Page 102 of 750 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I guess my sarcasm was missed
    Nah, it was got.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

BLACK PANTHER #24
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUINONES
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” Part 6
    The Intergalactic Empire has suffered thousands of losses – and still they’re coming for Earth. Wakanda Prime is in more danger than ever as Emperor N’Jadaka – A.K.A. the resurrected Killmonger, one of the Black Panther’s deadliest enemies — returns to face the king who unintentionally brought him to power.
    T'Challa's fault again huh.

BLACK PANTHER #24
    The Intergalactic Empire has suffered thousands of losses – and still they’re coming for Earth. Wakanda Prime is in more danger than ever as Emperor N’Jadaka – A.K.A. the resurrected Killmonger, one of the Black Panther’s deadliest enemies — returns to face the king who unintentionally brought him to power.
    Holy isht man how many times are they going to say the same thing over and over and drag this out...

Cover looks badass though.

Also to that preview, I got nothing. Same isht

I want to say that #30 will be the end of this story but what are the chances that Coates drags this out for another year? By time #24 drops 2 years would since the beginning of this story.

I want to say that #30 will be the end of this story but what are the chances that Coates drags this out for another year? By time #24 drops 2 years would since the beginning of this story.
    I'm still predicting #28, so they can claim the legacy numbering boost.

"Ta-nehisi Coates' epic run concludes with the landmark 300th issue of Black Panther!" :P

AVENGERS #34
    JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A) • Cover by MATTEO SCALERA
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE AGE OF KHONSHU!
    An empowered, godlike Moon Knight has just saved the world from fiery ruin. Now an army of mummies and moon priests begins to reshape the world in the image of ancient Egypt. But where does that leave the Avengers? Broken, imprisoned, or on the run in the moonlit streets of New Thebes City.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    moon kinght? Moon Knight?!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    can Wakanda stop getting invaded?! Ever since AvX writters think its cool to have everyone and their mother rampage through Wakanda
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    moon kinght? Moon Knight?!

can Wakanda stop getting invaded?! Ever since AvX writters think its cool to have everyone and their mother rampage through Wakanda
    Before Coates, this would have been a natural BP MN team up story.

I don't mind invasions, but I need to see good responses to invasions

Okoye and the Agents of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm still predicting #28, so they can claim the legacy numbering boost.

"Ta-nehisi Coates' epic run concludes with the landmark 300th issue of Black Panther!" :P
    Unfortunately I agree with this, it's going to go till the 300th issue. Which is frankly BS. Marvel went all in Supporting this garbage of a run with Zero payout... For T'Challa or Wakanda. But hey at least Storm and Eden look good

As long as they win the invasion stories, keep bringing them on.

MCU needs more material. THe skrulls will come in the MCU sooner or later. Keep giving Wakanda wins with cool feats so the writers already have storyboard material.

Movies love to break apart teams and bring them back together (AoU, CW, EG). Secret invasion is perfect for that because it is just natural T'challa would leave to protect his homeland because he can't trust anyone. There is a reason EMH copied that too.

Skrulls naturally bring Carol back to Earth to help out too. Not a guarantee any of this happens but it is indeed possible in future Avenger movies.

Story is gonna suck anyway so might as well pray to little girl Bast for story board material.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Before Coates, this would have been a natural BP MN team up story.

I don't mind invasions, but I need to see good responses to invasions
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

MCU needs more material. THe skrulls will come in the MCU sooner or later. Keep giving Wakanda wins with cool feats so the writers already have storyboard material.

Movies love to break apart teams and bring them back together (AoU, CW, EG). Secret invasion is perfect for that because it is just natural T'challa would leave to protect his homeland because he can't trust anyone. There is a reason EMH copied that too.

Skrulls naturally bring Carol back to Earth to help out too. Not a guarantee any of this happens but it is indeed possible in future Avenger movies.

Story is gonna suck anyway so might as well pray to little girl Bast for story board material.

You two are more hopeful then I am. I remember years and years ago when no one dreamed of taking on Wakanda and those who did were gifted with nothing more then dust and blood. Hudlin had Klaw the Rhino/Juggernaut and Radioactive man and a whole neighboring naiton try to take Wakanda and they all got clapped.

Then the Skrulls came and they got clapped.

But then Doom War happened and I started to worry.

Then AvX happened and I got depressed.

Then the flood gates are open. Hickman's run to now. I'm not reading the current run outside of the first arc (and like two issue of BP Star Wars) but I'll catch up at some point.

At the very least Wakanda needs to stay this unconquerable technological marvel, otherwise its just like any other kingdom.

I don't want Wakanda to turn into Atlantis that gets destroyed every other weekend
    The J-man

Hopeful? You may have misinterpreted what we're saying. We don't mind invasions as long as the outcomes are favorable. Nobody wants to be Atlantis. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Eh I would very clearly add in there a very defined win. Wakanda "won" in doomwar but we saw how that turned out. It's needs to be a clear win SWaD or WitBP style. Or Sturm und drang style. It's gotta be clear cut, no losses to supporting cast (other than the x characters who don't belong there in the first place) and Wakanda needs to be sending a deadly message and re-establishing themselves as the unconquerable nation

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    You two are more hopeful then I am. I remember years and years ago when no one dreamed of taking on Wakanda and those who did were gifted with nothing more then dust and blood. Hudlin had Klaw the Rhino/Juggernaut and Radioactive man and a whole neighboring naiton try to take Wakanda and they all got clapped.

Then the Skrulls came and they got clapped.

But then Doom War happened and I started to worry.

Then AvX happened and I got depressed.

Then the flood gates are open. Hickman's run to now. I'm not reading the current run outside of the first arc (and like two issue of BP Star Wars) but I'll catch up at some point.

At the very least Wakanda needs to stay this unconquerable technological marvel, otherwise its just like any other kingdom.

I don't want Wakanda to turn into Atlantis that gets destroyed every other weekend
    The upside of T'Challa not being an A list character was no one used him, therefore nothing ever happened to Wakanda.

The double edged sword of T'Challa's star rising is that bad stuff will happen. Because Wakanda is such a well known safe secure location, we'll get things like the Avengers hiding there for protection or the Cabal being imprisoned there or Cosmic cube fragments or Infinity Stones being protected there. And that effectively paints a bullseye on Wakanda.

But in the least I do think a lot of stories try and protect Wakanda to some degree. During both Time Runs Out and Secret Empire, the bad guys tried MULTIPLE times before finally suceeding at invading Wakanda when everyone else folded like a house of cards. Wakanda was in the least given its props before ulimately falling so the story could proceed.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #24
    Coates gonna bless us again