Page 25 of 750 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Taskmaster might be using T'Challa's fighting style in Black Widow

I'm guess he must've copied his fighting style from possible footage from the airport battle

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    He's shown up in the occasional crowd/fight scene. I don't think he's spoken a word of dialogue.
    Damn.. I wonder if there was even a reason Coates brought him back in the first place to just end up throwing him back in limbo.

You ain’t actually doing anything you might as well be in limbo

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Damn.. I wonder if there was even a reason Coates brought him back in the first place to just end up throwing him back in limbo.

I suspect it was Rembert Browne who wanted to bring him back, but Coates ended up with him and doesn't want to let anyone else use him. It wouldn't shock me if he tried to keep Okoye under his thumb, and was overruled.

BANNED

Coated writes the BP title so that doesn’t make sense. Why wouldn’t he fit Kasper into the story some how. Heck he brought back so many dead character from limbo and had them have stronger roles and he couldn’t find a way to use the already alive Kasper?

I don’t get why they’d give him an upgrade and just not showcase it. Overall just strange and not the good kind.

Coated writes the BP title so that doesn’t make sense. Why wouldn’t he fit Kasper into the story some how. Heck he brought back so many dead character from limbo and had them have stronger roles and he couldn’t find a way to use the already alive Kasper?

I don’t get why they’d give him an upgrade and just not showcase it. Overall just strange and not the good kind.
    The most that Coates has done with Kasper was have him shoot mooks and get overshadowed by Eden.

That would require him to actually care about growing the franchise. Given how little he seems to care for T'Challa himself….

I think Rembert Browne was going to keep it going had WoW continued. He got good reviews but the numbers were bad. He tweeted that something was in the works around the time of cancellation, but nothing materialized.
    Last edited by Cville; 01-17-2020 at 06:57 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think Rembrandt Browne was going to keep it going had WoW continued. He got good reviews but the numbers were bad. He tweeted that something was in the works around the time of cancellation, but nothing materialized.
    That’s a shame. Honestly was what got me looking at WoW. Shame it was only for one issue too. I guess it makes sense though the plans for Kasper was for the idea of WoW continuing. I honestly thought it was meant to be a miniseries

That’s a shame. Honestly was what got me looking at WoW. Shame it was only for one issue too. I guess it makes sense though the plans for Kasper was for the idea of WoW continuing. I honestly thought it was meant to be a miniseries
    Had they started with his and released it as a MAX title, it might have survived.

BANNED

Definitely agree. Heck the whole idea of bringing back dead, forgotten, or past characters would of been the perfect foundation for WoW. Instead we got Midnight Angels lol. Which if anyone enjoyed that, I guess they got a little out of it, but I don’t get where they thought there was any demand to start a spinoff with that. I hate saying but taking the main book hostage and using Black Panther’s name and image was the best to even give them exposure. It would of made more sense to do whatever he wanted to continue doing with them there, and wait to see if people latched on before announcing a second series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A friend shared this. Thought it was funny.

looks about right lol.

I think it's crazy that we are getting into two years on this story and hardly anything has happened plot wise and nothing noteworthy has been done for T'Challa or Wakanda

Nope, unless it's "guy in white who stands in the back"
    Which is such a waste minus the knife in a stupid position, he new look is cool and this could of been the springboard needed to bring him back from limbo abd out him in AoW and give him some new life as T'Challas REAL protege, not not back story Uber Eden

He's shown up in the occasional crowd/fight scene. I don't think he's spoken a word of dialogue.
    Nah he had some lame ass dialogue in S2 with Eden (you know, Coates having Characters who have never met or associated with one another talk like they have been friends for years) before getting blasted by klaw

BANNED

Art is definitely great. I’ll give it that. It reads better having Dopespill narrate it too ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Which is such a waste minus the knife in a stupid position, he new look is cool and this could of been the springboard needed to bring him back from limbo abd out him in AoW and give him some new life as T'Challas REAL protege, not not back story Uber Eden
    I still think that was an art error. Flip it 180º and it's perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah he had some lame ass dialogue in S2 with Eden (you know, Coates having Characters who have never met or associated with one another talk like they have been friends for years) before getting blasted by klaw
    I stand corrected.