Page 487 of 750 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, we definitely need more Panther stories coming out. They should at least do a few minis since the ongoing won't pick up again until next year.
    We really have to wait a year for Marvel to release the last two issues of the Coatesverse?

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    This got posted yesterday in her thread but now the tweet is taken down so who’s knows now lol
    No to the costume. No to the hair. Her name is Vixen.

I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing a basic brawler with no style with a hideous yellow costume. This is a classic case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." The artist is great, just have him or her walk back the new look and go with the current one.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 09-23-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    We really have to wait a year for Marvel to release the last two issues of the Coatesverse?
    Unfortunately yes. Don't know what the reason for the delay would be other than not wanting to release them during an event and a bunch of new titles coming out. They probably don't want to have a book with sagging sales coming out with so much going on.

Astonishing Member

Unfortunately yes. Don't know what the reason for the delay would be other than not wanting to release them during an event and a bunch of new titles coming out. They probably don't want to have a book with sagging sales coming out with so much going on.
    That and Marvel may still be in the process of formulating a new solo. From my understanding, no writers (let alone big ones) have expressed interest in taking T'Challa on and outside a Youtube vid or two we don't know anything about a potential relaunch.

If Redjack is really done with the character, hopefully Evan Narcisse or Saladin Ahmed get the gig, as I think they'd bring the most to the character but Jason Aaron's got the name and the big ideas to do something cool. I just would be concerned about the book tying into his Avengers run lol.

Yeah, we definitely need more Panther stories coming out. They should at least do a few minis since the ongoing won't pick up again until next year.
    it really doesn't make sense, the wait I mean, since Cap is already started back up

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That and Marvel may still be in the process of formulating a new solo. From my understanding, no writers (let alone big ones) have expressed interest in taking T'Challa on and outside a Youtube vid or two we don't know anything about a potential relaunch.

If Redjack is really done with the character, hopefully Evan Narcisse or Saladin Ahmed get the gig, as I think they'd bring the most to the character but Jason Aaron's got the name and the big ideas to do something cool. I just would be concerned about the book tying into his Avengers run lol.
    How can Redjack be done with the character when they turned down his pitch and he has expressed (regularly) thst he would like to write the Solo?

T'Challa needs a palate cleanse, a 6 issue mino to wash away Coates verse, keep the stuff that works and throw away the rest, so the next writer can come to the solo without a pile of isht they have to wade through

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    How can Redjack be done with the character when they turned down his pitch and he has expressed (regularly) thst he would like to write the Solo?

T'Challa needs a palate cleanse, a 6 issue mino to wash away Coates verse, keep the stuff that works and throw away the rest, so the next writer can come to the solo without a pile of isht they have to wade through
    I thought I read a post by him saying he thought his time with the character was over? I could be dismembering but if I'm wrong he'd be my first choice, just ahead of Narcisse or Ahmed.

Yea a 6-issue mini post-Coates would be great. Even if it's just to hold fans over until a relaunch in late 2021-early 2022. I like the idea a while back of doing several one-and-dones like what Morrison is doing with Green Lantern. Raw adventure and spy thriller, just T'Challa being competent and maybe even taking on new villains.

Black Widow being pushed back again seemed like an inevitability after the recent spike in coronavirus cases across the U.S., and Disney has now officially announced that Natasha Romanoff's first (and last) solo adventure has moved from November 6 of this year to May 7, 2021.

This means Black Widow will now open more than a full year after it was originally scheduled to hit theatres (May 1, 2020).

Unfortunately, this also means major changes to the rest of Marvel's Phase 4 slate for 2021, with Eternals moving from February 12, 2021 all the way to November 5,
    Might as well take BP off your calendar, ain't no way anything is making their original dates now. Even without Chadwicks death, it is gonna get pushed.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm surprised some of you are still waiting and invested in how that trash-heap ends.
    I'm here patiently waiting for announcement of the new BP creative team and book.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm surprised some of you are still waiting and invested in how that trash-heap ends.
    I'm here patiently waiting for announcement of the new BP creative team and book.
    won't get an announcement until this book ends

hence people still waiting and invested
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

This is just trash how Black Panther is being handled all the way around. Typical, and no longer surprising that thumbs are twiddled, and shoulders shrugged. They seem to always have a position to play with their other important characters but somehow the process and protocol is lost on Black Panther...??? The single biggest black hero at this current moment. We are supposed to believe that this is Marvel comics business!

Fantastic Member

I figure this would be a safe place to ask this, but what is everyone's thoughts on recasting BP??

As a black male who loved Mr Bosemans performance, I don't think the character should be suddenly killed off, or shunted out of the MCU to shoe horn Shiri being the new BP. That hasn't been earned YET. I believe we should give a shot for another interpretation of the character, as the MCU has already set precedence for this with war machine (Terrence Howard to Don Cheadle). So what say you??

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

The War Machine situation is in no way comparable to what we're dealing with when it comes to Black Panther.

That's all I'm gonna say on that. I'm no longer comfortable talking about the recasting thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    We want it over and a new solo launched. We can't get that until this run is done.