Page 489 of 750 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Like I was saying earlier. The comics office is still doing the bare minimum. They know it. Was he leader of The Avengers? Yes, but the writing didn't really showcase him as leader in the best way. There have been few if any moments that answer to why he is the exceptional leader he is. I would love to be wrong, however I don't see any true dedication to building up BP to be important.
    The comics side needs a feige who understands there's untapped demographics that are hungry and that poc are just as important as their main staple heroes and building them up and telling good stories will be a good thing for them

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, we definitely need more Panther stories coming out. They should at least do a few minis since the ongoing won't pick up again until next year.
    Is there even a timeline yet or is it just that it hasn't been solicited all the way through December? The whole thing is ridiculous. At this point, Marvel needs to give an explanation of what their plan is. I have expect them to leave the run unfinished, which would be just frustrating.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The comics side needs a feige who understands there's untapped demographics that are hungry and that poc are just as important as their main staple heroes and building them up and telling good stories will be a good thing for them
    Speaking of leadership, anyone know how involved Perlmutter is nowadays? Untapped demographics and Ike don't seem to go well together, but in truth I have no idea whether he has any effect on the comics line or even involved. Feige is one of a kind. I wonder how he'd do running the comics side of things?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I just want to know who we have to petition in Marvel on Twitter to do their golldarn job and hire the man. Despite Panthers quest being billed as season 5 of Avengers it still managed to have critical Acclaim and awards even with that anchor being tied to it.
    they didn't have enough faith that it would sucfeed to bill it as its own separate entity and they were wrong. 1.5 billion dollars in the box office and a cultural movement for the character and still Marvel finds ways to hamstring it and hold it down.

It's getting to the point where I'm just going to jump ship from Marvel and start supporting black characters in DC.
    Well Eve Ewing at Marvel started off as someone on Twitter joking she looked like Riri. Now she works for Marvel on her 3rd or 4th book.

Won't hurt to try that.

I'm surprised some of you are still waiting and invested in how that trash-heap ends.
    I'm here patiently waiting for announcement of the new BP creative team and book.
    His run has to end so we can move on.

Although we got fans of his scared to come here because we don't worship Coates.

No significant Black females doing anything. They might be doing a vixen series but we're not sure.
    Far Sector is still going.

For all the mess going on with Black Panther and all those spinoffs-at least we got them.

Good or VERY bad in some cases-we saw Marvel try to put its money where it's mouth is. Not wait on some other company to come back.

We saw 8 Panther related books. Now include Miles and the others-10-almost 18 black lead/co-lead books since 2015. 2 were minis.

DC 5 in that time. 3 were minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is there even a timeline yet or is it just that it hasn't been solicited all the way through December? The whole thing is ridiculous. At this point, Marvel needs to give an explanation of what their plan is. I have expect them to leave the run unfinished, which would be just frustrating.
    I honestly don't understand the delay

It isnt like they are ONLY putting out the big franchise hitters. Most of them are but... Coates cap is releasing in Novemeber. Spider-Woman is out. Iron Man 3. ect ect. Why aren't they finishing BP?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I honestly don't understand the delay

It isnt like they are ONLY putting out the big franchise hitters. Most of them are but... Coates cap is releasing in Novemeber. Spider-Woman is out. Iron Man 3. ect ect. Why aren't they finishing BP?
    Like I said earlier, I think with the poor sales that Coate BP has they didn't want to release the last few issues with Empyre and all the new number ones coming out. They didn't want those issues getting lost in the was.

Or they may be planning some big promo with the release of the lats few issues. Maybe some big pr thing around Feb(Black History month) and include some kind of tribute to Chad. Could also be re-working those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    No firm date was given for the release. Here's a link:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ta-n...clude-in-2021/

GamesRadar made a list of the top 10 BP stories

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/black-panther-comics/

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Not as bad as I was anticipating lol.

Other than Coates crap, I think the weirdest is choosing MWF over MDMA. Kingpin of Wakanda is obviously the peak of Liss run
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

How anything that Coates has done is above The Client is beyond me.

If anyone still has there Hudlin #1. John Romita Jr. is doing a mail in signing for there signature series. I think submissions are due by the end of October.

No firm date was given for the release. Here's a link:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ta-n...clude-in-2021/
    So January at the earliest then. Fingers crossed for the next round of solicitations.

Like I said earlier, I think with the poor sales that Coate BP has they didn't want to release the last few issues with Empyre and all the new number ones coming out. They didn't want those issues getting lost in the was.

Or they may be planning some big promo with the release of the lats few issues. Maybe some big pr thing around Feb(Black History month) and include some kind of tribute to Chad. Could also be re-working those issues.
    Oh man, one could only hope that was the case

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Not as bad as I was anticipating lol.

Other than Coates crap, I think the weirdest is choosing MWF over MDMA. Kingpin of Wakanda is obviously the peak of Liss run
    I mean, all these kitst need to stop D**k riding Coates. His stories aren't good. They are just bad. The client behind Coates? Please

Incredible Member

Recast T'Challa.
    I would like something like this... have the movie started off with Wakanda being attacked by Namor, If they still go in that direction. Have T’Challa get severally injured In his costume so we never see his face. Taken out early in the movie. His face under bandages, he’s in a coma.

Shuri, creates an Iron Man type armor like how she wore in the comics and she along with M’Baku and others lead the movie in battle against Namor and the Atlantians. Since we don’t have an Iron Man aside from War Machine, Shuri can fill that role for the time being. Bring back Bucky, maybe even another Avenger to help the audience deal with the loss of Chadwick’s presence.

At the end of the movie, T’Challa comes out of the coma Either to help fight Namor, or after Namor is already beaten, and the bandages are removed after facial reconstruction from his injuries. Have it said that Atlantis has access to the Viberinum from the Savage Land (this is name dropping it in the MCU as an Easter egg), and it was due to that difference in the metal which also contributed to T’Challa’s injuries.

New actor, and still pays respect to Chadwick and the character. T’Challa is to important of a character to kill off because sadly Mister Chadwick passed. I don’t know who I would cast as T’Challa as Chadwick’s portrayal would be a hard act to follow, but it can be done.

Shuri, in her Black Panther Iron Man armor can set the grounds for introducing Riri into the MCU.
    Last edited by Blanks; 09-24-2020 at 12:37 PM.