Page 252 of 750 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 11243
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Will Tchalla be in it?
    Watch out now. People argued with me when I said that Coogler loved Killmonger more than T'Challa in the film.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

You guys can be so tiring at times

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

From Black Panther: The Man Without Fear/Most Dangerous Man Alive run by David Liss?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From Black Panther: The Man Without Fear/Most Dangerous Man Alive run by David Liss?
    You are correct.

Anyway, security was lax in the palace back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    was that necessary? T'Challa was solid in BP my man

Solid yes. As exceptional as he should be, not quite. But i am optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post

Mmmmhmmmm
    Thats a dangerous man.
    David Liss ftw

BANNED

can you spot activism when you see it? some advocates spend years on the front-lines fighting for change. who really wants the best for our beloved heroes? are you willing to fight for it? a few of us continue....

2015 kinetic energy force field. It's been an ongoing campaign... it's about the rights of the artists & creators-- not the editors or publications. Wu-Kandan World Order

(the MK bull-) yielding the power of the ankh. Hhmmm?

yielding the power of the ankh... for its sacred-original purpose. the key of life? you would $#!t-on actual african culture just so BP can have an antagonist? they also dishonor the "ankh", but who cares? BP fans are sus-

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    can you spot activism when you see it? some advocates spend years on the front-lines fighting for change. who really wants the best for our beloved heroes? are you willing to fight for it? a few of us continue....

2015 kinetic energy force field. It's been an ongoing campaign... it's about the rights of the artists & creators-- not the editors or publications. Wu-Kandan World Order

yielding the power of the ankh... for its sacred-original purpose. the key of life? you would $#!t-on actual african culture just so BP can have an antagonist? they also dishonor the "ankh", but who cares? BP fans are sus-
    That is the tricky thing about involving real life religions with comic book stories. Anytime you incorporate religion, you run the risk of offending someone.

You get a bit more leeway with Norse or Greek or Egyptian Mythology as they're not practiced a whole not now (in comparison to say Christianity which is also used in a lot of comics), but it can still be an issue.

SOmetmes it's easier to just make up religions than use real ones I suppose... like they originally did with BP before crossing it over with Egyptian Mythology.

If it's the key of life, wouldn't taking energy from living being be a side function? Keys tend to open and lock things.

Were you this mad when they used white folk for Egyptians in that Gods of Egypt flick?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    You guys can be so tiring at times
    This style of forum isn't really conducive to any engaging conversation because one comment can throw off a whole thread.

It is one of the reasons I took over a subreddit because that style is better suited because it is compartmentalized.

butttt.... then I got tired of trying to recruit to get it active because I missed the post movie hype (took a long time to get on the mod team from inactive mods) so whatever. At least I banned all the racists lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This style of forum isn't really conducive to any engaging conversation because one comment can throw off a whole thread.

It is one of the reasons I took over a subreddit because that style is better suited because it is compartmentalized.

butttt.... then I got tired of trying to recruit to get it active because I missed the post movie hype (took a long time to get on the mod team from inactive mods) so whatever. At least I banned all the racists lol
    Thats why I like the HeF. Comment's won't derail the thread because it's can be out into it's own separate one and the conversation can continue on.

Incredible Member

Art by Ray-Anthony Height

https://mobile.twitter.com/RAHeight

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post

Art by Ray-Anthony Height

https://mobile.twitter.com/RAHeight
    Thanks for sharing.