Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
I mean it looks kinda cool ish and like you said if it were say Priest, or Hudlin doing this I would be excited, but even then only to some extent because I'm not too keen on the idea that T'Challa needs to call on all these heroes to handle a Wakandan issue. I mean If this story converted into an event, Sure bring in more (like say T'Challa defeated say N'Jadakas second in command after an epic battle and then at the end of this story it's revealed that he was just the subordinate and that this force they beat was only 1/3 of the actual force and N'Jadaka was coming) heroes and make it a whole battle for earth invasion of alt dimension Wakanda.

This showing how dangerous a future Wakanda can be if they decided to move more towards a conquerors approach, as well as putting the fear in the world by showing how Current 616 Wakanda was the ket to their successful victory over the empire and that current Wakanda isn't too far off in terms of might and could reasonably to it if they really wanted.

But given Coates track record, he has always shown that his T'Challa can't function Alone or have his own agency, that he always needs help and now Wakanda is just as dependant on other heroes as the US.
I agree about not needing them. If someone had followed up with Luke saying anyone who wanted to could move to Wakanda during CW, this would have felt more natural.