Page 551 of 750 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Heck, even Sofia(although I get that some people want a Wakandan or at least an African/African American LI) is a viable option. Just keep it in house.

I also want a re-vamped Madam Slay(Is it any worse than Madame Hydra?) and turn the 6 Million year old Man into the 6 Million year old Woman - still gorgeous of course.
    Mad respect & love to my brother but just no nether of this especially Sofia & Interracial dating in general for BP & Shuri isn’t a good look or idea on any level. Slay should be KM wife & mother of some or all those KM Kids RH introduced.The $16 million woman idea isn’t bad but I think it be more interesting if BP end up dating another God of Wakanda champion whether it be Croc or Lion or etc ( personally I’d create a new character or repurpose one of random Wakanda women Don made up & even BP ex from that waste of time mute zone series has potential in a better writer hands..

It's better if she is someone that already exists as a supporting character in BP mythos or a newly created character. Even if they paired Monica and BP, all it takes is someone wanting to use Monica for something and before long she's in a relationship with somebody else.

Just keep it in the mythos.

Note: Working on two Panther sketches, I'll post some preliminary work tomorrow.
    At this point yea I agree. Just keep it in house. Looking forward to the sketches, I am thinking of working on a sketch of the HZ updated. Personally, especially given the MCU. I don't see HZ carrying around a standard looking gun and have been looking into ideas of what type of weapons they would use. What's been coming to mind would be essentially kimoyo war beads

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea Sofia is viable but I really think T'Challa should only be with black women from Africa and the diaspora, but that's just me.

Madam Slay imo should end up back with Killmonger so he can build a family for himself with the Death Regiments in Niganda. In some cases building a supporting cast for a villain can be just as important as building one for the main hero and Zanda has massive potential as a solo threat and with N'Jadaka. But I like the idea that while she's with Killmonger she's not afraid to let T'Challa know she's attracted to him as well lol.
    I gotcha guys. I just want them to end this Storm nonsense. I don't want her as his "one true love". I don't want him pining away for her like she's some kind of unattainable prize.

Just get this man some viable LIs. We're getting a few feats which is good. Aaron has given BP more impressive feats in a few issues than Coates has done in his entire run.

Now we just need to get to the next lecel.

Yea Sofia is viable but I really think T'Challa should only be with black women from Africa and the diaspora, but that's just me.

Madam Slay imo should end up back with Killmonger so he can build a family for himself with the Death Regiments in Niganda. In some cases building a supporting cast for a villain can be just as important as building one for the main hero and Zanda has massive potential as a solo threat and with N'Jadaka. But I like the idea that while she's with Killmonger she's not afraid to let T'Challa know she's attracted to him as well lol.
    I wouldn't put Zanda with Erik, I would keep her interested in T'Challa, but not above using Erik for her plans

Astonishing Member

I gotcha guys. I just want them to end this Storm nonsense. I don't want her as his "one true love". I don't want him pining away for her like she's some kind of unattainable prize.

Just get this man some viable LIs. We're getting a few feats which is good. Aaron has given BP more impressive feats in a few issues than Coates has done in his entire run.

Now we just need to get to the next lecel.
    Yea the one true love narrative surrounding these characters puts any future love interest at a bigger disadvantage than they already are to gain legitimacy. If Marvel keeps pushing that along with putting them together just to break them up it becomes this toxic romance that taints every other love interest.

Storm gets the benefit of the occasional “woman separating herself from an unworthy black man” story like this but T’Challa keeps simping for her and looking like a jackass whenever Wakanda gets hurt. He needs to be shown having self-respect, not being badass in Avengers and his own book then a lovesick puppy whenever the X-office wants to throw Storm a bone by having her do something related to BP.

A lot of that could’ve gone away by now if Coates has invested in the likes of Malaika and Monica in the first place. The MCU has already shown T’Challa objectively doesn’t need Storm and 3-4 years of Malaika would’ve created a greater degree of separation between the BP mythos and the X-Men so this stuff like Marauders wouldn’t even happen possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    At this point yea I agree. Just keep it in house. Looking forward to the sketches, I am thinking of working on a sketch of the HZ updated. Personally, especially given the MCU. I don't see HZ carrying around a standard looking gun and have been looking into ideas of what type of weapons they would use. What's been coming to mind would be essentially kimoyo war beads
    The thing with Wakandans and guns in general is I’d honestly prefer they didn’t have them but I’m at a complete loss for a long range weapon that has the same accuracy and speed. So I’m for guns (infantry, HZ, etc.) but only because I can’t think of a viable alternative.

I wouldn't put Zanda with Erik, I would keep her interested in T'Challa, but not above using Erik for her plans
    My bad, I meant Madam Slay lol

Yea the one true love narrative surrounding these characters puts any future love interest at a bigger disadvantage than they already are to gain legitimacy. If Marvel keeps pushing that along with putting them together just to break them up it becomes this toxic romance that taints every other love interest.

Storm gets the benefit of the occasional “woman separating herself from an unworthy black man” story like this but T’Challa keeps simping for her and looking like a jackass whenever Wakanda gets hurt. He needs to be shown having self-respect, not being badass in Avengers and his own book then a lovesick puppy whenever the X-office wants to throw Storm a bone by having her do something related to BP.

A lot of that could’ve gone away by now if Coates has invested in the likes of Malaika and Monica in the first place. The MCU has already shown T’Challa objectively doesn’t need Storm and 3-4 years of Malaika would’ve created a greater degree of separation between the BP mythos and the X-Men so this stuff like Marauders wouldn’t even happen possibly.

The thing with Wakandans and guns in general is I’d honestly prefer they didn’t have them but I’m at a complete loss for a long range weapon that has the same accuracy and speed. So I’m for guns (infantry, HZ, etc.) but only because I can’t think of a viable alternative.

My bad, I meant Madam Slay lol
    I agree, and it's funny that Coates wasted all thst time with Storm because he said in an interview he thought she was better with Logan and didn't like the BP Storm marriage yet devoted all that time to out them back together.. should of dropped it, let then reconcile I guess I
    issue 6 s1 then moved on and had Nu-Nakia become the LI, she legit had potential until Coates did Coates.

When I say no guns I mean conventional guns like m4s or standard looking guns. I think (at least in my mind) Wakandans would use more charged type guns like rail guns or mini cannon types or bladed weapon hybrids (like the sonic spears from the movie)or wrist weapons like this

ac523551273985c475168166ee1d536e.jpg

But wrist mounted stuff would be for the HZ because they are all about movement and spec ops without being weighed Down, so take Hickmans purple boxing gloves, make them sleeker and give then to the HZ that are chalked full of all range capabilities. Standard Wakandan soldiers have vibranium spears/ swords with range capabilities
    [IMG]content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1602344955656-725526879.jpg[/IMG]
    and shields. My idea is that vibranium is too precious to be wasted as a bullet so they avoid that
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 10-10-2020 at 08:56 AM.

I agree, and it's funny that Coates wasted all thst time with Storm because he said in an interview he thought she was better with Logan and didn't like the BP Storm marriage yet devoted all that time to out them back together.. should of dropped it, let then reconcile I guess I
    issue 6 s1 then moved on and had Nu-Nakia become the LI, she legit had potential until Coates did Coates.

When I say no guns I mean conventional guns like m4s or standard looking guns. I think (at least in my mind) Wakandans would use more charged type guns like rail guns or mini cannon types or bladed weapon hybrids (like the sonic spears from the movie)or wrist weapons like this

ac523551273985c475168166ee1d536e.jpg

But wrist mounted stuff would be for the HZ because they are all about movement and spec ops without being weighed Down, so take Hickmans purple boxing gloves, make them sleeker and give then to the HZ that are chalked full of all range capabilities. Standard Wakandan soldiers have vibranium spears/ swords with range capabilities
    [IMG]content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1602344955656-725526879.jpg[/IMG]
    and shields. My idea is that vibranium is too precious to be wasted as a bullet so they avoid that
    I agree, its become a bit of a crutch for some writers. I remember Hudlins first issue where he Ross explains all the conventional forms of power generation they use. And Tchaka saying most of the stuff they have the outside world come make, but greed prevents it. Writers today are overly dependent on Vb.

I've been playing with the idea of organic Vb that grows around the base of the mound. Its renewable becuase the plants still grow, but has some of Vb properties without the radiation. They'd use if for traditional shields and weave military clothing from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I agree, its become a bit of a crutch for some writers. I remember Hudlins first issue where he Ross explains all the conventional forms of power generation they use. And Tchaka saying most of the stuff they have the outside world come make, but greed prevents it. Writers today are overly dependent on Vb.

I've been playing with the idea of organic Vb that grows around the base of the mound. Its renewable becuase the plants still grow, but has some of Vb properties without the radiation. They'd use if for traditional shields and weave military clothing from it.
    Yeah I like that. The plants have traces of vibranium and they can harvest it to continue their resource to the point where they are able to sustain it and mine less from the actual mound. Eventually (maybe a few decades to a century) they could completely harvest it from the plants and leave the mound mostly untouched as it's now a renewable resource.

My deal is I like where the movie was going with regards to Wakandans not using guns. But rather they modified their weapons to cover all they need between close quarters to long range combat. A single soldier ca. Fill whatever role, from sniper, to gunner, to anti vehicle and everything in between due to their weapons being so versatile. As well as DM, and HZ, and Wakandan soldiers all fitting a specific role, function, and specific weapon sets that are unique to them

Yeah I like that. The plants have traces of vibranium and they can harvest it to continue their resource to the point where they are able to sustain it and mine less from the actual mound. Eventually (maybe a few decades to a century) they could completely harvest it from the plants and leave the mound mostly untouched as it's now a renewable resource.

My deal is I like where the movie was going with regards to Wakandans not using guns. But rather they modified their weapons to cover all they need between close quarters to long range combat. A single soldier ca. Fill whatever role, from sniper, to gunner, to anti vehicle and everything in between due to their weapons being so versatile. As well as DM, and HZ, and Wakandan soldiers all fitting a specific role, function, and specific weapon sets that are unique to them
    Could you imagine if they were able to crossbreed Vb with hemp? Then I would buy that most of there non semiconductor items have Vb in it. Lol.

In that info page in Marauders, it said the Vb mound was formed when a planet exploded due to a supernova. Is this the first time that is mentioned? And is Vb now Marvel's Kryptonite? Is there an alien that came to the planet with it or still on the way in hibernation? Lol

In that info page in Marauders, it said the Vb mound was formed when a planet exploded due to a supernova. Is this the first time that is mentioned? And is Vb now Marvel's Kryptonite? Is there an alien that came to the planet with it or still on the way in hibernation? Lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Could you imagine if they were able to crossbreed Vb with hemp? Then I would buy that most of there non semiconductor items have Vb in it. Lol.
    There's a lot thst can be done with it lol but I like the vibranium mixing with organics

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

There's a lot thst can be done with it lol but I like the vibranium mixing with organics
    Maybe even surgically weaving vibranium-laced nanofiber into human muscle and nerve fibers to dramatically increase strength, speed, and reflexes. That was an idea I thought of for the future Black Panther in my take on Marvel 2099.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Is this from future Black Panther? I was trying to find where it’s from. I only know that it’s TChalla but not the comic or time period?

CCD33C5D-E3C1-443E-A055-93016FDA702A.jpg

It's from the current series