Page 443 of 750 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    We also don't know for certain that they are all black, or even female. Maybe Azzari was the first person to have female Dora, and all the panthers before him used mature blonde guys! It's not shown on panel, so it could be true!
    I suppose you can assume anything if it doesn't actually contradict what's stated on panel. Key being it's just an assumption, rather than actual continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Is there a specific cape that Black Panther wore that you fancy more than another?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I suppose you can assume anything if it doesn't actually contradict what's stated on panel. Key being it's just an assumption, rather than actual continuity.
    Then why assume the worst? We have on panel evidence from Hudlin that the DM were all adults (not to mention, you know, bald and more than two people). So why not take that at face value, instead of CONTINUALLY harping on the idea that there must have been underage Dora offscreen somewhere?

Firstly, we don't know how old the Doras were in Hudlins run. The books to my knowledge never said (correct me if I'm wrong there). You can certainly argue they Doras didn't look like 16 year olds in Hudlins books... but they frankly didn't look like 16 year olds in Priests books either. Exibit A.

Attachment 100382

But even if we knew with 100% certanty that the Doras we saw in Hudlins run were in fact over 16, again the flaw in your reasoning is that just because those Doras were over 16 doesn't mean ALL Doras throughout history were. Doras can be different ages. At most it would mean the Doras used in Hudlins run were over 16... and again we don't even actually know that.

As far as the retcon of Doras being around Azzaris time.. I believe T'Chaka folded them and T'Challa brought them back. So the window where they weren't around was actually pretty small if my recollection is right. But I could be wrong on that one.
    T'Chaka had Dora's in his tone too. The Doras in Hudlins run are older and T'Challa is a younger T'Challa as well. They are seen with him on a club when they collect Shuri. They are atleast shuris age. In world's apart Storm comments they are in their 20s. Hudlins retconned them older. Basically all this is is people picking and choosing when they want to adhere to and ignore continuity

Then why assume the worst? We have on panel evidence from Hudlin that the DM were all adults (not to mention, you know, bald and more than two people). So why not take that at face value, instead of CONTINUALLY harping on the idea that there must have been underage Dora offscreen somewhere?
    I have no problem assuming the Dora's in Hudlins run were adults. If it doesn't say, assume what you want. My issue is the assumption that Nakia and Okoye were adults. Again, assumptions as fine as long as they don't contradict what's flat out stated on panel. Their ages were stated on panel. I assume that is correct until something else states that it is untrue.

Is there a specific cape that Black Panther wore that you fancy more than another?

I preferred the short Cape personally, atleast of he was going to go into Battle with it. For ceremonial purposes the Hickman cape was pretty baller

I have no problem assuming the Dora's in Hudlins run were adults. If it doesn't say, assume what you want. My issue is the assumption that Nakia and Okoye were adults. Again, assumptions as fine as long as they don't contradict what's flat out stated on panel. Their ages were stated on panel. I assume that is correct until something else states that it is untrue.
    Hudlins run overrides nakia and Okoyes time because the Dora with T'Challa are adult's and the entire continuity with Priests Doras was altered. As was his Wakanda since they were 10k years was advanced rather then just recently

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hudlins run overrides nakia and Okoyes time because the Dora with T'Challa are adult's and the entire continuity with Priests Doras was altered. As was his Wakanda since they were 10k years was advanced rather then just recently
    That's what people said about the brides in training aspects of the DM too ... the problem being it was later mentioned in other books. Something is retconned when its retconned. Anything outside of that is an assumption at most.

I also loved the blue eyes he had in Hickman’s NA too. They made him look otherworldly.

Comic Creators On Black Panther: https://previewsworld.com/Article/20...ther----Part-1.

I wanna know can I exercise my blood right to challenge for king of Wakanda, the mantle of Black Panther and sole supreme ruler of Hip Hop...

https://www.cbr.com/akon-crafts-wakanda-in-senegal/
    Get Hectic!

BANNED

Yep, This is the one

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    I wanna know can I exercise my blood right to challenge for king of Wakanda, the mantle of Black Panther and sole supreme ruler of Hip Hop...

https://www.cbr.com/akon-crafts-wakanda-in-senegal/
    This really sounds cool and I hope he pulls it off. The article say he only has one-third of the $6 billion needed for the project. So I wonder if Oprah Winfrey and them will be eager to foot the rest of the bill given his calling it Akon city and all.

Hudlin retconned that. But you INSIST that there must be exceptions for some ungodly reasons. YOU assume they were still teenagers after "Who is the Black Panther", even though every single active-duty Dora we've seen has been an adult. So I ask again:

WHY don't you except the fact that the Dora haven't been teen-aged bodyguards since 2005?

I like that Hudlin one because it had two parts

Really points to the fact it is a ceremonial thing.

(oh lookey there, the doras wearing the same thing they wore the "break up with T'challa" issue of Hickman. Where is the bikinis????? lol)

One thing I dislike about the wedding issue was the T'challa was wearing a ugly as normal suit. He should have been fleshed out in the dopest outift he coudl find. Or some ancient passed down from ancestors **** lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html