Page 179 of 750 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A friend messaged them to me. I don't know where he got them.
    From Coates' Instagram. He sometimes post pics from upcoming issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's dumb but harmless fan service. Sort of like in End Game when all the female heroes happened to be in one spot to help run the gauntlet while all the other male heroes were elsewhere doing whatever. Everyone knows what it is, but it's still kinda cool.

And for what it's worth, Coates does mention in the first season when he used the Crew that the optics of using black heroes in Wakanda made it more acceptable there. Maybe that's somewhat of a forced reason and the logic probably unravels if you pull at the string too much ... but it's something.
    I agree. I don't think it was needed. HOWEVER I have no problem with this I just thought this was Random and Funny to ME IMO.

I think this was the last time there were so many black superheroes in WK.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I think its great and very much needed..if people call that pandering well thats the type of pandering i like...
    It's just to hollow. Like Coates has done such a number on T'Challa, Wakanda, and Black people in general with his stereotypes that this all of a sudden hoorah for Black heroes, while simultaneously dumping a over T'Challa and Wakanda for being such a sorry force to begin with, just doesn't make me excited for it. Plus they are all wall paper. I expect Shuri, Storm, Zanda, And the MA, to all contribute heavily and T'Challa may have a panel or two, and then maybe some lame speech. I do t even expect him to face N'Jadaka and if he does, he definitely isn't going to win against him alone

Ultimate Member

If it was a different writer I'd be excited
    THIS.........

Also there is no way Miles is walking around mask less among that many folks including a villain in Thunderball.

Maybe but seeing all those black characters and my boy eli brings me joy
    Too bad the rest of Marvel will ignore it and this will attract a certain troll fandom-who will be fake offended at that many black folks together.

Never mind the REALITY of that scene.

Those folks combined could take over the world without trying. If all were written to their power and skill levels. Doesn't Prodigy have his powers back? Don't let Synch show up.

I think this was the last time there were so many black superheroes in WK.

Tell me about the good ol' days!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    THIS.........

Also there is no way Miles is walking around mask less among that many folks including a villain in Thunderball.

Too bad the rest of Marvel will ignore it and this will attract a certain troll fandom-who will be fake offended at that many black folks together.

Those folks combined could take over the world without trying. If all were written to their power and skill levels. Doesn't Prodigy have his powers back? Don't let Synch show up.
    Good observation. I didn't notice Miles didnt have his mask on.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    THIS.........

Even if he didn't, he would still have all the skills he accumulated when he did have those powers unlocked in his brain. That, in and of itself, would be enough to make him extremely formidable. That said, all that black excellence in one place? You're right; (some) folks would definitely be getting nervous.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean it looks kinda cool ish and like you said if it were say Priest, or Hudlin doing this I would be excited, but even then only to some extent because I'm not too keen on the idea that T'Challa needs to call on all these heroes to handle a Wakandan issue. I mean If this story converted into an event, Sure bring in more (like say T'Challa defeated say N'Jadakas second in command after an epic battle and then at the end of this story it's revealed that he was just the subordinate and that this force they beat was only 1/3 of the actual force and N'Jadaka was coming) heroes and make it a whole battle for earth invasion of alt dimension Wakanda.

This showing how dangerous a future Wakanda can be if they decided to move more towards a conquerors approach, as well as putting the fear in the world by showing how Current 616 Wakanda was the ket to their successful victory over the empire and that current Wakanda isn't too far off in terms of might and could reasonably to it if they really wanted.

But given Coates track record, he has always shown that his T'Challa can't function Alone or have his own agency, that he always needs help and now Wakanda is just as dependant on other heroes as the US.
    Why bother bring them in at all. Coates isn't going to have them do anything significant. He'll use them like he uses Manifest.

But shouldn't Adam Brashear be in here? I mean dude is like all of these heroes combined into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why bother bring them in at all. Coates isn't going to have them do anything significant. He'll use them like he uses Manifest.

But shouldn't Adam Brashear be in here? I mean dude is like all of these heroes combined into one.
    Let Adam and Monica do their fusion character above the skies of Wakanda. The citizens will be like "Storm who" lol.

Let Adam and Monica do their fusion character above the skies of Wakanda. The citizens will be like "Storm who" lol.
    Would you dare call them...The New Gods?

Would you dare call them...The New Gods?
    They shine a bright yellow, they might call them "Ra". lol

I know man, you know I was thinking along these lines too. Adam should have been a guest starring hero long time ago.

They shine a bright yellow, they might call them "Ra". lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I know man, you know I was thinking along these lines too. Adam should have been a guest starring hero long time ago.
    Coates has T'Challa gathering street heroes like he's doing Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings and they're all going to Isendorf.

4 Hobbits
    2 Swordsman
    1 Elf
    1 Wizard

All he needs is Adam and Monica.

Yet manifold, like Storm, is the key to the maroons victory. All these heroes are going to be wallpaper. As I said in another post. Storm Shuri Zenzi and the MA are probably going to be doing all the heavy lifting, and T'Challa MIGHT face N'Jadaka (unlikely) and if he does the fight will either be brief and anticlimactic like against Tetu, or T'Challa is going to need help beating him because Bast forbid that T'Challa ever beats the main villain clearly and undisputed