Page 525 of 750 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 11243
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i would remove storm, permanently, except as an old love that didn't/couldn't work out.

i would create a new love interest (at least one) who was a worthy match and did not end up married to him, possibly, ever.

i would create a succession scandal when the council told him he HAD to pick a queen who could absolutely NOT be the love interest I'd spent a year (minimum) setting up.

and then [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

there's some wedding ceremony and everybody wins.
    You had me at remove storm!

Enjoy...

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’ve heard that argument about future stories. But if they’re 616 I don’t see why they shouldn’t. People that want to water TChalla down in debates always bring up that excuse. But if it’s an aged TChalla, why shouldn’t TChalla prime be capable of even more? And one shotting Black Swan is a greater feat than lifting the Rhino.

Also due to poor adaptation we don’t get to appreciate that in the same encounter with Swann Hickman confirmed that Panther split a man in two with his punch.

Just out of curiosity how strong do you think full moon Spector is? I always heard no more than 2 tons.
    Because of the way "future" works in Marvel. It creates different timelines and such. Nothing is guaranteed future wise.

They can make one "future" story that totally contradicts another "future" story. Which one is canon then? Is Priest's future story canon or Hudlin's for example? The X-Men have like 232423432 different futures by now lol.

Nobody cares about ton stuff, that is old school. It is all about feats "hickman says" "tons" "encyclopdeia" don't matter anymore.

LIke I said earlier, FM MK is enhanced. ANd when it comes to marvel fights, that means he can fight up to "anything below spider-man" and generally it isn't too farfetcched. And this is supermoon MK, who theoretically be stronger.

ANd he still got stomped in the end.

Swan is interesting. I never followed her much after New Avengers because she kinda sucked after her initial issues. Other than getting yeeted by Unworthy Thor anything. Do you know of any durability feats for her? wouldn't have no problem adding her getting knocked out to the list, but never had baseline to make it "impressive"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

i would remove storm, permanently, except as an old love that didn't/couldn't work out.

i would create a new love interest (at least one) who was a worthy match and did not end up married to him, possibly, ever.

i would create a succession scandal when the council told him he HAD to pick a queen who could absolutely NOT be the love interest I'd spent a year (minimum) setting up.

and then [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

I would[redacted] [redacted] [redacted] Zanda [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] love interest [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] Inhuman [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] Malaika [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] love interest [redacted] [redacted] [readacted] return of [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] I don't believe they did that!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because of the way "future" works in Marvel. It creates different timelines and such. Nothing is guaranteed future wise.

They can make one "future" story that totally contradicts another "future" story. Which one is canon then? Is Priest's future story canon or Hudlin's for example? The X-Men have like 232423432 different futures by now lol.

Nobody cares about ton stuff, that is old school. It is all about feats "hickman says" "tons" "encyclopdeia" don't matter anymore.

LIke I said earlier, FM MK is enhanced. ANd when it comes to marvel fights, that means he can fight up to "anything below spider-man" and generally it isn't too farfetcched. And this is supermoon MK, who theoretically be stronger.

Swan is interesting. I never followed her much after New Avengers because she kinda sucked after her initial issues. Other than getting yeeted by Unworthy Thor anything. Do you know of any durability feats for her? wouldn't have no problem adding her getting knocked out to the list, but never had baseline to make it "impressive"
    Honestly they don't know what to do with Black Swan. She's lost a lot of her luster.

Here's who I would add to the BP rogues:

Viper

Red Widow

Bring Back:

Kiber looking looking all like Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly they don't know what to do with Black Swan. She's lost a lot of her luster.

Hickman didn't evne know what to do with her after she got out of her cage lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

The amount something weighs being specifically stated in caption in any comic means everything. It is all about ton stuff when that’s the case. By your logic, without my logic being applied, “enhanced” could mean anything.

For example Cap hasn’t specifically handled anything that weighs any amount of tons in any comic because he is peak human. Doesn’t that make sense? Yes, because he is peak human 800 lb. pressing max. A ton is 2000lbs. That’s a huge difference. And we’re talking about 3 or so tons here. Enhanced doesn’t mean anything. Specified captions with the feats, overrule anything.

I have no idea how strong this MK is. No specified captions, no specified feats to measure or get a consensus on.

Ultimate Member

Viper

Red Widow

Bring Back:

Where is that Kiber pic from?

Long as they are Black ( part of African diaspora), not O or Monica That all sounds great to me.

Astonishing Member

Viper

Red Widow

Bring Back:

It's crazy to think that Kiber, who debuted back in 1978 has the most tech feats of any BP villain in a single arc appearance. Robots, matter/energy converters, his own island base, this dude is a prime candidate for a revamp. Hopefully the next BP sees the potential for T'Challa's rogues from the 60s and 70s because they got great concepts, it's just a matter of updating them with greater power and more characterization.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Facts still not fan of Miss Lynne , she would been great love interest for Falcon, Cage or Voodoo when she was 1st created but not BP imo.
    If Marvel can make MJ work they can make Monica work. She just needs a revamp and some superpowers and she'd be fine in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It's crazy to think that Kiber, who debuted back in 1978 has the most tech feats of any BP villain in a single arc appearance. Robots, matter/energy converters, his own island base, this dude is a prime candidate for a revamp. Hopefully the next BP sees the potential for T'Challa's rogues from the 60s and 70s because they got great concepts, it's just a matter of updating them with greater power and more characterization.
    Plus he has one of the funniest names. Definitely a Kirby character I think someone can have fun with.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    If Marvel can make MJ work they can make Monica work. She just needs a revamp and some superpowers and she'd be fine in my book.
    I'm still wondering if Monica is even still alive. Not sure if her death in the BP annual is canon or not. But as the only other real love interest apart from Storm, her name belongs in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    The amount something weighs being specifically stated in caption in any comic means everything. It is all about ton stuff when that’s the case. By your logic, without my logic being applied, “enhanced” could mean anything.

For example Cap hasn’t specifically handled anything that weighs any amount of tons in any comic because he is peak human. Doesn’t that make sense? Yes, because he is peak human 800 lb. pressing max. A ton is 2000lbs. That’s a huge difference. And we’re talking about 3 or so tons here. Enhanced doesn’t mean anything. Specified captions with the feats, overrule anything.

I have no idea how strong this MK is. No specified captions, no specified feats to measure or get a consensus on.
    1. when you are spouting tonnage stuff, I thoguth you were talking encylopedia like stuff where they classify character strenght. Not specific feats. My bad. Once people go into the "ton" arguments, it is usually encyclopedia **** aka useless not feats.

2. when I brought up "MK is at least enhanced so who cares," I meant in regards to actual fights in Marvel comics, not feat boards. In the actual comics, the humongous area of "not trained human but not Spider-Man" tend to have fights all the time that are relatively even. Of course, in rumble boards, being mildly enhanced like MK or Black Widow isn't on the comic book peak human tier (the cap, bp tier and actually batman tbh) but when marvel writes the actual comics, they don't delegate that much.

3. MK strength feats are rather consistent with T'challa EXCEPT for the 2 Rhino feats. So the fight between them doesn't bother me at all considering MK ended up bodied.

Did you ever fine the scan of black swan being uber durable like you said? Would love to add it ot the list.

Swan, like the rest of the cabal, need a good story t re-establish them. If Hickman didn't treat all the characters like cogs in his story, this wouldn't be a issue but because he didn't have actually have a clear cut plan with any characters after a specific role it lead to characters falling short of the mark. I think really all of T'Challas rogues from the 60s and 70s need to come back. Killmonger mbaku and klaw need a rest and his old rogue's need to come back, especially because there are some cool ones to fill some specific roles and provide new stories