Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    no idea. i'm not keeping up with the book. I checked out when the rape camps arrived and haven't been back.

One of the reasons I'll never be allowed to write this series is I would erase Doom War from continuity, along with a host of other things. Too many people sacrificed story and character to "break Wakanda."

Wakanda doesn't break. That's the point of Wakanda. Not only is it the most advanced society in human history, it is, by definition, the most SELF-RELIANT. If Wakanda can't solve something, it can't be solved. Jason Aaron got it right. Everyone who brings war to Wakanda gets sent home in a body bag with a message in their own blood, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY US."

That includes EVERYONE. Full stop. The only thing that could break Wakanda would be something from INSIDE. And not the sort of strife that plagues the rest of Africa. Wakanda is, by definition, untouched by all of that.

But I've said too much.

Wakanda is the most advanced, Tchalla is a very powerful and dangerous King. Ill make exception for thanos taking two tries with his full might plus an already impaired wakanda/side tracked Tchalla. But if there were no incursions... Tchalla should have cleaned house mentally and tactically

This. Is. Why. I. Read. About. Wakanda.

As far as im concerned, the next wtiter needs to first start with Tchalla holding the time stone after secret wars and appearing back in time, erasing doomwar and everything after. With the knowledge of Wakandan's fall in the future Tchalla goes all in on wakandan military build up and secrecy.
    Last edited by Ekie; 05-27-2020 at 09:32 PM.