Page 581 of 750 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 11243
    BANNED

I’m told to “Get My Own.” Wow! In the face of hypocrisy. The BP fans are too passive aggressive. No one respects passive aggression. No one in particular ( Geez, I have to put this disclaimer- some will still ignore).

F@#$%^& That! These employees hide behind bureaucracy. defending BP. not just blogging. The prerequisite BP study represented with every written word ^/& drawn-line.

WWO (your favorite rapper's favorite rapper)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm glad you explained the Storm pic. I thought she was pregnant
    WU-Storm mocks MS then turns around & copies her swag. WWO... it's a parody comic.

(full figured Ororo) Stormungus / One Nation Under Our Feet... oops! Under A Groove (2014)

Yes, Adinkra Symbols represented in the W.W.O. fan-comic. The ongoing campaign continues... they are still following the leader.

who did it first? you know who! WHERE DOES VIBRANIUM COME FROM (story plot for WWO)?
    Why deny the contributions? what purpose would that serve?

Adinkra Symbols in a BP comic? In a BP Movie? good idea.
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 10-22-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Given the recent interview with Letitia, it's clear that Grace randolph and all those other insiders and their "source's" were fill of **** (I mean it was obvious but sites lapped that up like it was Gospel
    I won't believe anything about the future of BP2 until Disney comes out and says something directly or it seems clear that they were the source of a leak. Any claims that Marvel is test screening an M'Baku/Shuri buddy cop film or that there's already a replacement lined up for Boseman is pure BS. This is something they almost definitely have no intention of giving any straight answers to until late next year at the earliest.

BANNED

Updated pic I was working on. This is from Adam kubert's cover of PP:SS #298. I thought about adding more color but I really like how this looks in black and white and will probably leave as is.

Attachment 101631

I'm working on another BP pick that I will try to do in full color.
    It looks like twin-art to WWO. Hey, did you take my idea? kidding. Well done, indeed. Can you cover 24 sequential pages? You could have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    WU-Storm mocks MS then, turns around & copies her swag. WWO... it's a parody comic.

(full figured Ororo) Stormungus / One Nation Under Our Feet... oops! Under A Groove (2014)

Yes, Adinkra Symbols represented in the W.W.O. fan-comic. The ongoing campaign continues... they are still following the leader.

who did it first? you know who! WHERE DOES VIBRANIUM COME FROM (story plot for WWO)?
    Why deny the contributions? what purpose would that serve?

Adinkra Symbols in a BP comic? In a BP Movie? good idea.
    I'm all for the full figured woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    It looks like twin-art to WWO. Hey, did you take my idea? kidding. Well done, indeed. Can you cover 24 sequential pages? You could have it all.
    Thanks. I'm slowly upping my speed and trying to do more original work. Nowhere near your level but I feel inspired by what you're doing. I'll eventually try doing more sequential art at some point.

I mentioned earlier that I have an original I'm currently working on now and I'll post a preliminary tomorrow. I'll eventually have it in color, just working on some techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Well just because T'Challa took the last one doesn't mean that Wakanda shouldn't be trying to synthesize more of the HSH for future Black Panthers. Wasn't this book being written well before Boseman's passing? If so, I wouldn't think much of it. Not to wade back into the whole recasting or not debate, but I still don't believe Disney has made a concrete choice about what they want to do with the franchise yet.
    Yeah, I don't see this as a "omg shuri confirmed black panther!" this had to be in the works long ago

My problem is it is... Coogler should be the one telling us what happened.

It just feels like all this outside **** (like T'challa getting snapped) keeps affecting what Coogler should be doing in BP 2. He's the one that burned it all so he's the one that should show us what htey did about it.

I also find this, "lulz super smart kid just made it!" to be boring and uninspired comic book bullshit. They had whole ceremonies for the stuff. It was sacred to the culture. They had whole ass gardener jobs for it. "Lulz, Shuri just makes some new one easy peasy! just invents a SSS overnight because super smart guys!"

Hell, plants get burned all the time and eventually grow back. That is kinda what plants do. I would much rather that they say "it will be a decade before it regrows" and just make it that much more important that T'challa can't die because there will be no BP left.

Or part of a mission is finding some in Wakanda to restart the garden. Show us some remote parts of Wakanda outside the Golden City.

But naw, "super smart kid makes cool steroids" in some book is what they chose. Yawn
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, I don't see this as a "omg shuri confirmed black panther!" this had to be in the works long ago

It just feels like all this outside **** (like T'challa getting snapped) keeps affecting what Coogler should be doing in BP 2. He's the one that burned it all so he's the one that should show us what htey did about it.

I also find this, "lulz super smart kid just made it!" to be boring and uninspired comic book bullshit. They had whole ceremonies for the stuff. It was sacred to the culture. They had whole ass gardener jobs for it. "Lulz, Shuri just makes some new one easy peasy! just invents a SSS overnight because super smart guys!"

Hell, plants get burned all the time and eventually grow back. That is kinda what plants do. I would much rather that they say "it will be a decade before it regrows" and just make it that much more important that T'challa can't die because there will be no BP left.

Or part of a mission is finding some in Wakanda to restart the garden. Show us some remote parts of Wakanda outside the Golden City.

But naw, "super smart kid makes cool steroids" in some book is what they chose. Yawn

That would be interesting. I was reading some old stuff about HSH yesterday and where it was found. TChalla had to search for the HSH for days without food or water to find it in some remote location. That was in some of his old origin in the comics.

Speaking of which I got some old 2016 #1 issue of Coates run in mint condition unopened because I thought they might be worth something one day. I think they’re up to $17 dollars now. Could be wrong?

I won't believe anything about the future of BP2 until Disney comes out and says something directly or it seems clear that they were the source of a leak. Any claims that Marvel is test screening an M'Baku/Shuri buddy cop film or that there's already a replacement lined up for Boseman is pure BS. This is something they almost definitely have no intention of giving any straight answers to until late next year at the earliest.
    Marvel so t dumb, it was more "Fans" and comic sides baiting for clicks. The fact that WGTC is supposedly some sort of credible source and grace randolph as well I The articles only proved that people can be well... Really dumb and just go with whatever unproven garbage gets thrown out. Especially how recent all this was.

That's why I was asking if this is actually Canon because the whole thing is kinda dumb. It makes way more sense for it to be a whole plot/subplot in the movie rather than some random book pushing it for the sake of it.

Astonishing Member

I'd be disappointed and annoyed if the next Black Panther film used the destruction of the HSH as even a subplot, whether Coogler wanted to do it or not. Like with the 5 year Blip I fully expect it to handwaved away so we can focus on **** that actually matters lol.

So while I get the sentiment that Coogler shouldn't be shackled by supplementary books hardly anyone reads, I can't say Shuri recreating the HSH offscreen is a problem for me. Because that means it'll more than likely be passed off as an offhanded joke to tie up the events of the first film.

I'd be disappointed and annoyed if the next Black Panther film used the destruction of the HSH as even a subplot, whether Coogler wanted to do it or not. Like with the 5 year Blip I fully expect it to handwaved away so we can focus on **** that actually matters lol.

So while I get the sentiment that Coogler shouldn't be shackled by supplementary books hardly anyone reads, I can't say Shuri recreating the HSH offscreen is a problem for me. Because that means it'll more than likely be passed off as an offhanded joke to tie up the events of the first film.
    Then just have it grow back in the 5 years?

Making it synthetic just makes it another captain american super soldier thing
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Then just have it grow back in the 5 years?

Making it synthetic just makes it another captain american super soldier thing
    Eh, I can't say I care either way as long as the spiritual connections and visit to the Ancestral Plane is kept in tact. It's not the origin of the HSH that matters to me, it's the relationship to Wakanda's religion. Growing it back in the 5 year gap is fine too but if they wanna make it synthetic that works. Doing the latter also gives Shuri a tech feat so I get why they went with it.
    Last edited by chief12d; 10-23-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Just use the snap to say that the HSH was brought back. They can use the snap as an excuse for a lot of things(mutants, FF, etc.).

Spectacular Member

Just use the snap to say that the HSH was brought back. They can use the snap as an excuse for a lot of things(mutants, FF, etc.).
    Idk that sounds like lazy writing plus does the MCU really need F4 and X, at this point adding them would be like bringing booze to a party after everyone already is or got drunk.