Page 255 of 750 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    How do we feel about the MCU's use of nanotech on T'Challa's costume? I'm talking about the disappearing mask here.

I get it that they're giving themselves an excuse to have full-mask characters quicky expose (very expensive) actors' faces.

Still:
    • The Black Panther has a mystique to maintain.
    • Modern CGI can imprint facial expression on a mask as well as Ditko did on Spider-Man on page
    • It makes Wakanda-tech look too much like Stark-tech, when the whole point is putting Wakanda In Front of conventional civilization
    I don't think you should see his facial expression in the habit

I prefer him mysterious to an extent. Plus, the habit is ceremonial. Should be uniform-ish from panther to panther. Not mold to each kings face.

But agree with Blind, wish they would keep the damn thing on lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Bey or Doja-Cat? My bad

Out-takes from the sketchbook! The sketchbook! (Shuri) in the hands of someone capable. ^^^ Warrior-Queen Surih^^
    Really cool stuff man. Made me hit the digital sketchbook today. Realized i think i've only drawn shuri once or twice before this though i have done tchalla a few times. well in honor of the era after coates. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

In regards to the movie BP habit's, I think T'Chaka's design is really dope:

The black & gold combo goes great together and reminds me of Priest's BP. I also like the mask/helmet design, cloth, and baggy pants.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    At least FLEX gets it! There is nothing wrong with making fun of... the culture! LOL! "instant soul brother"... comedy madness. Hello Kitty?

These Neo-BP writers take the wrong ish too seriously. Flex should be on the task. After Muad'Dib, of course. Get RedJack to show us how it's done. I know how these things play-out! Be honest, can't get much worse.

Don't pat yourselves on the back for the BP movie. WWO basically created that ish! Really!

Mummies & misrepresented culture? BP fans don't see a problem? Or a solution? what if BP fans... o' never mind!

P.S.

Dear BP editorial: take a page from PM, RJ & FH... don't forget the punchlines!

can't get much worse.
    I really wish I knew the context of these scenes. But that cat looks awesome. Also your shuri designs are straight fire, and the tech you utilize in your sketches are A list quality and how I would picture wakandan aesthetics, with maybe a little mix of traditional African clothing sprinkled in. But your shuri definitely looks better and more unique then the current iteration, as well as more fun looking

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    In regards to the movie BP habit's, I think T'Chaka's design is really dope:

The black & gold combo goes great together and reminds me of Priest's BP. I also like the mask/helmet design, cloth, and baggy pants.
    The purple Kente cloth really sells that suit and the kimoyo beads were a nice addition

They really jumped from Beyonce making a song for BP 2 to her playing Storm and introducing the X-Men on trending. All from a random Facebook post.

Fanart of Shuri as Tela Gesselaru (The Panther’s Shadow/Ghost) suit design 2d prep work for 3d model.

Incredible Member

Im happy for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Im happy for Miles.
    Miles is getting a lot of love from all forms of entertainment platforms.

Makes me wonder if we will ever get a BP videogame ever

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

I don't think we'll get one even though it'd have a lot of potential

Evan Narcisse worked on the new Spider-Man game. Hoping he'll get to write the next BP series. I believe this is the third Marvel project he worked on.

**deep breath** y'all... I'm so proud to say that I've been working with the extremely talented folks at
    @insomniacgames
    on this game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/EvNarc/st...97137225879553

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

The advantage of being on the Sony side of the marvel movies universe is that Sony is obviously big on video games given they're the ones behind the playstation. So the Spiderman side of things will more likely get more console love than the Disney owned cinematic universe.

That said if the Avengers game does well, we might get more video game love.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    In theory I don't have a problem with it, though I wish the MCU would stop having their heroes take off their masks especially at the worst times.

Regarding BP, it helps show that his tech is advanced. However I think it could use a more unique animation. Since the film's production design used Vibranium sand a lot, I wouldn't mind if we could see it look like sand coming all over T'Challa's face until it shaped into the helmet.
    Another point due to the vibranium suits: The high tech can be an issue itself for some watches. Some movie watchers did not care for the Panther vs Killmonger fight in the suits compared to the challenge match because with the suits, no one could really get hurt. There second fight was less dramatic until the end, I think, because of the vibranium suit tech.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Another point due to the vibranium suits: The high tech can be an issue itself for some watches. Some movie watchers did not care for the Panther vs Killmonger fight in the suits compared to the challenge match because with the suits, no one could really get hurt. There second fight was less dramatic until the end, I think, because of the vibranium suit tech.
    makes it hard to see damage.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html