Page 644 of 750 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 11243
    All-New Member

So apparently Wakanda is a settler colony. Wtf is Coates doing? This is pure nonsense EnmTpysXUAIoqsU.jpg EnmTM8OWMAMC8lK.jpgEnmTPeSXMAQDwk3.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    News....Shuri will be BP in BP2.

Aww well, first the first time ever I will skip a marvel movie.

Based on this news we all know what will happen toTchalla in the comics.
    I cannot find. Where did you see this?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Tetu by default. He's got a solid design and is more than just a rival claimant for the throne or ultranationalist. A poet-terrorist with mystical abilities and a superpowered underling in Zenzi with her own fleshed out backstory and motivations. He wasn't used very well by Coates but hopefully a writer sees enough potential with him in the future because there's a lot there. The People as a whole are an interesting idea and I think there's potential for them to be a larger scale terror organization that's global in scope.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Tetu by default. He's got a solid design and is more than just a rival claimant for the throne or ultranationalist. A poet-terrorist with mystical abilities and a superpowered underling in Zenzi with her own fleshed out backstory and motivations. He wasn't used very well by Coates but hopefully a writer sees enough potential with him in the future because there's a lot there. The People as a whole are an interesting idea and I think there's potential for them to be a larger scale terror organization that's global in scope.

I’m hoping nothing from his run is ever used again he does derverse the royalties nor having his anything he done attached to BP legacy long term... There’s even a few small things I like such as Mamadou Fall & Nehanda names/personality for example & Zezni /New Naika had potential/nice designa b4 he messed over them, But cut/kill/burn/cull it all of run, All of it needs go the quicker the better..

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I cannot find. Where did you see this?
    It's not true

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I’m hoping nothing from his run is ever used again he does derverse the royalties nor having his anything he done attached to BP legacy long term... There’s even a few small things I like such as Mamadou Fall & Nehanda names/personality for example & Zezni /New Naika had potential/nice designa b4 he messed over them, But cut/kill/burn/cull it all of run, All of it needs go the quicker the better..
    Keep what could work, kill off and ignore whatever isn't worth it. I don't care if Coates gets royalties because of a great adaptation of Tetu, I care that we get a great adaptation of an original BP villain. I hate the story that introduced us to Shadow Physics but I think that should be built on. The circumstances under which T'Challa became KoTD were far from ideal but it offered a foot into Wakandan mysticism I'd like to see explored. Coates' run ending up trash doesn't mean interesting concepts he developed can't be retrofitted for future stories to the benefit of the franchise as a whole.

That's cutting your nose to spite the face. Love it or hate it, we got quite a few original villains the last few years and with enough retcons and revamps they could work as long term enemies. Take out the whole Native American analogue and I think the Originators got potential as demons from Wakanda's prehistory. Flesh out The People's ideology and structure then we have an African-inspired, techno-sorcery using, anarchist version of HYDRA. Destroy all but a few planets of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda and you got an imperial remnant led by someone who could be T'Challa's Maestro. I don't see the point in getting rid of villains or concepts that could be fixed by better writers.
    Last edited by chief12d; 11-24-2020 at 10:03 AM.

i hope more panther merchandise gets pushed in the 2021 year. the more the better, especially clothing. Will Panther be part of the Avengers video game yet?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSam View Post
    So apparently Wakanda is a settler colony. Wtf is Coates doing? This is pure nonsense EnmTpysXUAIoqsU.jpg EnmTM8OWMAMC8lK.jpgEnmTPeSXMAQDwk3.jpg
    Wait.....WHAT!?!?!!????!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wait.....WHAT!?!?!!????!!?!
    lol, yall weren't here a few years ago huh?

only thing worse were some of the justifications for this nonsense by some unfans lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Who are T’Challa’s best new villains in the last 15 years?
    Vlad

He isn't a great villain for T'challa but he is the best new one produced overall. Decent powers, interesting backstory

But... there are like 2 lol. Vlad and then Coate's thin creations.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    News....Shuri will be BP in BP2.

Aww well, first the first time ever I will skip a marvel movie.

Based on this news we all know what will happen toTchalla in the comics.
    There's no official call made on that yet, if it happens. I'm actually more convinced that T'Challa will continue as recast.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Coates, most of his buddies & random x-men creatives..

Funny cause its [sadly] true.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Here’s this Parallel work (WWO pre-dates Coates & Coogler) means ALIGNMENT Similar, analogous, interdependent, corresponding, comparable, resemblance, commonality, congruity, akin, alike, matching, as such & of one another. .
    And here's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

And this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagan_standard

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    There's no official call made on that yet, if it happens. I'm actually more convinced that T'Challa will continue as recast.
    I think they’re definitely recasting. The script Coogler wrote was already locked in and its way too late to overhaul the whole thing to make Shuri the BP.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Black Swan/Black Dwarf
    Vladd the impaler
    Namor