Page 100 of 750 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So, if all the mutants with different skillsets and motivations you got Beast...the scientist all up on the spy tip??? I guess Shatterstar is the island chef??? Foolishness aside, if we're supposed to accept that Celestial tech backed up by Wakandian science can be hacked, then sure this happens and I guess Wakanda too.
    Not hacked in the traditional way. Like the log says, anything composed of the material could be used for spying. All he really needs is for Ororo to drop of a vase or some other item in Tchallas' office and he could hear what is being said.

Beast is headed for Dark Beast territory. But I have to say, I'm enjoying the ride.
    Last edited by Cville; 02-18-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So, if all the mutants with different skillsets and motivations you got Beast...the scientist all up on the spy tip??? I guess Shatterstar is the island chef??? Foolishness aside, if we're supposed to accept that Celestial tech backed up by Wakandian science can be hacked, then sure this happens and I guess Wakanda too.
    In theory ANYTHING can be hacked. The reason T'Challa is using celestial tech is basically because he can hack it. Apocalyse has been using it for centuries.

If push comes to shove, the X guys do NOT have the best comic book smart guys so they would ultimately lose on this front. But I can buy them possibly being able to get away with this at least at the start. Ultimately I'm sure guys like Reed, Stark and T'Challa would find counter measures.

Interesting that the telepaths (X-Men probably has like 2 dozen of them these days) aren't plan A as far as spying goes. But I guess they assume everyone has telepath counter measures at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Not hacked in the traditional way. Like the log says, anything composed of the material could be used for spying. All he really needs is for Ororo to drop of a vase or some other item in Tchallas' office and he could hear what is being said.

Beast is headed for Dark Beast territory. But I have to say, I'm enjoying the ride.
    Please let that happen. There is a spy however on Krakoa(courtesy of Marauders #6). Ingenious way to go about it too.

I guess they forget that Beast was an Avenger and a member of the Illuminati. But I also would guess that the Avengers would be trying to do the same thing to Krakoa, although mutant fanboys would be up in arms about it. Turnabout is never fair play.

Beast has always been rather shady.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

From what I remember of Dark Beast, and the way historians describe him, is he was basically Josef Mengele. So folks are saying "our" Beast is heading into experimentation-for-fun territory?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    From what I remember of Dark Beast, and the way historians describe him, is he was basically Josef Mengele. So folks are saying "our" Beast is heading into experimentation-for-fun territory?
    Right now he's in thinking its necessary territory. Won't be long before it's unnecessary.

On a side note, the Fenris twins are back. Working for Shaw in the Hellfire club.

Right now he's in thinking its necessary territory. Won't be long before it's unnecessary.
    Damn. Dark Beast territory it is then.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ororo wouldnt dare do such a thing. and marvel voices puts to rest at least at this point that there are any bad feelings between krakoa and wakanda.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Beast has always done "what is necessary"

Him being part of the blowing up planets crew isn't the first time he's blown up a lot of people for the "greater good" lol.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ororo wouldnt dare do such a thing. and marvel voices puts to rest at least at this point that there are any bad feelings between krakoa and wakanda.
    As the image I posted today showed, he'll do stuff without telling anyone. He wouldn't be above tricking Storm into placing it there.

I don't know how canon that story is, its movie Shuri racing, but Coates has Griot Shuri going now.
    Last edited by Cville; 02-19-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Yes, I'm sure that Hickman's storyline will be defined in a 4-page story by a relative unknown. After all, he's SO good at following the continuity of other writers....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Yes, I'm sure that Hickman's storyline will be defined in a 4-page story by a relative unknown. After all, he's SO good at following the continuity of other writers....
    Vita is not an unknown. I do agree that story does not wash away any bad feelings.

Shuri still clowned Forge & Prodigy in that race that didn't end as she wanted it.

Sure she wouldn't, it's not like she hasn't put Wakanda second before...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

As the image I posted today showed, he'll do stuff without telling anyone. He wouldn't be above tricking Storm into placing it there.

I don't know how canon that story is, its movie Shuri racing, but Coates has Griot Shuri going now.
    beast respects and trusts ororo as an equal. I think it would be OOC for him to try such a thing with her.

shuri was movie shuri and coates shuri all in one. as we know shuri was canon. dont see why this wouldnt be either especially when all the other stories within the book seem to very much align with canon.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I love how people like to discount canon when it doesnt fit their narrative. but the fact is krakoa and wakanda are not beefing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Sure she wouldn't, it's not like she hasn't put Wakanda second before...
    exactly right. she always will try to save everyone that's who she is. that is unless you piss her off and then all bets are off..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

beast respects and trusts ororo as an equal. I think it would be OOC for him to try such a thing with her.

shuri was movie shuri and coates shuri all in one. as we know shuri was canon. dont see why this wouldnt be either especially when all the other stories within the book seem to very much align with canon.

I love how people like to discount canon when it doesnt fit their narrative. but the fact is krakoa and wakanda are not beefing with each other.

exactly right. she always will try to save everyone that's who she is. that is unless you piss her off and then all bets are off..
    Not this DoX beast. This is get the job done dirty beast. If he wants that spy equipment in Avengers Mountain and Storm is the way for it to happen, he'll do it.

What about those pages said Coates Shuri? Coates Shuri probably wouldn't even had participated. She was more Eve Ewing Shuri. Which is movie Shuri but not comical.
    Last edited by Cville; 02-19-2020 at 09:38 PM.