Page 251 of 750 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11243
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Courtesy of Tire from the HEF. This is powerful:
    Powerful, indeed. Thanks for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    CBR just published an article about T'Challa in the lastest Avengers issue we have been writing about.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-black-p...knight-attack/
    I read the article, and amazingly it made me reconsider the story and Black Panther's perception in it. So I'm supposed to believe and/or accept that Black was great cause he appeared to get punked?? It's spoken about he offered up his himself to save his kingdom including renouncing his crown???? Call me crazy, I don't remember too many instances where Black Bolt bellied up in the face of war, where Namor just calmly offered any measure to someone that threatened king or kingdom? Would Doom even entertain someone brazenly threatening him? No, See Wakanda and Die is all of what King T'challa is. This guy would have had like all of that mummy army smoked, and by the time MK turned back around T'challa would have been asking dude to clarify this threat he made.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I read the article, and amazingly it made me reconsider the story and Black Panther's perception in it. So I'm supposed to believe and/or accept that Black was great cause he appeared to get punked?? It's spoken about he offered up his himself to save his kingdom including renouncing his crown???? Call me crazy, I don't remember too many instances where Black Bolt bellied up in the face of war, where Namor just calmly offered any measure to someone that threatened king or kingdom? Would Doom even entertain someone brazenly threatening him? No, See Wakanda and Die is all of what King T'challa is. This guy would have had like all of that mummy army smoked, and by the time MK turned back around T'challa would have been asking dude to clarify this threat he made.
    He didn't give up his crown. He told Steve to lead the Avengers in case he died.

In Dooms' recent comic he surrendered Latveria due to a misunderstanding.

I will say the article actually makes T'Challa look worse than the issue actually shows. They make it seem as though T'Challa feared Wakanda would lose (doubtful) and that he just surrendered because he puts Everyone first (he looking at the end game/true threat) and that MK just took him because his power was in his blood when actually he failed to take it and T'Challa chastise him for wasting his time.

The writer completely skipped over the good stuff about it and makes it sound worse. It reminds me of the article about rise where they try to claim that T'Challa was a weak protagonist because he was asking for help and it really came off like they didn't even read the issue

prolly wait for the story to end to judge it too much

It's not like it is a Coates story which will take two years. This arc is prolly what... 4i issues?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    prolly wait for the story to end to judge it too much

It's not like it is a Coates story which will take two years. This arc is prolly what... 4i issues?
    Most likely, but after what Coates has done, it's hard to
    not be suspicious and guarded

Mighty Member

BP vs Doom by Gabriele Dell'otto

Last edited by taozen; 06-03-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Mighty Member

BP by Gabriele Dell'otto:

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    BP vs Doom by Gabriele Dell'otto

Hell, this all day son!!!

just jumping in to hope everybody is well in your respective cities and towns.

there's a lot going on right now and I just hope everybody's being smart and safe.

that virus is still in effect, don't let the injustice in the world compromise your health or your family's. the protests will peter out. COVID 19's going to be here for more than a minute.

Incredible Member

Ryan Coogler's about to turn in the dopest script in Hollywood history for BP2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Ryan Coogler's about to turn in the dopest script in Hollywood history for BP2.
    Will Tchalla be in it?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    just jumping in to hope everybody is well in your respective cities and towns.

there's a lot going on right now and I just hope everybody's being smart and safe.

that virus is still in effect, don't let the injustice in the world compromise your health or your family's. the protests will peter out. COVID 19's going to be here for more than a minute.
    Thank you. In all sincerity, that means a lot.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Will Tchalla be in it?
    was that necessary? T'Challa was solid in BP my man