Page 157 of 750 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I miss the outfits Okoye and Nakia wore in fights during Priest's run. Better yet, bring the gear from EMH to the comics.

Now THAT is some cool ass DM gear. That should ve what they wear to battle

I miss the outfits Okoye and Nakia wore in fights during Priest's run. Better yet, bring the gear from EMH to the comics.

That should be standard gear for the DM.

That looks cool... but also somewhat generic.

I personally prefer the armor the Midnight Angels wear in the comics now. It's got a bit more character to it. Plus, they can fly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

This looks to be the beginning of the end for AoW. I'm hoping to see some serious Wakandan tech being used.

We should probably see some more Wakandans if they're going to invade Wakanda.
    There is no Need.

The Hadari Yao will SAVE THE DAY!!!!! Like she is in the current Invasion of Wakanda that's still going on -_-

Nothing important, just another page to add to the Wakanda vs Krakow binder. Terra Verde has Jaguars. A potential religious teamup.If they wanted to make a hero for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    There is no Need.

The Hadari Yao will SAVE THE DAY!!!!! Like she is in the current Invasion of Wakanda that's still going on -_-
    Nah. Doubt it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah. Doubt it.
    LOL Mark mah words homie. She will save the DAY.

"Ah, help another Invasion Help Us Hada Yao!

*Boom* I am here.....

I'm telling you Exyo1000 she's coming to save the day.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-18-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That looks cool... but also somewhat generic.

I personally prefer the armor the Midnight Angels wear in the comics now. It's got a bit more character to it. Plus, they can fly.
    I like the armor from EMH. However, I too prefer the Midnight Angel armors from the current run:

Although I have to say I think their original look from DoomWar was pretty dope too:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like the armor from EMH. However, I too prefer the Midnight Angel armors from the current run:

Although I have to say I think their original look from DoomWar was pretty dope too:

I think the armor in Doom War looked pretty cool too... but it's sort of 90's comic book armor. It's armor that's probably showing a bit too much skin from a practical perspective. Works in a comic book cause we're pretty much conditioned to expect female characters to run into battle wearing bathing suits ... but they wanna probably stay clear of that sort of look anywhere else.

But all that aside... the Doras looked pretty bad @$$ in Doom War.

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

I like the midnight angels armor from the present comic, and I like the Doras look in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Starfish View Post
    I like the midnight angels armor from the present comic, and I like the Doras look in the film.
    The Doras in the film looked great.

Part of me wonders if the CGI of the BP film wasn't dodgy at times because they spent so much money on costumes and sets. Everyone looked gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL Mark mah words homie. She will save the DAY.

"Ah, help another Invasion Help Us Hada Yao!

*Boom* I am here.....

I'm telling you Exyo1000 she's coming to save the day.
    Of Coates were writing empyre. Yeah Storm would be the main focus while he shoved T'Challa off in some corner. But I have more faith in JA this go around for whst he has done with T'Challa

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The Doras in the film looked great.

Part of me wonders if the CGI of the BP film wasn't dodgy at times because they spent so much money on costumes and sets. Everyone looked gorgeous.
    yes, the costume department really knocked it out of the park

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I find the MAs current outfit, like Shuris, to be too much impractical stuff. Just like people talk about how female characters run around in bikinis, Shuri and the MAs outfits have to much stuff that would get in the way, from bulky stuff to things dangling in their face. Plus their mid sections are completely exposed

This look is pretty slick and the MCU versions are the best

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Of Coates were writing empyre. Yeah Storm would be the main focus while he shoved T'Challa off in some corner. But I have more faith in JA this go around for whst he has done with T'Challa
    Hmm Maybe, then again Maybe Not who knows.

Ah, I don't care. I'm just messing with you, but i'm sure she will be present.