Page 648 of 750 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 11243
    BANNED

The big TWO? Geez, knock it off, my guy. Fans want fairness from the BT. I don’t give a Blank-a-de-blank about the BT.

I’m not just sayin’ that to sound defiant. If I never work for these companies… I’m fine with dancing in the dark. I want to be where I’m wanted & respected.

The only BT I care about are Yahoo & Google. My ish ends up on many of the same platforms outside the BT.

The generation of today do not want to be movie/ tv stars. They want to be on the other BT… which is “Social”--- “Media”!

it all ends up the same place, eventually. The BT Red refers to are ‘peanuts to an elephant’!

type-in BP a few different ways & you’ll see WWO imagery right next the BT (BP) images.

Again, No F!@#$s given. They are gonna have to adhere to my demands. Still being diplomatic.

Again, the big two are not where it’s at.

BTW- WWO Shuri costume design WWO #8

am i wrong? Big... Number-Two... is more like it

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    MAN yall really don't dig Coates stuff eh?
    Its been horendous since the pre issue #1 interviews.

There is not enough positive elevation of the character in sight with him at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The sword for returned to WK. Tchalla wasn't there for that either. Lol
    Lol, they might as well have a panel showing Storm throwing the sword at gates of Wakanda, then peace out riding on a tornado, throwing up duces. At least everyone could laugh at the theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my Wakandan brothers and sisters out there! Stay safe and stay healthy! Amandla!
    Ditto what EZ said. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ultimate Member

Coats from the start said he didn't care for Black Panther.
    To be fair Priest did say that as well.

Yet who put aside that and did the job he was suppose to do?

That is what professionalism is.

Coates turned this book into something that panders to UNFANS. Sadly for NEW fans they don't see it because this is the first Black Panther title that they have read. Some fear to come here because they see how hard we are on Coates.

To be honest a lOT of us are tired of the pandering to black male stereotypes to make folks feel good.

We did not hear a PEEP about rape camps until this run. With the claim Panther did not know. I find it HARD to believe that with Shuri, Vibraxas and Doras running around. Even if THEY handled it themselves-Panther would know.

Also with Wakanda having a school OPEN to everybody (as we saw in Ms Marvel)-a rape camp would not last long especially if an outsider joined in. Because eventually a non Wakanda girl would be taken.

No one has gotten raped 25 issues into Coates' Captain America yet so that should tell us something.
    His editors would NEVER let that happen.

Like I have said-if we had more black male lead books at other companies giving Panther a run for the money-this mess does not happen. Especially DC.

Notice those last issues are not coming out until AFTER Redjack and Ridley's books at Dc are out. That is NOT by accident.

Mighty Member

Probably the worst BP run ever.

All Coates has done the entire series is....

....Tchalla is a rabid misogynist

...Tchalla is an inspid super-simp

..Tchalla supports rape camps allowing them to flourish under his watch

...Tchalla is a crybaby because "he doesn't want the thrown" paraphrasing along that.

...Shuri created all tech in Wakandan, apparently trains didn't exist until Shuri or some such nonsense

...Wakandans are land grabbers who killed the original inhabitants type @$$-fart ludicrous nonsensical idiocy.

...BP getting repeatedly defeated by random no-name red shirts goonslam gary

...Tchalla never getting any solid wins on anything

..Tchalla always whining for help and making abysmmal speeches of empty grandiosity that amount to nothing as important as a vague wine hiccup or nasty beer belch

....etc

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Coats from the start said he didn't care for Black Panther.
    To be fair Priest did say that as well.

Yet who put aside that and did the job he was suppose to do?

That is what professionalism is.

Coates turned this book into something that panders to UNFANS. Sadly for NEW fans they don't see it because this is the first Black Panther title that they have read. Some fear to come here because they see how hard we are on Coates.

To be honest a lOT of us are tired of the pandering to black male stereotypes to make folks feel good.

We did not hear a PEEP about rape camps until this run. With the claim Panther did not know. I find it HARD to believe that with Shuri, Vibraxas and Doras running around. Even if THEY handled it themselves-Panther would know.

Also with Wakanda having a school OPEN to everybody (as we saw in Ms Marvel)-a rape camp would not last long especially if an outsider joined in. Because eventually a non Wakanda girl would be taken.

His editors would NEVER let that happen.

Like I have said-if we had more black male lead books at other companies giving Panther a run for the money-this mess does not happen. Especially DC.

Notice those last issues are not coming out until AFTER Redjack and Ridley's books at Dc are out. That is NOT by accident.
    Miles Morales was giving BP a run for its money.

Excellence and The Terrifics comics as well.

TNC ....had "alpha flight" be the creator of the IGEW, Epic WTF!!!!

At this point, the blame is on the editor WILL MOSS....TNC is not writing nonsensically in Captn America, clearly he is being very well handled, guided and edited there.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    There is no positive elevation of the character in sight with him at the helm.
    Had to fix that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Miles Morales was giving BP a run for its money.

Excellence and The Terrifics comics as well.

TNC ....had "alpha flight" be the creator of the IGEW, Epic WTF!!!!

At this point, the blame is on the editor WILL MOSS....TNC is not writing nonsensically in Captn America, clearly he is being very well handled, guided and edited there.
    Correction: Captain America is a supporting character in his own book. Coates' story is about Peggy Carter, The Daughters of Liberty and Sharon Carter's personal arc.

Steve is just along for the ride, same as T'Challa in BP. The only difference is that there are no treehouse rape camps in Cap.

Examples:

-People turn against Steve.
    -Steve Questions himself.
    -An all female team comes in to rescue Steve
    -The story begins to revolve around the Sharon and Peggy.
    -Other characters drop in to help Steve.
    -Everyone else saves the day except Steve.

Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Probably the worst BP run ever.

All Coates has done the entire series is....

...Wakandans are land grabbers who killed the original inhabitants type @$$-fart ludicrous nonsensical idiocy.

....etc
    Wait, so Coates turned Wakandans, the bastion of uncolonized Africa, into...colonizers? Bruh.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    Wait, so Coates turned Wakandans, the bastion of uncolonized Africa, into...colonizers? Bruh.
    All I can legally say is, if you see my name on a Big 2 project in 2021, please break your habits and come check them out.

It's about to go down.

For real.

and, very important, remember I posted this:

you'll get it when you see it.

Mighty Member

Has anyone watched Raised by Wolves? What you all think about Abubakar Salim as a recast? I'm not much of a pop culture guy so I am not aware of anything other than his imdb info.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Correction: Captain America is a supporting character in his own book. Coates' story is about Peggy Carter, The Daughters of Liberty and Sharon Carter's personal arc.

Steve is just along for the ride, same as T'Challa in BP. The only difference is that there are no treehouse rape camps in Cap.

Examples:

Sound familiar?
    Yeah, as I was reading the run I was starting to think to myself "the Daughters of Liberty and the Carters seem to be driving the plot more than Captain America is."

I haven't read the Coates run on BP at all, but I'd rather not see a repeat of that with T'Challa and even worse characterization of the titular character.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Examples:

Sound familiar?
    Yeah punked Cap but at the very least he didn't turn him into a racial stereotype like he did to Wakanda at every turn, in every season, while systematically destroying everything that makes T'Challa special. We really need Coates era to get erased from existence. Thanos snap style