Page 451 of 750 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 11243
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Comixology has every single issue of Black Panther, Shuri, Killmonger and Wakanda Forever for free. Don’t know if this was just added today or if I missed it mentioned elsewhere. Great way to promote the character and memory of Chadwick and it means I can catch up with some decent runs...
    It was added a few days ago, I think. Probably around this past Labor Day weekend.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post

STORMZY - SUPERHEROES
    This is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Going by Empyre: Avengers Aftermath it looks like Manifold is back with “his people” over in the X-books. Ewing seems to be setting up a new SWORD book focused on cosmic mutants so it’ll be interesting (and possibly disheartening) to see what Eden has to say about his time in Wakanda. If that’s referenced at all lol. Could he have been a spy ever since Krakoa was established? Is his relationship with Shuri still a thing? Ewing’s a big continuity guy so maybe these questions can be answered.
    You know, I really want T'Challa to take the center stage for protecting earth. AoW should be relaunched with a better line up of actual Characters that matter and not niche heroes, and really start expanding how Wakanda is leading the charge i Earths defense. And also so writers stop being so damn lazy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You know, I really want T'Challa to take the center stage for protecting earth. AoW should be relaunched with a better line up of actual Characters that matter and not niche heroes, and really start expanding how Wakanda is leading the charge i Earths defense. And also so writers stop being so damn lazy
    Agreed. If Marvel really wants to push T'Challa, then they've gotta make it so the writers can't just ignore him in favor of the usual suspects.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I wasn't sure where to ask this, so i figured that here would be better.

I wanted to know, what are the main differences between ComicKillmonger and the MCU version of the characther?.
    Comic Killmonger hates T'challa. Blames him for what happened to his dad.

MCU Killmonger, T'challa is just more in the way for his bigger plans. Yeah he dreamed of killing him, but that is just because he wanted the throne to start doing his race thing.

Comic Killmonger had no plans of starting any sort of race war type thing. He doesn't really care about anyone but himself. Comic killmonger isn't part american, he is pure African/Wakandan.

Comic killmonger isn't enhanced by the HSH. In fact he took it once and it put him in a coma. Per recent retcon, he is powered by another Wakandan god. Pre the most recent retcon, his enhancements had no known origin.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

They're going to re-make SWORD with a new team if I'm not mistaken. T'Challa would be better off being a part of that.

Also, T'Challa has a seat on the Ten Realms from the War of Realms iirc. They don't play that up enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agreed. If Marvel really wants to push T'Challa, then they've gotta make it so the writers can't just ignore him in favor of the usual suspects.
    Exactly, they need to actually start taking him seriously. Dude is the avenue to Totally geek out in terms of tech. It looked like AoW empyre was going to play on that until it got cancelled.. they can have a ton of fun showcasing Wakandan technology and how T'Challa has his hands k. Everything. Similar to how Batman at DC is all up in isht same should be the case for T'Challa

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They're going to re-make SWORD with a new team if I'm not mistaken. T'Challa would be better off being a part of that.

Also, T'Challa has a seat on the Ten Realms from the War of Realms iirc. They don't play that up enough.
    I dunno about the lineup, but honestly AoW is good set up for him t oversee, he just needs better cast members that people actually care about

Exactly, they need to actually start taking him seriously. Dude is the avenue to Totally geek out in terms of tech. It looked like AoW empyre was going to play on that until it got cancelled.. they can have a ton of fun showcasing Wakandan technology and how T'Challa has his hands k. Everything. Similar to how Batman at DC is all up in isht same should be the case for T'Challa

I dunno about the lineup, but honestly AoW is good set up for him t oversee, he just needs better cast members that people actually care about
    Honestly, if T'Challa is the player that Marvel says he is, he should be running multiple teams: Avengers(the premier Earthbound team), AoW(intel and he can't just have Wakandans only, that won't sell long) and maybe Ultimates(Cosmic matters). If he's a master chess player, he needs a chessboard with pieces to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly, if T'Challa is the player that Marvel says he is, he should be running multiple teams: Avengers(the premier Earthbound team), AoW(intel and he can't just have Wakandans only, that won't sell long) and maybe Ultimates(Cosmic matters). If he's a master chess player, he needs a chessboard with pieces to move.
    I really wish they would go all in with it. I agree with those points. AoW needs a new line up. Not just Wakandans of course but the current line up sucks. Keep Jan I suppose but remove the rest and get some heroes that aren't c-d list on the team and tell some higher octane espionage stories.

I really would love to see T'Challa balance the Avengers, AoW, and his king duties masterfully for once. Though I don't think he is leading the avenger's now, it think it's Cap again (boring) unless he gives it back at the end of this arc it would of been a very lame tenure with a bunch of lip service

I really wish they would go all in with it. I agree with those points. AoW needs a new line up. Not just Wakandans of course but the current line up sucks. Keep Jan I suppose but remove the rest and get some heroes that aren't c-d list on the team and tell some higher octane espionage stories.

I really would love to see T'Challa balance the Avengers, AoW, and his king duties masterfully for once. Though I don't think he is leading the avenger's now, it think it's Cap again (boring) unless he gives it back at the end of this arc it would of been a very lame tenure with a bunch of lip service
    I doubt it was a permanent thing. T'Challa was surrendering himself to Moon Knight and he obviously couldn't lead the team from that position. So he left Steve in charge in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I doubt it was a permanent thing. T'Challa was surrendering himself to Moon Knight and he obviously couldn't lead the team from that position. So he left Steve in charge in his absence.
    you doubt T'Challa leading the avenger's was permanent? Well yeah obviously it would go back to Steve, I just find it annoying that he barely had the position before it's already being defaulted back to Steve. Like, it's okay for Steve to take the back seat for awhile. T'Challa is just as good

you doubt T'Challa leading the avenger's was permanent? Well yeah obviously it would go back to Steve, I just find it annoying that he barely had the position before it's already being defaulted back to Steve. Like, it's okay for Steve to take the back seat for awhile. T'Challa is just as good
    I was saying I doubt Steve leading the Avengers was permanent. I'm assuming once T'Challa is no longer a prisoner he will lead the team again.

Though if you're asking whether or not I think Steve will be a full time Avengers chairperson again, the answer to that would be yes as well. He's sort of the default Avengers leader. But I doubt that will be in Aarons run with the book.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I was saying I doubt Steve leading the Avengers was permanent. I'm assuming once T'Challa is no longer a prisoner he will lead the team again.

Though if you're asking whether or not I think Steve will be a full time Avengers chairperson again, the answer to that would be yes as well. He's sort of the default Avengers leader. But I doubt that will be in Aarons run with the book.
    Has T'Challa ever _really_ led the Avengers in the book? I don't recall every issue, of course, but in the Empyre prologue he seemed content to drive the bus while Carol & Steve made decisions:

Less Kirk, more Chekhov/Uhura.

My Agents of Wakanda line-up:

1. Okoye
    2. Black Widow
    3. Kasper Kole
    4. Winter Soldier
    5. Misty Knight
    6. 3-D Man

I don't think there's been too many issues in Avengers where T'Challa has developed a plan that the entire team has followed. He hasn't given strategical or tactical orders and anyone would be hard pressed to tell who the chairperson is by picking up the book.

Surprising but then again it's not.