Page 221 of 750 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 11243

The thing is, they already went through this isht with Carol how many reboots and writers do they have to go through before they give the book to Redjack (or someone like him) who actually gives a frak about BP and his world (but when I say his world I mean HIM as Wakanda and the supporting cast are there to support HIM)? Sure coates had some big numbers to start but that was a perfect storm situation that obviously couldn't be sustained with his isht writing. Now if that were a writer of talent (Priest, Hudlin, Redjack etc) that 50 year anniversary, BP showing up in CW, lack of a solo on years while coming off the biggest marvel event at the time, would of kick-started the series off and it would of sustained itself a hell of a lot better without needing Marvel to pull every trick and gimmick they could to keep it from hitting cancellation numbers.

We've seen the nunbers and Priest and Hudlins runs fared just as good of not better then Coates.. at a time when BP wasn't nearly as popular and definitely wasn't coming off a hype train... I really hope they bring in a writer that let's me enjoy BP in his solo again

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is hard to be interested in a movie that is years away and you know absolutely nothing about. Other than constant clickbait rumors. Even the date of release could be in flux due to covid.

Especially considering there is zero MCU hype right now in general thanks to the long break in movies + covid issues throwing everything off.

I mean, I love teh movie, one of my favorite movies ever, and I haven't thought about the sequel at all in ages lol.
    Due to the general pandemic and all, a simple title for the movie would have been somewhat enough to at least gain some sort of interest but I understand.

Avengers Infinity War was announced 4 years prior to its release and people were still excited during those years.

Just announce Black Panther: Sturm Und Drang and I'm down for it lol.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 05-11-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The thing is, they already went through this isht with Carol how many reboots and writers do they have to go through before they give the book to Redjack (or someone like him) who actually gives a frak about BP and his world (but when I say his world I mean HIM as Wakanda and the supporting cast are there to support HIM)? Sure coates had some big numbers to start but that was a perfect storm situation that obviously couldn't be sustained with his isht writing. Now if that were a writer of talent (Priest, Hudlin, Redjack etc) that 50 year anniversary, BP showing up in CW, lack of a solo on years while coming off the biggest marvel event at the time, would of kick-started the series off and it would of sustained itself a hell of a lot better without needing Marvel to pull every trick and gimmick they could to keep it from hitting cancellation numbers.

We've seen the nunbers and Priest and Hudlins runs fared just as good of not better then Coates.. at a time when BP wasn't nearly as popular and definitely wasn't coming off a hype train... I really hope they bring in a writer that let's me enjoy BP in his solo again
    Co-signs this to the fullest

Mighty Member

Speed kills: Panther being shown faster than Logan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Due to the general pandemic and all, a simple title for the movie would have been somewhat enough to at least gain some sort of interest but I understand.

Avengers Infinity War was announced 4 years prior to its release and people were still excited during those years.

Just announce Black Panther: Sturm Und Drang and I'm down for it lol.
    Sturm Und Drang is the only possible way I see them doing a Black Panther vs Namor movie justice (assuming they're inspired by the comics for the matchup). Coincidentally it touches on a few of the ideas brought up in the first film as far as refugees and good man vs good king is concerned. All the MCU fans think we're getting WW3 and the flooding of Wakanda when we're probably gonna get a shadow war between Wakanda and Atlantis with the US on the side lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Sturm Und Drang is the only possible way I see them doing a Black Panther vs Namor movie justice (assuming they're inspired by the comics for the matchup). Coincidentally it touches on a few of the ideas brought up in the first film as far as refugees and good man vs good king is concerned. All the MCU fans think we're getting WW3 and the flooding of Wakanda when we're probably gonna get a shadow war between Wakanda and Atlantis with the US on the side lol.
    Which would you rather have intro'ed in BP2: Namor or The Inhumans?

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Speed kills: Panther being shown faster than Logan.

I loved the artwork for that story-line. I also like how Storm is just standing in the background waiting for the commotion to end.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I loved the artwork for that story-line. I also like how Storm is just standing in the background waiting for the commotion to end.
    I honestly wasn't a big fan of that particular cross over. It frankly felt like the books were going out of their way to create a wedge between the franchises. It was weird.

But yeah ... the art was solid. BP as a whole I think had good artists except for that Klaws of the Panther mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Inhumans just to spite the people who are convinced Namor is going to be in BP 2 lol.

Inhumans just to spite the people who are convinced Namor is going to be in BP 2 lol.
    Yeah, they'd probably be real mad that he wasn't in BPS. I say leave him for the FF movie.

Inhumans would be good because of so many characters to choose from. We'd get king meets king, BP vs Karnak, hidden civilizations etc.

We could also get a Wakandan or Queen Zanda as an Inhuman. Much more potential there.

I say mess with EVERYBODY and introduce Mole Man.

To truly get on the troll train I would say bring in Doom. If Coogler makes it you know that T'challa is getting a strong win, and if that happens we here know that the rumbling, thunderous sound would be that of hundreds of thousands of fanboys crapping themselves about Doom losing, especially to T'challa. Hell, I'm here for it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Inhumans because I think they're more interesting. Black Bolt and T'Challa also have an underrated friendship from the comics that could be explored.

Yea this too. If the next BP villain is anyone other than Namor a lot of MCU "fans" will automatically consider it trash lol, I'd hate to miss out on that **** show.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    To truly get on the troll train I would say bring in Doom. If Coogler makes it you know that T'challa is getting a strong win, and if that happens we here know that the rumbling, thunderous sound would be that of hundreds of thousands of fanboys crapping themselves about Doom losing, especially to T'challa. Hell, I'm here for it!
    Nah I wouldn't personally want Doom. Because the thing is, Doom has already had ishtty showings in the failed FF movies that I think that there would be a level of protection on him. And if he were to show up I would want the ending of that encounter to be Doom six feet under. But if Coogler was allowed to waste him I would be all for it in that case
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 05-11-2020 at 09:45 PM.

The thing is, people EXPECT Namor or Doom. The rumors have already started.

NOBODY would expect Mole Man.