My clone troopers turned on me."

    Shuri: "Imagine if the Doras turned on you..."

    T'challa eyes Shuri with that knowing look.

    Shuri: "Oh never mind that was different... It's not my fault you often have bad writers depicting you questionably."

    Ahsoka Tano: "I don't want to be anybody's burden."

    Shuri: "Believe me you're not... T'challa, she's certified Disney merchandise we have to take her in."

    T'challa: "What type of weapon is that?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "It's a light saber."

    Ahsoka hands T'challa the blade hilt as he examines it and in classic Luke (actually "Jake" Skywalker) fashion he tosses it over his shoulder.

    Ahsoka uses the force and retrieves it back to her hand igniting it in a show and tell manner.

    T'challa: "And that was?"

    Ahsoka Tano: "I am also strong with the force."

    T'challa strokes his beard pondering the ramifications of his next decision ever so carefully.

    T'challa: "You may stay here for now to heal your wounds but as soon as you are recovered you must return to your time era so as not to cause a major disruption in the time space continuum."

    Just then the sun was blackened by a large spherical object in the sky casting a gloomy shadow over the mighty land of Wakanda.

    The Death Star.

    Grand Moff Tarkin: "We have time traveled to the location Lord Vader are you certain of these coordinates."

    Darth Vader: "My former padawan is there prepare for a surface attack!"
    You can't leave the story hanging there.



    BTW T'Challa, Shuri, Luke Skywalker and Darth Plagueis https://blackpantherfanstories.wordp...in-surrogates/

  6. #3276
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    You can't leave the story hanging there.



    BTW T'Challa, Shuri, Luke Skywalker and Darth Plagueis https://blackpantherfanstories.wordp...in-surrogates/
    Ooooh man that was smooth. I want this crossover now

  7. #3277
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Why stop there...


    The Royal Talon zoomed across the crystal shimmering ocean reaching it's intended destination beneath a cascading waterfall.

    General Okoye: "My king we are here."

    The party of King T'challa, Queen Nakia, Princess Shuri and Lord M'baku prepared for landing as General Okoye piloted the ship to a safe landing.

    As they departed the simmering down ship their host greeted them warmly...

    John Hammond: "Welcome to Jurassic Park!"

    Just then a loud piercing alarm went off alerting everyone and their momma that the security protocols had failed letting all of the dinosaurs free to eat people at random because... I mean why wait to build up drama when this is only a 4 issue limited series anyway!

    Velociraptors: "YIBAMBE... YIBAMBE... YIBAMBE..."

    T-Rex: "Dark meat... Yesssssss!"





    My bad... I forgot to add some extra nameless faceless Doras and male Wakandan security guards as edible fodder to add to the tension!
    Get Hectic!

  8. #3278
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Courtesy of Ture from the HEF

    Quote Originally Posted by Ture
    [size=15pt]Marvel Comics Plan to Ship Again At the End of May. And Their Plan Is the Most Logical[/size]
    [size=10pt]BY ROMAN COLOMBO[/size]

    [size=12pt]It’s been over a month since we’ve seen new Marvel comics, but the wait might be ending soon. Marvel announced a plan to ship comics again starting May 27th. However, their plan isn’t to release too much at once, nor will they release comics every week, such as DC will. When they do come back, Marvel Comics is making sure that their plans can readjust smoothly. You know, in case we have to lockdown all over again because certain states count WWE as an essential service (Florida. It’s always Florida). Currently, these are their plans:

    When Marvel Comics Ship Again, they Plan to Alternate Weeks

    Alternate what, exactly? Comics and graphic novels. One week we’ll see several comics released that they had postponed, and then we’ll get graphic novels and trade paperbacks the following week (You can find a schedule below). This is brilliant. If for some reason they can’t ship one week of single issues, they can add it to the next week of graphic novels. As Marvel said in a letter to retailers:

    “Over the next few weeks, Marvel will keep a balanced release schedule for its comics and trade collections as the industry continues to restart distribution and comic shops begin to reopen and adapt to current social distancing policies.”
    [/size]



    [size=12pt]So, what will we see over the next month?

    Marvel Comics Ship Release Schedule for May and June

    When Marvel Comics ship again, they’ll start small and increase only slightly each week, leaving room for them to adjust and respond to the ever-changing pandemic situation. This is especially important since not all states or even counties will reopen at the same time (Here in the Philly region, we might get to go to a comic shop…in 2021). This is their current plan:

    Wednesday, May 27:
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #43 (FEB200924)
    AVENGERS #33 (FEB200982)
    MARAUDERS #10 (FEB200894)
    STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #1 (FEB201023)
    VENOM #25 (FEB200939)

    Wednesday, June 3:
    ASTONISHING X-MEN BY JOSS WHEDON & JOHN CASSADAY OMNIBUS HC (OCT191092)
    GHOST RIDER VOL. 1 TPB (JAN201057)
    MEPHISTO: TPB (JAN201070)
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS HC (OCT191099)
    SPIDER-MAN & VENOM: DOUBLE TROUBLE GN-TPB (JAN201078)
    SW DARTH VADER POSTER BOOK (NOV190977)
    THE AMAZING MARY JANE VOL. 1: DOWN IN FLAMES, UP IN SMOKE TPB (JAN201059)
    X-MEN VOL. 1 TPB (JAN201051)

    Wednesday, June 10:
    BLACK CAT #11 (FEB200950)
    DAREDEVIL #20 (FEB201010)
    DEADPOOL #5 (JAN200984)
    EXCALIBUR #10 (FEB200891)
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #17 (FEB200810)
    NEW MUTANTS #10 (FEB200892)

    Wednesday, June 17:
    CONAN: THE BOOK OF THOTH TPB (JAN201065)
    DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY VOL. 3 TPB (JAN201061)
    DAWN OF X VOL. 5 TPB (JAN201049)
    IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION VOL. 17 TPB (JAN201069)
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AVENGERS VOL. 20 HC (OCT191105)
    SILVER SURFER OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING) (OCT191090)
    STAR WARS: AGE OF REBELLION HC (OCT191126)
    THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL: BIG SQUIRRELS DON’TCRY GN-TPB (JAN201080)



    Wednesday, June 24:
    2020 RESCUE #2 (FEB200910)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: MARVELS SNAPSHOTS #1 (FEB200899)
    EMPYRE #0 AVENGERS (FEB200772)
    IMMORTAL HULK #34 (FEB200979)
    IRON MAN 2020 #4 FLUORESCENT (FEB200905)
    SPIDER-HAM #5 (FEB200998)
    STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS #3 (FEB201029)
    THOR #5 (FEB200961)
    AMAZING FANTASY OMNIBUS HC (NEW PRINTING) (NOV190945)
    FANTASTIC FOUR EPIC COLLECTION: NAME IS DOOM TPB (FEB201069)
    IRON MAN: THE ULTRON AGENDA TPB (JAN201062)
    MARVEL-VERSE: BLACK WIDOW GN-TPB (JAN201075)
    MORBIUS THE LIVING VAMPIRE OMNIBUS HC (NOV190952)
    YONDU TPB (JAN201055)

    Wednesday, July 1:
    DAWN OF X VOL. 6 TPB (JAN201050)
    EXCALIBUR TPB (JAN201053)
    INFINITY GAUNTLET MARVEL SELECT HC (DEC190973)
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL. 3 HC (NOV190949)
    MARVEL’S BLACK WIDOW PRELUDE TPB (JAN201074)
    TIMELY’S GREATEST: THE GOLDEN AGE SUB-MARINER BY BILL EVERETT – THE POST-WAR YEARS OMNIBUS HC (OCT191094)
    WHAT IF? CLASSIC: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 4 TPB (FEB201068)
    X-MEN MILESTONES: MESSIAH WAR TPB (FEB201064)
    YOUNG AVENGERS BY GILLEN & MCKELVIE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB (FEB201067)

    Wednesday, July 8:
    [size=18pt]BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #8[/size] (FEB200985)
    Dr. STRANGE #5 (FEB200965)
    EMPYRE #0 FANTASTIC FOUR (FEB200776)
    GHOST RIDER #7 (FEB200994)
    MARVELS X #4 (FEB200895)
    STRANGE ACADEMY #2 (FEB200849)
    X-FORCE #10 (FEB200893)
    X-MEN: GOD LOVES, MAN KILLS EXTENDED CUT #1 (FEB200885)
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY NICK SPENCER VOL. 7 TPB (JAN201056)
    IMMORTAL HULK VOL 2 HC (NOV190959)
    MARAUDERS VOL. 1 TPB (JAN201052)
    MARVEL MONOGRAPH: THE ART OF FRANK CHO TPB (JAN201071)
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN POSTER BOOK TPB (JAN201064)
    MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN (NEW PRINTING) (DEC190974)
    SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 3 HC (NOV190954)
    STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: LEGACY VOL. 3 (JAN201076)

    There’s a Lot Missing from the Plan Marvel Comics has to Ship Again

    Of course, even under the best circumstances right now, there’s no way to go back to normal. And when retailers have to make sure they can keep people six feet apart in their stores, releasing really big titles too close together could end badly. So, absent from the list above? For starters, any title that ties into the upcoming event Empyre, such as X-Men and Fantastic Four. The previously April-starting Event has two “zero” issues planned for release. However, the series itself isn’t part of the plans Marvel Comics has to ship again.

    Then there are titles that obviously tied into a certain movie release we have to wait for. Black Widow, a new ongoing series, and Taskmaster, a limited series. Other missing series are a little surprising. After a strong debut in March, Spider-Woman isn’t there. And though Outlawed was only a one-shot, we’re not getting any of the titles coming from the event, Champions, New Warriors, and Power Pack. Possibly the oddest omission is Star Wars and the new (and brilliant) Darth Vader series. It’s not like Vader and Luke will pop up in Empyre.

    Or will they?

    We still have months before things go back to normal, but it’s a little uplifting knowing that there are some plans. So, what are you looking forward to reading again?
    [/size]

    https://comicyears.com/comics/marvel...cal-safe-plan/
    Didn't see BP in the mix

  9. #3279
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Courtesy of Ture from the HEF



    Didn't see BP in the mix
    Rumor is they're releasing the three final issues in July. I think in the same day.

    Agents probably got saved from being digital only by having an Empyre tie-in.

  10. #3280
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Rumor is they're releasing the three final issues in July. I think in the same day.

    Agents probably got saved from being digital only by having an Empyre tie-in.
    Who knows Maybe if they release a three at the same time it won't be a complete borefest...

  11. #3281
    Be Seeing You…
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Meanwhile, Shuri has her own YA novel:

    Marvel's SHURI Gets a Best Friend, Her Own A.I., And Her Own Story in New SCHOLASTIC Prose Novel

    Marvel's Shuri gets the spotlight as a genius, a skilled martial artist, and a teenager in the new middle-grade prose novel Shuri: A Black Panther Novel. Writer Nic Stone puts the Wakandan princess on a quest to save her homeland, and further exploring the powers of the Heart-Shaped Herb.

    This Shuri novel is the flagship release in a multi-year partnership by Scholastic with Marvel to later include the Avengers, Squirrel Girl, Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, and more.

    "Marvel’s characters mean so much to our fans because they inspire us to embrace our individual power," said Sana Amanat, Marvel's VP of Content & Character Development back in September. "As the first title we’re launching with Scholastic, Shuri is the perfect character to highlight this message. She may be a Wakandan princess, but what makes Shuri the ultimate hero is her unique sense of intelligence, responsibility and determination, ideals that resonate with all of us."

    With Shuri's release coming on May 5, Newsarama spoke with Nic Stone about distilling the comics and movie star into this novel, what new elements she might be adding to the mix, and if Stone would like to get her feet wet writing a comic book of her own.

  12. #3282
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Yeah, the preview of the book posted a few pages back was... Odd. Nic stone definitely doesn't grasp the voices of the Wakandan characters. Which obviously none of us are the target audience but they definitely don't try and make it feel like Wakanda is it's own living breathing entity. How TChalla and Ramonda come off is kinda cringey

  13. #3283
    Incredible Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    741

    Default

    This might be the first time that Joe Robert Cole has spoken about the sequel and it sounds like he isn't involved for now.

    https://www.connectradio.fm/2020/05/...n-in-theaters/

  14. #3284
    Be Seeing You…
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    This might be the first time that Joe Robert Cole has spoken about the sequel and it sounds like he isn't involved for now.

    https://www.connectradio.fm/2020/05/...n-in-theaters/
    Not necessarily. He's just not talking.

    Absence of evidence != evidence of absence.

  15. #3285
    Astonishing Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    This might be the first time that Joe Robert Cole has spoken about the sequel and it sounds like he isn't involved for now.

    https://www.connectradio.fm/2020/05/...n-in-theaters/
    Either nobody knows anything or they aren't talking.

    Michael Douglas at an Upcoming Ant-Man 3 news which is set to be released at a later date while BP 2 is still left in the air.

    I'm not trying to be negative but my interest is barely at a 30%-40% rate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •