Page 495 of 750 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Leaked cropped images of Black Panther in Marvel Avengers game

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ei4XjFSXcAEEqze.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ei4Y365WAAAVb_k.jpg
    Reminds me of the "Man without Fear" costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Reminds me of the "Man without Fear" costume
    We know they have audio of him being referred to as "King T'Challa" so hopefully the "Man Without Fear" inspired design is just a creative decision and not T'Challa actually not being ruler of Wakanda. That would be... disappointing.
    Last edited by chief12d; 09-27-2020 at 04:06 PM.

The guy who is responsible for a lot of the game's leaks including those pics has seen the entire thing and said the suit looks like a combination of the Man Without Fear suit and the Thrice Blessed Armor but he didn't like it. So I don't know how to feel about that.
    A lot of the standard costumes look like dookey

probably keep the "comic" good ones behind paywall/loot drops lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Point Man: "Run the clock out!"

DC has multiple versions of Batman and Joker that in most cases have absolutely nothing to do with each other on or off screen!

This current MCU is starting to get long in the tooth post Thanos "Snap" and it's near time to move on as most comic events are meant to close out and wrap up loose ends!

There is no certified box office star like Downey Jr. carrying the load and guaranteeing sales let alone butts in the seats that now have to sit 6 feet apart!

For the most part Marvel is scrambling around during this pandemic troubleshooting this or that with actors aging out right before our very eyes milking the MCU for every last dollar and cent!

Kang the Conqeror in Antman... Uhm okay!

Galactus eating planets that already suffered 50% of Thanos "Snap" dusting... Uhm sure!

Doctor Doom world conquering with a bit more wit than Loki... Aight!

Reboot... Get brand new younger actors and restart with the availability of Fantastic Four and X-men!

Also... A Priest version of Black Panther would be nice this time around perhaps even introducing him challenging the Fantastic Four issue #52 style!

AND... I's very possible that most things are headed to Disney+ even if by default at least until some mad Dr Frankenstein scientist cures this virus that has set the whole industry back and then some!

Disney has $70 Billion FOX Studios buyout revenue to make up for...

Point Man: "This never gets old!"

You can't recast this wonderful human being you can only reboot...
    Cosigned fully

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How is the game in general?
    Its super fun but very incomplete. Currently iys repetitive but it does as close a job as any video game ever of making you feel like you are Hulk, Cap, Ironman, ect once you've spent enough time leveling up

BANNED

In the last episode we covered "Ceremonial Masks"! yep, WWO did that too.

and once again WWO is still able to G-check one of the highest grossing films OAT. How?

(Here's an ORIGINAL SEQUENTIAL page from 2013. Check-out even more Ceremonial Masks on the wall. MCU Kilmonger had a mask too, right?)

This is not a smear campaign. I wish the best for all parties involved... but put some respect on the name W. W. O.

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11. 12 add 12 more & that's just how many elements of WWO can be found in the BP MCU film.

WHO TROLLED WHO?

BANNED

Stop Playin'!

I mean that ish! BP in Fresh-Kicks? Good MF idea. Sneakers is the right word. They snuck their a$$es right on over to their ONE_STOP_SHOP for all things BP. WWO

Too many coincidences to be simultaneously created. Someone had to bring it forth first. Who trolled who?

WWO has yet to fail. They fail you regularly. You are in an dysfunctional relationship with BP creators.

Thus I shall checkth thee!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

And my personal choice is Killmonger or M'Baku, two black males. They are good enough fighters that is would work easier.
    Killmonger is ACTUALLY dead. Why bother reviving him when they could easily revive T'Challa instead? (if the film makers are stupid enough to kill of T'Challa in the first place). As for M'Baku aka MAN-APE...he's not part of the Panther religion. So what, we're changing and making up franchises now? Black Ape? Man-Black Ape? Nonsense. Get a new actor in the role of T'Challa; or is this a privilege exclusive to straight white males? People couldn't see another actor in the role of James Bond after Sean Connery and yet here we are 5 actors since Connery, with the incumbent actor not having his final film released yet and people are wetting their panties with excitement at baseless rumours of who the next Bond actor is.

Incredible Member

All I'm saying is, this is an unprecedented situation that a lot of studios haven't had to deal with before. Marvel certainly has never had to deal with this before. We have to keep that in mind in what we're suggesting. Coogler could choose to walk away right now and I even though I wouldn't like it. I would understand it. We have to consider that he might not want to recast. He knew Chadwick for real, unlike us. That means a lot more.

I am also careful to not go around suggesting that Shuri, or Nakia, or whoever take over. Letitia might not feel ready to step into those shoes. Lupita might not want to do it. Danai might not want to do it. Winston or Daniel might not want to either. It's become clear that Chadwick's death took them by surprise the same way it did for us. And they also knew him. That matters.

Again about recasting: it's not as simple as suggesting an actor. Some of them might not want to do it right now (unless you're a narcissist like Omari Hardwick). That's a lot of pressure and expectations. A lot of people I've seen have brought up John David Washington. Sure, he's a decent choice, but he's someone who tried his best to avoid being accused of benefitting from nepotism in his career. You're now asking him to go after someone who passed away. He might not want to go through the entire press circuit having to deal with questions about the comparisons or about Chadwick and honouring him. I don't think anyone would, and they would have to want to do it for the recast to actually happen.

This isn't a Howard/Cheadle or Norton/Ruffalo situation. The former guys left due to differences they had with Marvel and they never made much of an impact. Chadwick unfortunately died and even before this he left a huge impact. It's not even a Ledger Joker situation because he died before the film came out and and he was a supporting character with a complete story and use. It's different and we have to realise that.
    Then actors need to Man the hell up! It's a job, a job that comes with a huge responsibility which is why it's important to cast the right actor for the role BUT not to kill the character off or replace him! This is an opportunity to contribute to something meaningful. What does it say about black men too afraid to be asked questions and compared to Boseman's portrayal? Cowardice, that's what it says. If that's the case and mind set then we don't deserve another Black Panther movie period. Let black actors stick to their stereotypical comic relief, gangbanger, slave needing a white saviour roles. How many white actors and even black actors have expressed they would love to portray a character like James Bond and this is in the wake of Daniel Craig who has made the role his own despite the initial backlash to his casting? Sorry but yes, it's sad hat Boseman has passed away, he was a great T'Challa but like Shuri herself said, "...it doesn't mean it can't be improved". A potential new actor for T'Challa could explore characteristics that build upon what Boseman started. Taking on the role is a huge undertaking and responsibility and should be approached with such a purpose and not to shy away from it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Apparently Grace Randolph heard from her "Source" that Shuri will be taking the mantle of BP.

Personally, I do not believe this and if this indeed happens then I do not agree with it.
    If this abomination turns out to be true then I'm done with the MCU. End Game truly would have be the end of me investing in and watching that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Then actors need to Man the hell up! It's a job, a job that comes with a huge responsibility which is why it's important to cast the right actor for the role BUT not to kill the character off or replace him! This is an opportunity to contribute to something meaningful. What does it say about black men too afraid to be asked questions and compared to Boseman's portrayal? Cowardice, that's what it says. If that's the case and mind set then we don't deserve another Black Panther movie period. Let black actors stick to their stereotypical comic relief, gangbanger, slave needing a white saviour roles. How many white actors and even black actors have expressed they would love to portray a character like James Bond and this is in the wake of Daniel Craig who has made the role his own despite the initial backlash to his casting? Sorry but yes, it's sad hat Boseman has passed away, he was a great T'Challa but like Shuri herself said, "...it doesn't mean it can't be improved". A potential new actor for T'Challa could explore characteristics that build upon what Boseman started. Taking on the role is a huge undertaking and responsibility and should be approached with such a purpose and not to shy away from it.

Totally agree.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    John David Washington looks like a Harlem brother. You wouldn't buy him as a king of Wakanda.

You don't like Snipes? You say he's too old? Fine.

Let's go with Nate Parker. Why?

Attachment 100616

1. He looks like a Black Panther, no joke.

2. He's three younger than Chadwick Boseman.

3. Him and Boseman used to be colleagues. Years ago, while accepting Trendsetter Award by the Congressional Black Caucus, Boseman used his platform to speak on Nate Parker and his movie Birth of Nation.

4. Nate Parker will channel the very essence of Nat Turner himself as T'Challa.
    Is this a joke? People were going off at Chadwick for hanging around and supporting Nate Parker during the whole scandal that was brought up again around the time of Birth Of A Nation's release. They didn't want Chadwick's image ruined by association and you think people will accept Parker as the new BP?? Never. Going. To. Happen.

If this abomination turns out to be true then I'm done with the MCU. End Game truly would have be the end of me investing in and watching that universe.
    I don't think it's true for a couple of reasons.

1. Grace Randolph.

2. People have wanted T'challa to be replaced by Shuri for such a long time now, I've lost count as to how many "leaks" and "rumors" have been made.

It's just for outrage clicks.

Is this a joke? People were going off at Chadwick for hanging around and supporting Nate Parker during the whole scandal that was brought up again around the time of Birth Of A Nation's release. They didn't want Chadwick's image ruined by association and you think people will accept Parker as the new BP?? Never. Going. To. Happen.
    Aldis Hodge would be a good choice, but unfortunately he’s been cast as Hawkman. So unless Karter gets killed off in Black Adam, we can forget about Hodge playing T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"