Page 101 of 750 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    beast respects and trusts ororo as an equal. I think it would be OOC for him to try such a thing with her.

shuri was movie shuri and coates shuri all in one. as we know shuri was canon. dont see why this wouldnt be either especially when all the other stories within the book seem to very much align with canon.

I love how people like to discount canon when it doesnt fit their narrative. but the fact is krakoa and wakanda are not beefing with each other.

exactly right. she always will try to save everyone that's who she is. that is unless you piss her off and then all bets are off..
    I guess my sarcasm was missed

beast respects and trusts ororo as an equal. I think it would be OOC for him to try such a thing with her.

shuri was movie shuri and coates shuri all in one. as we know shuri was canon. dont see why this wouldnt be either especially when all the other stories within the book seem to very much align with canon.
    BP Canon is a slippery beast right now. The Shuri mini was canon with the Coates book, but as far as the rest of the MU is concerned, nothing that happened in the Coates book matters.

And that's not even getting into the fact that Prodigy is no longer a mutant, and hence would be unwelcome on Krakoa...

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    BP Canon is a slippery beast right now. The Shuri mini was canon with the Coates book, but as far as the rest of the MU is concerned, nothing that happened in the Coates book matters.

And that's not even getting into the fact that Prodigy is no longer a mutant, and hence would be unwelcome on Krakoa...
    Most solo books don't really "matter" to the rest of the MU unless they really need to though. It's not like the current Avengers book is going out of it's way to reference what's going on in Iron Man, Captain America, or Captain Marvel either. They shouldn't outright conflict with the solo books, but you shouldn't need to read the solo books to understand whats going on with the character in other books either.

The only time things really need to line up perfectly is when they're all crossing over in company wide events. Outside of that, if Captain America is in Dimension Z in his solo book or Iron Man is dead in his or whatever, we can just assume the books aren't taking place at the same time.

That said, mistakes do happen. Sometimes a writer will mess up and an editor will miss it. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Again I ask why is Coates wasting time with the NuNakia drama?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

I think this is a flashback to AvX. Tchalla about to take an L for something Storm started. Lol.

ororo wouldnt dare do such a thing. and marvel voices puts to rest at least at this point that there are any bad feelings between krakoa and wakanda.
    I don't know about that. The way Emma hinted at Storm doing side work. Who know, maybe she is a spy for Krakoa. (It would suck) but ...DRAMA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I don't know about that. The way Emma hinted at Storm doing side work. Who know, maybe she is a spy for Krakoa. (It would suck) but ...DRAMA!!!
    And with Marvel saying Storm is going to be a focal point in the next couple years, get ready to watch her pack her luggage to leave BP again. Lol.

Shoutout to Carl Johnson.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

AVENGERS #34
    JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A) • Cover by MATTEO SCALERA
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE AGE OF KHONSHU!
    An empowered, godlike Moon Knight has just saved the world from fiery ruin. Now an army of mummies and moon priests begins to reshape the world in the image of ancient Egypt. But where does that leave the Avengers? Broken, imprisoned, or on the run in the moonlit streets of New Thebes City.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BLACK PANTHER #24
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUINONES
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” Part 6
    The Intergalactic Empire has suffered thousands of losses – and still they’re coming for Earth. Wakanda Prime is in more danger than ever as Emperor N’Jadaka – A.K.A. the resurrected Killmonger, one of the Black Panther’s deadliest enemies — returns to face the king who unintentionally brought him to power.

EMPYRE #3 (of 6)
    AL EWING & DAN SLOTT (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A) • Cover by JIM CHEUNG
    AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY ALEXANDER LOZANO
    FANTASTIC FOUR VARIANT COVER BY MICHAEL CHO
    KREE/SKRULL VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL
    VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    2-PACK ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    • The tag-team action comes home!
    • Wakanda is the battleground – as the Avengers and the FF unite to prevent a Vibranium-powered threat to all life as we know it!
    • A long-lost Avenger returns to active duty – but will that be enough to turn the tide?
    • And in space, interstellar intrigue threatens the fragile Kree/Skrull alliance...and the repercussions might just doom planet Earth!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

With the exception of the tie-in mini, looks like AoW is done
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 02-20-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #24
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUINONES
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” Part 6
    The Intergalactic Empire has suffered thousands of losses – and still they’re coming for Earth. Wakanda Prime is in more danger than ever as Emperor N’Jadaka – A.K.A. the resurrected Killmonger, one of the Black Panther’s deadliest enemies — returns to face the king who unintentionally brought him to power.
    T'Challa should've ignored Shuri and called in Blue Marvel when he had the chance to.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    T'Challa should've ignored Shuri and called in Blue Marvel when he had the chance to.
    T'Challa did actually call in for some super hero back up... but Blue Marvel doesn't seem to be one of them.