Page 372 of 750 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 11243
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Nightshade can do it. She is wearing the costume.
    And you say folks were not ready for the male Nighthawk.

They were not ready for Regina King in Watchmen-they SURE are not ready for Nightshade.

Nightshade can do it. She is wearing the costume.
    At this point I think the Nighthawk of the Squadrom Supreme of America has dibs on the name and cowl. But maybe they can do something with him. He's a congressman if I'm not mistaken, so there are some interesting angles they can play with there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    At this point I think the Nighthawk of the Squadrom Supreme of America has dibs on the name and cowl. But maybe they can do something with him. He's a congressman if I'm not mistaken, so there are some interesting angles they can play with there.
    But if you want the Walker effect, she'd be a better choice since she worked with him and would most likely emulate his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Given the sociopolitical climate today, one could argue David Walker's Nighthawk simply came in too early.

they neutered the book. It came out firing against trump and they edited it after the preview. Cut the balls off the story before it even got going.

His PM&IF was solid.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    they neutered the book. It came out firing against trump and they edited it after the preview. Cut the balls off the story before it even got going.

His PM&IF was solid.
    Wasn't it canceled before the election?

But if you want the Walker effect, she'd be a better choice since she worked with him and would most likely emulate his style.
    I don't think they would call her NIghthawk while another Nighthawk in a more high profile book was active.... but really I suppose Nightshade doesn't need to go around calling herself Nighthawk anyways. She has a perfectly good name and can tell the exact same story without Kyles name while still emmulating him.

BANNED

Coach Coates? Don’t get me started on that dude. Much respect but… you know the rest!

Redjack? He has not reached-out… this is not a “piggy-back-ride.” He should. It would serve TBP well.

Priest? He has not reached out…

When they pitch their concepts, ideas & stories for a BP series... they never say," i know a BP fan artist... blah-blah WWO or something like that."

i know. The entire BP staff never came across WWO while researching during pre-production. Ah-mazing!

I pray for any new BP creator. Hi! It’s the BP referee!

As your NEW Leader. (did i mention i was the New...?) The True King has a message (besides the on-going campaign)

WWO

I’m just a guy creating the comic-book I always wanted to create. Now it’s become something else.

What shall I do? What do I want? Reward, Respect & Recognition.

I put in the work. DID THAT!

Not, oh uh, I was gonna, maybe, someday in the future develop that BP comic.… no MF! I did that! I wasn’t gonna wait for my turn!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I LOVE this look!

We need more of this in the books

According to a data leak, Black Panther might be a DLC character along with Captain Marvel in the Avenegers game.

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/an...aptain-marvel/
    Last edited by Dboi654; 08-13-2020 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think maintainging the numbers that Bitter Root or Excellence are getting, whatever those numbers are, is an entirely different thing than maintaining the numbers Coates initially got. Coates started off selling a couple hundred thousand issues... if James Tyynion could have maintained that then yeah, marvel should have hired that guy instead.

It's possible a different writer could have retained a larger part of the audience... we'll never know for sure. But IMO at least no writer could have maintained the numbers Coates initially got. Numbers were destined to drop HEAVILY regardless of who was writing it.

That said, if there are writers at Image or Boom making names for themselves writing black characters then maybe Marvel will be able to hire them down the line. We know Coates run in ending.
    Those numbers were heavily inflated and you know it. Let's not pretend that Coates facilitated all of this. Honestly it was probably all the variants that drove that. Not saying Coates didn't generate buzz, bit people have inflated how much of the sales were his doing. And MoS can provide the data to show that he hasn't done better then Hudlin or Priest despite having all the cards stacked in his favor

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Coach Coates? Don’t get me started on that dude. Much respect but… you know the rest!

Redjack? He has not reached-out… this is not a “piggy-back-ride.” He should. It would serve TBP well.

Priest? He has not reached out…

When they pitch their concepts, ideas & stories for a BP series... they never say," i know a BP fan artist... blah-blah WWO or something like that."

i know. The entire BP staff never came across WWO while researching during pre-production. Ah-mazing!

I pray for any new BP creator. Hi! It’s the BP referee!

As your NEW Leader. (did i mention i was the New...?) The True King has a message (besides the on-going campaign)

WWO

I’m just a guy creating the comic-book I always wanted to create. Now it’s become something else.

What shall I do? What do I want? Reward, Respect & Recognition.

I put in the work. DID THAT!

Not, oh uh, I was gonna, maybe, someday in the future develop that BP comic.… no MF! I did that! I wasn’t gonna wait for my turn!
    Nah fam your too REAL, where's the rape camps? The sulking? Where's the most advanced nation o. Earth but can't afford to provide everyone on panel with a weapon (utilize the buddy system! On me guy stabs the enemy and your buddy pulls it out and stabs another rinse and repeat)

See you show Wakanda with afrofuturistic tech and attire and we can't have that, that's too Black... We gotta have western designs or ancient African wear... Come back when. Your chanting no one man please..

Ultimate Member

His PM&IF was solid.
    Where was the Trump reference?

Wasn't it canceled before the election?
    Issue 5 came out during the election. It was axed in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Those numbers were heavily inflated and you know it. Let's not pretend that Coates facilitated all of this. Honestly it was probably all the variants that drove that. Not saying Coates didn't generate buzz, bit people have inflated how much of the sales were his doing. And MoS can provide the data to show that he hasn't done better then Hudlin or Priest despite having all the cards stacked in his favor
    We don't actually know the real numbers, because we don't see online sales. Only marvel knows the real numbers.

Not that numbers should matter to anyone but marvel anyways, so that's fine.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

His PM&IF was solid.
    Explains why it got canceled after six issues. Marvel just didn't want that heat. Can agree with you on his Power Man & Iron Fist being solid, and I'll admit I enjoyed his solo Luke Cage as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.