Page 87 of 750 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    It's a guilty pleasure, but my fave has always been G Gundam. And you just KNOW Neo Wakanda would win every Gundam Fight they entered in.
    I love G Gundam too (but I guess you could already tell lol). A Neo-Wakanda gundam would be sick, Domon wouldn't be able to "Shining Finger" his way out of a behind whoopin, Panther style.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Again??????? Yeesh.

That looks fun. It'll be interesting to see how differently the skulls approach their second attempt at invading Wakanda as the first obviously didn't go well.

Someone from reddit hung around with Hannah Beachler for some sort of presentation and had a facetime interview with Coggler and this are the hints on what's to come in BP2

Ryan Coogler is a father now. This may affect his storytelling for BP2

we will see more hoverbikes

the hyperloop may have a new function in the next movie

more sand table magic

she's already hard at work on concepts with Ryan for the movie
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...chler_hold_an/

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Edit: Got ninja'd by Dboi

Newsflash...

My son just bought the Oculus Quest!

I have returned from virtual reality status to declare that Black Panther needs a virtual reality game ASAP!

Yes, you may have to move some furniture out of the way and adjust for vertigo like proprioceptive rich environmental experiences but who's complaining!

Oh yeah... As a personal trainer I highly recommend stretching and a slight warm up before going under and probably doing some balancing exercises to get better acclimated!

Black Panther VR... Do it Disney!!!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Edit: Got ninja'd by Dboi
    Lol

It's all good.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Newsflash...

My son just bought the Oculus Quest!

I have returned from virtual reality status to declare that Black Panther needs a virtual reality game ASAP!

Yes, you may have to move some furniture out of the way and adjust for vertigo like proprioceptive rich environmental experiences but who's complaining!

Oh yeah... As a personal trainer I highly recommend stretching and a slight warm up before going under and probably doing some balancing exercises to get better acclimated!

Black Panther VR... Do it Disney!!!
    That would be awesome. We've got Iron Man VR and Spider-Man VR coming up, and Black Panther VR, to me, would combine the best of both worlds.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

As others have mentioned, this looks interesting. After their last defeat I'm sure the Skrulls are hungry for revenge.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Part of me wants this to be a proper sequel to SWAD but another part has a feeling that this will be another event where Wakanda takes another L.

Funny thing is that Coates book should be on final(maybe) issue of the current arc when this invasion begins. That opening that Wakanda was in a new Golden age was a red herring. Because this has to happen before or after the current main title. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Someone from reddit hung around with Hannah Beachler for some sort of presentation and had a facetime interview with Coggler and this are the hints on what's to come in BP2

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...chler_hold_an/
    I remember on her Twitter not toonlong ago, she mentioned that we'd get to see hoverbikes in the sequel. The hyperloop and the sand table stuff sound interesting. If Ryan being a father now might affect the story I'm assuming it could have something to do with T'Challa's relationship with Ramonda. Unless somewhere in the gap between BP and BP 2 T'Challa and Nakia got married and are expecting. Otherwise I'm not expecting T'Challa to be having kids yet.

More importantly let this happen in the sequel since we getting hoverbikes

I really REALLY want this to be a proper SWaD sequel. I just hope that, Wakanda isn't punked, and neither is T'Challa, and that T'Challa will be the one getting that big feat since Wakanda is being invaded and he is the King. Lucky for us Zub is writing it and not Coates..

I hope that Invasion of Wakanda does not end with a skrull impersonating somebody and getting away with it. We've seen that trope too many times. Green eyes glowing in the background or whatever..